Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

pls imagine itt that i have done a crude photoshop of ben franklin's head on the iconic picture of microwave's mom standing by the door, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

pls imagine itt that i have done a crude photoshop of ben franklin's head on the iconic picture of microwave's mom standing by the door, tia

u say the word and i do this

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the word

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:suspense:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

*monkey paw finger bends down*

Prof. Crocodile

nut

microwaves ben

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Prof. Crocodile posted:

nut posted:

microwaves ben

i love teamwork, another byob success story!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
:five:

google THIS

Prof. Crocodile

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

microwaves ben

*guffaw*

City of Glompton

nut posted:

microwaves ben

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
still would

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO

nut posted:

microwaves ben

:golfclap:

nut

nut

frankly, pretty done with google image searching "sticking tongue out" for like 20 mintues before another 20 minutes of "poking tongue out"

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

nut posted:

microwaves ben

:lol:

barnold

Thomas Jefferson stopped by. he wants to know why I haven't called in days. I slyly attempt to hide a visible pair of Ben's underwear by tucking it into my waistband. Thomas can see the Victoria's Secret tag sticking out above my belt when I turn around. I've been caught....caught in love with Ben Franklin

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaE7sJahiw

It's me - I'm Big Ben Franklin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

frump truck posted:

i wish i had a ben franklin so i could watch him put lightning onto a kite 1x/month