Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I see Golden Flow trucks around here, it always makes me laugh. I don’t know where this came from but when I was a kid people would say “let go with the golden flow”. Or I made that up I don’t know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
That font looked like Golden How to me at first

But now I can see that it clearly says Golden 7low

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cape May lighthouse.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

There's no better place for a good Christian than on their knees gargling thick cock.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cartoon Man posted:

Cape May lighthouse.

Forgot to zip up

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!

Cartoon Man posted:

Cape May lighthouse.

I've never seen the bush growing entirely from the tip instead of the base before.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Clam Chowdown posted:

I've never seen the bush growing entirely from the tip instead of the base before.

Thanks, I just imagined a dick that looks like the trees from the Lorax. And now you did too.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

"I speak for the D's"

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

got questions about the design of these women's padded cycling shorts.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They knew what they were doing

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/ImKNIU1.gifv

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The rare SFW reveal that's worse than the initial gross NSFW moment

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I'm fat, but i cannot do that.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I assume there's a reason for that... very specific garment design?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Boners

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They do make cycle shorts with extra padding in the crotch cos bike seats are uncomfortable.

But I don't know why you need to make them a different colour.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Elviscat posted:

I assume there's a reason for that... very specific garment design?

Yes! I can’t ride a bike without it feeling like I’m being vaginally impaled! I’d have to ride consistently to get the pain to minimize but needless to say, it’s too much that I can’t endure it.

I’ve been meaning to get bike shorts to give it a go as I’d like to ride a bike again.

Now as to the particular pussy highlighting design...yeah can’t answer to that

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

They do make cycle shorts with extra padding in the crotch cos bike seats are uncomfortable.

And here I, a complete moron, just use a padded, comfortable bicycle seat instead of the sensible diaper trousers :doh:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

OwlFancier posted:

It's actually just to wick away sweat. If you're too weak to ride a bike without padding then you should harden the gently caress up.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
The Colombian women cycling team did much worse in 2014 with their uniforms.

E: can’t get the image to embed, sorry.

E2: Still can’t do it, so you get the link to the Fox News article where I found the photo in the first place. I am deeply sorry and ashamed.

E3: Thanks Memento, I am removing the shameful link to the shameful propaganda organization.

HerStuddMuffin has a new favorite as of 09:38 on Aug 13, 2020

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Oh yeah, that was bad.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Inceltown posted:

It's actually just to wick away sweat. If you're too weak to ride a bike without padding then you should harden the gently caress up.

I think the last time I rode a bike was when I was about ten, and many things were not uncomfortable when I was ten that would be for me, as an old, decrepit, thirty year old.

So the knowledge is secondhand. But I assumed it was for the weird people who dress up in lycra and ride strange bikes with pointy seats.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I guess if it was all one colour, it would look like the world's worst camel toe, whereas a different colour at least makes it clear it's part of the design?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

OwlFancier posted:

I think the last time I rode a bike was when I was about ten, and many things were not uncomfortable when I was ten that would be for me, as an old, decrepit, thirty year old.

So the knowledge is secondhand. But I assumed it was for the weird people who dress up in lycra and ride strange bikes with pointy seats.

I'm one of those weird people and the padding is not for comfort.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Women Olympic cyclists get all kinds of vag issues from the bike seat. I think they've been redesigning the seats steadily over the years to try and mitigate but haven't really cracked it yet. Hence the heavily padded pant.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Elfface posted:

I guess if it was all one colour, it would look like the world's worst camel toe, whereas a different colour at least makes it clear it's part of the design?
But why choose a colour contrast that makes it look like a cutaway?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Splicer posted:

But why choose the colour of grandma underwear?

It's a pretty ugly colour no matter what, I mean.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Splicer posted:

But why choose a colour contrast that makes it look like a cutaway?

Cause it's hilarious?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
I don't know why they'd make it that color.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 20:33 on Aug 13, 2020

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Phanatic posted:

I don't know why they'd make it that color.

it was cool that your mom to loaned it to them

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The lady in pink got dibs on that

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

teen witch posted:

Yes! I can’t ride a bike without it feeling like I’m being vaginally impaled! I’d have to ride consistently to get the pain to minimize but needless to say, it’s too much that I can’t endure it.

I’ve been meaning to get bike shorts to give it a go as I’d like to ride a bike again.

Now as to the particular pussy highlighting design...yeah can’t answer to that

Oh yeah, I've worn cycle shorts to minimize taint and genital related discomfort, I was specifically referring to the PHD.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

And here I, a complete moron, just use a padded, comfortable bicycle seat instead of the sensible diaper trousers :doh:

You don't use padded seats for competitive riding, they add to rear end fatigue, and cause chaffing on the thighs.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
This isn't the bike thread but I got a new bike that had a seat with like an inch of squish to it and rode it for 45 minutes and my area down there starts getting numb because you sink into the padding and it's not great. Immediately replaced it with a rock hard saddle from another bike.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I think the overall lesson here is that physical activity leads to physical pain and should be avoided at all costs

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Captain Hygiene posted:

I think the overall lesson here is that physical activity leads to physical pain and should be avoided at all costs
Only when it involves your genitals, so just don't exercise your genitals

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Great. Now my wife will have to send back the Kegelcizer 3000 she just got.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Nice vein.