Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJF pissing off Mox to the point that he uses the (now banned) paradigm shift sounds like a fantastic angle to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Like Mox couldn't just choke out that annoying little weiner

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

enigmahfc posted:

Mask Patrol sound like a bad 80's boob comedy movie.

It was a strange way for the Mask series to go, but Eric Stoltz really wanted a franchise after getting fired off Back To The Future because Michael J Fox ended up being available

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
MJF successfully gets the DDT banned.

Mox tricks MJFs goons again and chokes out MJF.

MJF gets the sleeper hold banned.

Mox, having no alternatives defeats MJF using the whacky line.

Perfect storytelling

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Mox defeats MJF at All Out using the Whoopee Cushion

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Perfect opportunity to bring the DEATH RIDER to AEW.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pylons posted:

Perfect opportunity to bring the DEATH RIDER to AEW.

Mox is going to throw Shooter at MJF?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Mox suddenly remembers watching videos of ZSJ in preperation of their (indefinitely delayed) feud, puts MJF in the Orienteering with Napalm Death.

HPJoker
Oct 30, 2017
I had to mute the omega tag match because of JR. I’m sick of his poo poo. He sat on his hands and called attitude era main events for years but can’t go a match without complaining about the refs. He needs to be hauled off to the back.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Cody joining the four horsemen would be really funny given he tattooed the Nightmare Family logo on his neck

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/orangecassidy/status/1293946932054941697?s=20

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

You didn't know how much the seven-thousand dollar suit was? COME ON!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Inner Circle is Solid as a Rock

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Does anyone know what time they tape Dynamite? I wonder if the time slot kills them live since they don't usually look like they're dying on the taped shows. Might just be the ability to take breaks too.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

CobiWann posted:

You didn't know how much the seven-thousand dollar suit was? COME ON!

He was surprised to find out you need to climb a ladder to win a ladder match, this is on brand

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Sounds like the tapings stretch late into the night for the non-live stuff, like they mentioned that an FTR vs Initiative match for Dark was taped at 1 in the morning.

Edit: Forecast for tonight is temps in the mid-80s with 75% humidity, so probably gonna suck to wrestle in that.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Aug 13, 2020

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

So what do you think the reasoning for FTR is attacking the Express? To gently caress with the Bucks? To just show they are insincere dicks? Also I loved how sad and confused Hangman looked when he came out.

"Whats are you guys doing?"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Shard posted:

So what do you think the reasoning for FTR is attacking the Express? To gently caress with the Bucks? To just show they are insincere dicks? Also I loved how sad and confused Hangman looked when he came out.

Desperately trying to prove themselves to Arn and Tully (mostly Tully)?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Shard posted:

"gently caress those old flippy assholes, they ruined tag team wrestling and their legacy should be torn down."

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vince MechMahon posted:

"gently caress those old flippy assholes, they ruined tag team wrestling and their legacy should be torn down."

also the Bucks are starting a run towards another championship bout, so I think FTR wants to make sure either they get their shot first or that they bury the bucks before they go after Cowboy Bebop

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
E: wrong thread

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

FTR are the new kids at school trying to see how much they can get away with. They've signed their contracts, they got a big signing bonus, and last night was "their" show because it said so on the contract.

They've already bedazzled Hangman Page to a degree, plus Tully and possibly Arn Anderson. They've proven they can hang with the best of the tag division already. Now they want to make their mark and push things as far as they can.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Last night showed that for 30+ years, Tully Blanchard still holds a grudge against the Rhodes' family, and if he IS working with FTR, he probably still holds a grudge against the RnR. So it can be both FTR sending a statement, and Tully sending a statement as well.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Tully needs more promo time, every time he opens his mouth its loving stellar

smarxist fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Aug 13, 2020

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tully has always been underated, he absolutely needs more promo time.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Shard posted:

One of the RnR's punched their hero

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Shard posted:

The RnRs called the Bucks the best tag team.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i hope kenny joins the new ftr horsemen or whatever

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

tully vs arn was so good, and arn going "Look, I'm a grown rear end man, and I have been for some time" will stick with me forever

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Dustin and Greg marry Ortiz and Santana's mom's and become their step dad's.

Santana and Ortiz are grounded

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

boxcarhobo posted:

tully vs arn was so good, and arn going "Look, I'm a grown rear end man, and I have been for some time" will stick with me forever

"I don't like blowing smoke because frankly it leaves a bad taste in my mouth"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

At this rate Blood & Guts is gonna be Horsemen vs Bucks & RnR and I'm strangely okay with that.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

smarxist posted:

Tully needs more promo time, every time he opens his mouth its loving stellar

I'm always surprised when I remember he is a prison minister, but then he cuts a harsh promo and I go, "i get it."

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Add a little something above and below the letters TNT and that belt is pure awesome.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That mirror finish looks like it’s going to get scratched just from being looked at.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Dango Bango posted:

I still maintain that Mox shouldn't have gotten his hands on MJF until All Out.

Counterpoint: Moxley should beat the poo poo out of MJF every week, beat the poo poo out of him at All Out and then pin him clean.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Looking forward to Mox beating MJF with the Pedigree or whatever once the Paradigm Shift is banned by Coward Tony.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I pointed this out in the GDT, but it's such an amazing little detail: in both of the tag matches last night they had guys on the apron running out of the corner to tag in. On a night for FTR who specifically asked for tag ropes to be used in their matches.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

Counterpoint: Moxley should beat the poo poo out of MJF every week, beat the poo poo out of him at All Out and then pin him clean.

Yeah, there are two ways to do it, and MJF already had a "you are not allowed to touch me before the PPV" feud this year so having Maxwell get loving owned with increasingly wild defenses is the Right Call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MJeff posted:

Counterpoint: Moxley should beat the poo poo out of MJeff every week, beat the poo poo out of him at All Out and then pin him clean.