Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
that they took a poo poo on it like the Angry Video Game Nerd does? I've gotten pretty mad at games before, but the most violent thing I ever did was maybe like squeeze the controller really hard. I don't think it's ever even occurred to me to take a diarrhea dookie dump on something because I was mad at it. It seems like kind of an unhealthy coping mechanism tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I know a guy who gets Mad At Games

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm mad at video games right now but I don't have to poop

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when i come home i like to unwind by cracking open a beer and tub of frosting and queuing up all my favorite youtube retro video game streamers

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
don't dook in anger (DDIA)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I shoved Mario Golf up my rear end and made a doctor take it out to prove a point

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Cubone posted:

don't dook in anger (DDIA)

I have rage shits, I can't go unless I'm furious

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
yeah his name is Mike Matei he has a youtube too where all he does is rages at games lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you get that mad at a game just, like, stop playing it, man.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You ever get so insanely pissed off that you forcibly pulled ur non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then getting hard and watching ur dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted just because u were so pissed off at Jak n Daxter 2. Did u ever do that

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Just like, go outside lmao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You ever get so insanely pissed off that you forcibly pulled ur non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then getting hard and watching ur dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted just because u were so pissed off at Jak n Daxter 2. Did u ever do that

OP please respond

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
This exact thread was made a year or two ago

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

No but I have gotten so insanely pissed off that I forcibly pulled my non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then got hard and watched my dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted and then I pissed on Jak n Daxter 2.

wasn't because of the game tho

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I got super pissed off at Halo 2 on release day because I went to go pick it up but the guy I was getting it from was just in a van and I dunno what happened but I lost my wallet and woke up outside of a Payless like 20 minutes away and I didn't even GET Halo 2

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Putty posted:

you're not the only one who gets to make threads Putty

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Private Cumshoe posted:

No but I have gotten so insanely pissed off that I forcibly pulled my non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then got hard and watched my dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted and then I pissed on Jak n Daxter 2.

wasn't because of the game tho

Crazy that u could still get the piss out

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Foolish Strumpie I am going to take a diareah dump in ur ear

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Putty posted:

Foolish Strumpie I am going to take a diareah dump in ur ear

sounds like something an angry video games nerd would say

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Crazy that u could still get the piss out

I mean it didn't exactly come out the "normal" way

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
i've thrown controllers a few times, like disgustedly underhand toss them away into a wall or something, not a full over-hand heater

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was playing Zelda II The Adventure of Link and needless to say when I died to Thunderbird when it only had 1 hp left I destroyed the controller, my console, and the TV with burst fire from an AK47 then flooded my entire house with mustard gas

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Putty posted:

oh yeaah, this exact thread?
what do I post next then smart guy

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
https://i.imgur.com/x1qiQ6L.gifv

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was playing Super Dodge Ball and trying to jack off to the noise the ball made when you did a super throw when my mom hollered up the stairs that I needed to get my poo poo together because she was leaving my father.
I haven't been able to cum from manual stimulation since.
Maybe 'mad' isn't the right word

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I think he poops on games even when he's not mad. It's kind of his thing. No judgement.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
https://avgn.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_shitting_scenes

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I remember being brutally awp camped on numerous occasions in counter strike causing me to pull off my headset placing it on the desk while holding onto the bridge of my nose and making a scrunched up face.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
When Lloyd Kauffman realizes how horrible the game with his name on it is, he decides to poo poo on it. After informing the Nerd he had eaten baked beans, he takes the NES game out of the Nintoaster and tosses it on the floor. He pulls down his pants, and lets a messy stream of thick diarrhea pour all over the game cartridge. The Nerd, disgusted by the event, uncontrollably vomits all over the game while Lloyd continues to poo poo on it.

On the 10th day of Shitsmas, the Toxic Crusaders cartridge can be seen on the floor in the Nerd's basement, still covered in puke and poo poo (he apparently never bothered to clean it up).

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Video games are for children

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Do it ironically posted:

actually they're not

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Do it ironically posted:

Given how mad they're making people I would hope not. A child wouldn't be able to experience or control these intense adult emotions.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

my cousin jurg took a fat dump on his earthbound cartridge but he wasn't mad at it?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

he called it a mr. fatturd but he said it in a way that sounded more like mr. saturn, a figure frmo the game

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Throwing tantrums is for children, real adults just force it down with a stiff drink and never overact

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Big Beef City posted:

Given how mad they're making people I would hope not. A child wouldn't be able to experience or control these intense adult emotions.

Star citizen is the best game ever made prove me wrong losers

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
video games are for everyone! ages 8 to 80!

but, ew, 8 year olds and 80 year olds are gross

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

first you hate fish and now you hate video games?

you've gone too far.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I had rented Mortal Kombat III from the local grocery store.
$2.10, after tax, in those days. And I was playing with my friend Mark. We never really figured out all the kombos and fatalities and stuff, but we still played and had fun.
Well, up until I found out a few Pro Moves with Raiden. Time after time I would spear Mark's hapless fighters until all hope was lost. Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Busty, all met their ends at Raidens white lightning charged fists of justice that day. "FINISH HIM" the voice would say, and knowing no fatalities I'd just do it again or just gently caress up and miss an uppercut and his guy would fall over.
Finally, amped up on Mt. Dew, he'd had enough. He said "Don't pick Raiden again." My fingers paused on the Character Select menu. "Don't do it." I flicked back and forth. "Dude don't. Don't."
I picked Raiden.
With that he got up and walked out of the room and downstairs, out through the kitchen. "HATSHANANANAKA!" Shouted Raiden triumphantly, spearing the now-unmanned opponent. This would be all TOO easy.
I lined up another devastating attack, but heard some rustling noise behind me. Mark was back. He'd found a small garden trowel somewhere in the garage, and now he intended to use it in his own display of 'Testing His Might' and began to brutalize my ribs and face with the small shovel.
I began shrieking for my mother, obviously as his pudgy, trowel equipped fists rained down on my prone body. When my visibly annoyed and drunken mother finally appeared in the doorway, she hollered to Mark "Jesus Christ, what the hell is THIS? You're tracking mud all over my drat house!" Steve, my mother's new boyfriend (one of several) called up from downstairs that Mark needed to "put that fuckin shovel away and hit him (me) like a man", which thankfully temporarily stopped the assault until the trowel was put back in the garage, the floor swept, and we were given some apple slices.
He'd resume beating me even harder later in the middle of the night using one of my own shoes that he found in my closet, but no one attempted to stop him at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

I don’t play lovely games that suck rear end so I’ve never considered it