Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Love the win, but I think they got somewhat lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I want to say the Jackets will come out looking for flat and gassed this game, but maybe they're in better game shape right now and the Bolts will come out more tired?

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Go 'Lumbus

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Let's try for 6 OT this time.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Normally, I would be concerned with Cam Atkinson being out, but there were 63 CBJ shots on goal in Game 1 and none of them came from his stick, so :shrug:.

I'm just hoping his injury wasn't caused by being hauled down by Hedman, which went uncalled.

And Wee Man Nathan Gerbe gets scratched for Devin "Not Nathan Gerbe" Shore.

e- Did NBC finally figure out to put a SOG counter on their bug? :aaa:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Aug 13, 2020

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Seems like no one saw where the puck went except Kuche

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: KUUUCH

The bank is open

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Thats an unfortunate bounce

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

e- Did NBC finally figure out to put a SOG counter on their bug? :aaa:

I noticed it too. It's not exactly new but this is the first time I notice it being up pretty much permanently during play (though it also shows blocked shots every now and then). Earlier it used to just pop up sometimes.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
The most normal goal this series is now a bank off the back of the goalie

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MoaM posted:

Seems like no one saw where the puck went except Kuche

Is it me or have there been more bank/unsealed post goals this postseason? I know one happened in CBJ/TOR and feel like there was one in PIT/MTL off hand.

Zat posted:

I noticed it too. It's not exactly new but this is the first time I notice it being up pretty much permanently during play (though it also shows blocked shots every now and then). Earlier it used to just pop up sometimes.

I guess I meant a permanent one. The FOX Sports regionals and Sportsnet have both had it for a while.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

CBJSprague24 posted:

Is it me or have there been more bank/unsealed post goals this postseason? I know one happened in CBJ/TOR and feel like there was one in PIT/MTL off hand.

I've felt the same and a lot of shots/chucks over the goal. Wonder if its an ice condition thing?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Master Stur posted:

I've felt the same and a lot of shots/chucks over the goal. Wonder if its an ice condition thing?

Good, it's not just me. That was the latest of the "Where's the puck it's somewh--OH IT'S IN" goals.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

I guess I meant a permanent one. The FOX Sports regionals and Sportsnet have both had it for a while.

Yeah. Very nice to see NBC finally have it too.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

CBJ looks like poop, bummer.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah I think they are fully gassed from playing a trillion periods the past week.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Yeah, tough road for CBJ making a deeper run unless they win the series in 5/6 and the others go long enough for a multi day break

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)
Also Torts will keep rotating in 4th line rando's hoping that one of them turns into a super-star, even though Devin Shore hasnt played a meaningful game in... 5 months? No surprise he whiffed on that puck.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Haha nice.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Wow!

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Theres offense!!!!

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

A relatively normal goal, what the gently caress happened to us.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: That'll do :siren:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

My body is ready for another 5 OT game, Lightning/BlueJackets

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Ahaha, 2 shots, one a goal...

CBJSprague24 posted:

unsealed post goals: definitely yes.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

CBJ in a good place if they shoot 50%

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pretty impressive for Murray to pull the stick back to his skates fast enough on that quick pass and get it on net

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/TomUrtzJr/status/1293995397417963522

3 shots now, so here comes a CBJ goal.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Dont need 80 SoG *points to head*

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
hmmmm?...

e: sloppy defensive play I guess

e:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Was that the 4th shot? :siren:

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

:siren: :siren: :siren: nice

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
blue jackets good

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

:siren: BJORK :siren:

lol

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Not ready to say Vasi is tired yet, but...

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

Pierre-Luc Du-assist

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
The secret to the Jackets PP was to be too exhausted to gently caress it up

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Somebody on Twitter said "I'd rather listen to Pierre over Milbury seven days a week" and hell, :same:.