Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
*ace busts out of his human battery goop pod and rips the cord out his esophagus and takes a deep breath and hacks up a lung*

WOOO!!!!!

*waves hand infront of his face to shoo away a bad smell*

DO -NOT- GO IN THERE!!!!

*it is unknown if he means the pod or the matrix itself*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
*ace stands over tank's corpse*

That was close one ladies and gentlemen, of course in every contest, there must be, a loser

Lew-Who, Za-Her

slumpy

Slumpy
*ace whips morpheus across the face who is tied up, he refuses to spill the beans*

(Turned around moving his butt as he talks) Excuse me. I'd like to "rear end" you a few questions.

slumpy

nut

*his back to Morpheus, he bends over and claps a hand on each cheek before puppeteering his rear end*

“Pills?Ya got any....enemas?” then the breathy laugh thing he does

nut fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Aug 12, 2020

Slumpy
Agent Ventura: In one life you're Lt. Lois Einhorn. You have a social security number; you pay your taxes; and you (dramatic pause) help your landlady carry out her garbage.

In this life? You are Finkel. Finkel...IS Einhorn....

Einhorn is Finkel......Einhorn is a man......Einhorn is..*glasses fall off face* a MAN?!??

slumpy

Slumpy
Cypher: (talking to Agent Ventura) You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? [Takes a bite of steak]

Ace Ventura working his rear end like a puppet: IT SMELLS LIKE rear end IN HERE

slumpy

Macnult

ace ventura leans back to dodge bullets, catching the last one between his buttcheeks

Macnult

ace ventura spreading his rear end cheeks and turning around: i know kung fu!!

Macnult

agent smith: miiiister anderson

ace ventura: miiiiister wiiiiilsonnnnn!!!

Jaguars!

Morpheus: This is my ship...the Nebuchadnezzar, it's a giant mechanical rhino.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Slumpy posted:

Cypher: (talking to Agent Ventura) You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? [Takes a bite of steak]

Ace Ventura working his rear end like a puppet: IT SMELLS LIKE rear end IN HERE

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Macnult

*ace ventura popping his head out of a rhino’s rear end*
“iTs thE sMeLL”

Slumpy
Morpheus: We're running all lights out, all silent. Let the sentinels pass...

*ace notices how snugly they fit and smirks, trinity notices*

"Ace....No....please"

Ace: EUghghHHHH LIIIIKEEE AA GLOOOVEEEUHHH

slumpy

Pissed Ape Sexist

Ace enters the Oracle's kitchen. "Hello! I'd like to..." The Oracle bends over with uncharacteristic speed and, grabbing her ample elderly buttcheeks, exclaims, "rear end ME A FEW QUESTIONS?!? Don't worry about the glass." Ace is open-mouthed and speechless, followed by a 90-second wordless closeup of the front of Ace's loose-fitting pants as he goes from flaccid to prominently turgid in real time. He turns around in shame and knocks a glass off the table with his huge boner

Tevryr

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Ace enters the Oracle's kitchen. "Hello! I'd like to..." The Oracle bends over with uncharacteristic speed and, grabbing her ample elderly buttcheeks, exclaims, "rear end ME A FEW QUESTIONS?!? Don't worry about the glass." Ace is open-mouthed and speechless, followed by a 90-second wordless closeup of the front of Ace's loose-fitting pants as he goes from flaccid to prominently turgid in real time. He turns around in shame and knocks a glass off the table with his huge boner

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

Morpheus: We're running all lights out, all silent. Let the sentinels pass...

*ace notices how snugly they fit and smirks, trinity notices*

"Ace....No....please"

Ace: EUghghHHHH LIIIIKEEE AA GLOOOVEEEUHHH

lmao

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Macnult posted:

*ace ventura popping his head out of a rhino’s rear end*
“iTs thE sMeLL”

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Jaguars! posted:

Morpheus: This is my ship...the Nebuchadnezzar

Bumblebeetuna.

alnilam

Ace: You're saying I can dodge bullets?

Morpheus: I'm saying when you're ready, you won't have to.

[LATER]

[AGENTS shoot ACE many times, and he just stands there and takes it. ACE lifts a glass of water to his mouth and drinks it; water pours out of holes in his belly like a cartoon character]

ty manifisto

alnilam

mixing jim carrey canons here, ssssomebody ssstop meh

ty manifisto

alnilam

the masktrix

ty manifisto

google THIS

Smith: We're here because of you Mr. Anderson. We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us; purpose.

Neo: ♫ They call me Cuban Pete, I'm the king of the Rumba beat ~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

alnilam posted:

Ace: You're saying I can dodge bullets?

Morpheus: I'm saying when you're ready, you won't have to.

[LATER]

[AGENTS shoot ACE many times, and he just stands there and takes it. ACE lifts a glass of water to his mouth and drinks it; water pours out of holes in his belly like a cartoon character]

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!