Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Not Important posted:

IT IS BETTER TO DIE FOR Ron Paul THAN LIVE FOR YOURSELF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
func_vehicle

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Pingui posted:

This seems wrong. Are you sure this is correct?

He will PURGE THE UNCLEAN

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Checks out.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

shocked at the turnaround time on the FOIA request with the FBI

bedpan has issued a correction as of 03:52 on Aug 13, 2020

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

This is the exact request behind the FBI FOIA

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
lmao opsec guys geez

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ahahahahahaha

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
lol, lmfao, rofl &c &c

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lmbo

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
fffff

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I find the whole thing about the SS bizarre. Agoddamnedred wasn't a prolific or notorious poster, why perma him over this poo poo?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

are we sure the president was the target? aaybe agoddamnedred was a timetraveler going after the VP

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
its very funny how many goons will defend lowtax to their dying breath

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

upgunned shitpost posted:

there's no way someone like cmdr. shepard became a decent human being and hidingfromgoro tried.

if it's the same guy, we've had and booted Shepard from GOKU for being an absolute piece of poo poo

the angriest motherfucker on comms, also really cares about challenge coins for some reason

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

RBC posted:

goons love their lowtax and hate other goons

Len posted:

That's weird, please stop trying to confirm if the drug addled wife beater is a lier. You're coming off as a crazy person

Dillbag posted:

This kind of completely sane and normal behaviour probably belongs more on the fruit website than here.

(jesus christ)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i will personally fight anyone maligning op

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Victory Position posted:

if it's the same guy, we've had and booted Shepard from GOKU for being an absolute piece of poo poo

the angriest motherfucker on comms, also really cares about challenge coins for some reason

could be, but I mostly gamed with the yrthl cults, so that just sounds like an average member of goon squad to me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

RBC posted:

...who?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

He's this guy who owns this website for now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RBC posted:

From Mangosteen scams to domestic violence is there anything lowtax couldn't accomplish?

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

etalian posted:

From Mangosteen scams to domestic violence is there anything lowtax couldn't accomplish?

Growing a spine.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

"little eichmanns, you're all little loving eichmanns."

still hurts to this day.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

LF had more effort threads and original content. CSPAM is mostly chat threads and threads comprised of reactions to news or media.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Hatebag posted:

LF had more effort threads and original content. CSPAM is mostly chat threads and threads comprised of reactions to news or media.
Too much tremendous content in real life, forums can't compete.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Buttery Pastry posted:

the post-escalator content has been beyond parody, just an incredible trainwreck of comedic proportions

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Truly, the world has become the hitler auditions

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Not Important posted:

IT IS BETTER TO DIE FOR Ron Paul THAN LIVE FOR YOURSELF

RON PAUL RON PAUL

KILL YOUR PARENTS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Life is pretty much someone alternating between sock and buskin so fast that the eye can no longer discern either of them

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Korean Boomhauer posted:

func_vehicle

FUNC_VEHICLE IS A RIGHT!! FUNC_VEHICLE 2012

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
I don't know if it is due to this thread or just the mounting insanity of being, but it seems like C-SPAM has gotten a bit more LF as of late. Very legal and very cool.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Hatebag posted:

That's the way SA's posting style and content has changed over the last decade more than anything.

I'd be fine if CSPAM annihilated all its megathreads but they'd eventually be recreated.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Dreylad posted:

That's the way SA's posting style and content has changed over the last decade more than anything.

I'd be fine if CSPAM annihilated all its megathreads but they'd eventually be recreated.

*dramatically putting on a dunce cap* there must always be a trump thread

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

College me lurked LF

Middle age me lurks CSPAM

My spirit will lurk the shitposts'n'politics forum created by the cockroaches

As it was, so shall it be, and lols at the gaudy neon downfall of America shall reverbate throughout eternity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who was it who came up with the idea to name the Austin Sewage treatment plant after fred durst? That was an SA alum right?

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Giga Gaia posted:

*dramatically putting on a dunce cap* there must always be a trump thread

"Without the TRUMP to lead them the thread posters will become an even greater threat to all of Something Awful...there must always be a TRUMP"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dreylad posted:

Yeah, I think it's probably because most posters put their effort into twitter or places other than sa because there are fewer people here and what's the point of working hard (thank you!) on something to impress a smattering of anonymous nerds?
I don't think there's any reason to get rid of megathreads though.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who was it who came up with the idea to name the Austin Sewage treatment plant after fred durst? That was an SA alum right?

Rorschach aka Wesley Button, the terror of LF and W&W (RIP)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

have you not considered that maybe the investigation of LF might've been classified at the highest possible level, that not even the president is allowed to know about it? it's probably right next to the file on the roswell experiments