Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

from bayside high in the west to cheers in the east, all that I survey falls under my rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

bring forth the ritz crackers and the circles of white cheese so that we may feast on wagon wheels!

Prof. Crocodile

well well well what have we here? the great alex p keaton brought before me in chains like a common slave? muahahahahahaha!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
“Aaron King: Can I pet you?

ALF: Only above the waist.”

— ALF (voice), ALF, Season 3: Suspicious Minds

Tagged: petting, Sexual Harassment

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Prof. Crocodile

blanche from the golden girls chained to my throne in a metal bikini like slave leia

Prof. Crocodile

I would have music! summon the california raisins so that their sonorous peals may soothe me!

nut

wherefore art thou, willis

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

if this gets enough emptyquotes I will share my Empty Nest pics too :smuggo:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

Prof. Crocodile

Areola Grande

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

Areola Grande

one more emptyquote will trigger the motherlode. be careful what u wish 4

Finger Prince

Murder, She Doth Writ.

cda

by Hand Knit

Prof. Crocodile posted:

blanche from the golden girls chained to my throne in a metal bikini like slave leia

:whitewater:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

Steve Urkel, holding a detonator, watching from a floating platform as the city below him bursts apart like confetti poppers: "Yes, I did do that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

deep dish peat moss posted:

Steve Urkel, holding a detonator, watching from a floating platform as the city below him bursts apart like confetti poppers: "Yes, I did do that."