Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Awful app posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Moola posted:

Awful posting

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
:negative:

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

I am posting from an app, I won't tell you which one

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
it is raining and i am on a variety of devices

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I'm posting from my phone without Awful App :smuggo:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

many of my aforementioned devices originated from 2010 in fact when I had a mate working in lost property at the Vancouver olympics, which funnily enough also struggled with precipitation having instead to lorry and airdrop snow from further up in the mountains to make eveything look all nice and wintery. environ-mental.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

It's midday and I'm not fainting from the heat, thank you local Druids calling the rain and clouds.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

which free office suite is the good one again

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

libreoffice?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

There's a guy in SAmart selling keys to the full Microsoft Office suite for like $10 iirc

Edif: OK $20 but still worth it imo

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Aug 13, 2020

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I have a committed relationship with ms Excel, but Google sheets is a diligent side piece

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

"install it on H:/!"

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

There's a guy in SAmart selling keys to the full Microsoft Office suite for like $10 iirc

i still have a student license for the 2007 pro office suite, i guess i could just install that but :effort:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

it says for academic use only and i am using it to do my personal statement so :shrug:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

In 2010 I got my poo poo together

(After voting lib Dems for some reason)

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Still no rain or thunder activity here (SE/GL). Could you all stop hogging it please?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

seagull?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

feedmegin posted:

that is technically the opposite of what an arcology is supposed to do :shobon:

Sup married at 22 crew!

It didn't work out.

I was 20, it was our 25th anniversary yesterday. We are still trucking on.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

South East/Greater London (specified because of other Londoners claiming to have rain, although they may be lying to taunt me).

My species is my own business thanks.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Just shower in piss like the rest of the Seagull Elite

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

why are the raspberry magnums half the size of the other magnums? I dont want the dilemma of sacrificing ice cream mass for increased deliciousness every time

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

hoping this nick clegg guy can do some good for this country?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

hockey jockey posted:

South East/Greater London (specified because of other Londoners claiming to have rain, although they may be lying to taunt me).

My species is my own business thanks.

I rained in South London around 7 a.m. , you rake! My lawyer will contact you with the location of the duel, knave.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

hoping this nick clegg guy can do some good for this country?

Proportional representation, ending tuition fees and opposing public service cuts? He's got my vote!!!

:hotpickle:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

click negg

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Ratjaculation posted:

In 2010 I got my poo poo together

(After voting lib Dems for some reason)

In 2010 I first met my wife, when she saw me prancing around London in body paint and short shorts then asked me to make her up too at a con. She was gorgeous, I was super respectful, she thought I was gay for the next seven months..

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
First time I could vote in an election and I voted for Clegg

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

we'll always have these plastic bags

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Camrath posted:

In 2010 I first met my wife, when she saw me prancing around London in body paint and short shorts then asked me to make her up too at a con. She was gorgeous, I was super respectful, she thought I was gay for the next seven months..

Wait... youre not?

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Butterfly Valley posted:

Do you know if these are legal/legit? Seems dodgy that he's selling something that retails at $150 for $20. I checked the thread but nobody in there seems to be asking.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Ratjaculation posted:

Wait... youre not?

A dear friend once described me as ‘maybe heterosexual, definitely not straight’.

In as much as it matters I consider myself bi but with a strong bias towards women.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I agree with Nick

we should burn them all

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

It might be a long shot but some people have multiple 365 keys lying around, which is how I got mine from the gf. Worth giving fb people a shoutout about that.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

oh no computer posted:

Do you know if these are legal/legit? Seems dodgy that he's selling something that retails at $150 for $20. I checked the thread but nobody in there seems to be asking.

Legit yes, legal sure or else the thread wouldn't still be open I guess

Would MS like it? Probably not but who cares, I think he gets them in bulk from packages that are sold to large employers and don't all get used or whatever

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

kecske posted:

why are the raspberry magnums half the size of the other magnums? I dont want the dilemma of sacrificing ice cream mass for increased deliciousness every time

Buy two magnums

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Camrath posted:

A dear friend once described me as ‘maybe heterosexual, definitely not straight’.

In as much as it matters I consider myself bi but with a strong bias towards women.

Seems very in the middle... centrist if you will.

Some quality commitment to the 2010 posting page.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
IT'S THUNDERING AND WINDY AND THE PISS IS XOMING

THE SKY PISS IS COMING AS FOR TOLD IN THE ANCIENT TEXTS

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

might have to go back to work next week, fucks sake

also sup voted for clegg, wish theyd killed themselves instead in hindsight crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Strategically speaking, now is the time to show symptoms vits

My work got cancelled tomorrow because a bunch of workmen didn't put buckets in the holes they were meant to

But I get paid anyway so I guess I'll play Hitman 2 and sweat