Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Das Boo posted:

This took longer than I thought it woooouuuuld.

my contribution to the canon has been extremely limited, but holy poo poo this is the most beautiful payoff possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

This isn't for the comic but I drew MegaMan so I thought you guys might like it too

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Perfect for the 'reader fanart and additional rant' page

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you guys could just credit me as an 8 year old

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Sid Vicious posted:

if you guys could just credit me as an 8 year old

Hey, we already have someone on staff with the artistic ability of a three year old, you’ll fit right in.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
So who's got next?

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Das Boo posted:

This took longer than I thought it woooouuuuld.

Holy poo poo wow.

Also, tag yourself/location.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Applewhite posted:

So who's got next?

I don’t think we’ve got anyone lined up at the moment?

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, I only looked back a couple pages.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

List is clear unless I’m grossly mistaken. I’m going to take a swing at foil-ing that cover at some point and I do want to get around to that one off gag eventually. Work’s been nuts.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Love that the ball pit is hidden underground.

Soon there will be collectible holofoil cards coming from this wonderful mess of the best faces.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I can’t do one by tomorrow but I’ll sign up for one this weekend.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i have something for tomorrow

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

This isn't for the comic but I drew MegaMan so I thought you guys might like it too

We do have fanart section and we do have an 'Age:_' box to fill so you'll fit right in Sid!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
In a mildly drunken bitching session elsewhere about the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic, and does make me wonder what Brazilian Mega Man might have been if by some miracle it had continued. Maybe they would have eventually settled on a steady artist team.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

TBH, I figure that even if the company hadn’t gone under, Capcom would have eventually caught wind of what was going on, taken one look at the racier ones and gone “what the gently caress”, and stripped the license from them.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Musluk posted:

We do have fanart section and we do have an 'Age:_' box to fill so you'll fit right in Sid!

And you don't even have to be consistent in your choice! Upon further examination all of my given ages have been wrong without my even knowing.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

:lsd: What if we exist at every moment of time all at once, thus making any age we give both accurate and inaccurate?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Regalingualius posted:

TBH, I figure that even if the company hadn’t gone under, Capcom would have eventually caught wind of what was going on, taken one look at the racier ones and gone “what the gently caress”, and stripped the license from them.

That is pretty much what happened with Sonic, but still, I do wonder how long it would have taken, and whether Capcom would go that far or just have an intern send a letter saying 'hey, less visible nips on the covers'

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Man how have I only just found out about this thread

That disneyland map has given me a wonderful (read: awful) idea for a page... prepare yourselves

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Haha :jackin: new blood! Dis gon be good.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Procrastine posted:

Man how have I only just found out about this thread

That disneyland map has given me a wonderful (read: awful) idea for a page... prepare yourselves

Welcome to the cult comic jam! Be advised that unless otherwise specified your efforts will result in a $10 donation to RAINN. If you have a different/local charity you would prefer please let me know so I can make a note.

I'm a bit behind again, give me a bit to get a current tally and a bit longer to get that donated. I might also have to look into capping this at some point, but we'll worry about that later.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Just spitballing but we could also switch to a pledge system where each of us pledges a certain amount per page instead of you shouldering the entire financial burden yourself.

We could even open it up to the general public. There’s gotta be an app or something.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

No particular hurry there, but I'd be open into looking into that. I could see potential for a patreon or the like where all the proceeds go straight to RAINN or whatever, but I'd prefer it to be as transparent as possible if people are going to be giving their money. Right now the current state of affairs is not in immediate need of change; I'm perfectly happy to allow my "dumb poo poo" budget to go to something to help folks.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I've been meaning to suggest we help out with the donations since now we're on volume 3, which no one could have foreseen, it seems a little unfair.

I don't know how many pages we have to cover donation-wise, but I'll put up $200 for them/future content.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

And even if it is for a good cause, I do admittedly feel a little bit guilty that my submissions are valued the same as those of the high-quality posters, especially since it’s multiple pages at a time because I’m just slightly above “competent” at using Paint.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Regalingualius posted:

And even if it is for a good cause, I do admittedly feel a little bit guilty that my submissions are valued the same as those of the high-quality posters, especially since it’s multiple pages at a time because I’m just slightly above “competent” at using Paint.

No! All contributions are valuable. If it were all DB-level art it wouldn’t be Brazilian Megaman.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Perfectly understandable, I’ve been there too. There’s some grandstand speech to be made about the value of art, but I’ll spare you that. All submissions are welcomed and please don’t think of the donation as a indication of value of the content. Imposter syndrome is a motherfucker.

Edit: I think art is supposed to be suffering or something, so if you feel guilty then you’re doing it right? It’s that or lop of an ear.

Disclaimer: Please do not lop off your ear or other body parts.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Aug 13, 2020

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Applewhite posted:

No! All contributions are valuable. If it were all DB-level art it wouldn’t be Brazilian Megaman.

thank goodness for that because I have produced some real dogshit for you guys

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Adult Competitive Beach Prom is a banger of a username. I’ll add it to the list of things to do after the site gets sold. Now this is extremely important: is that a button down or a plaid vest he’s wearing there?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

green button down shirt under his lab coat. ...sometimes plaid, sometimes not... I didnt remember what he normally wears but i wanted it to be contrasting

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
I need to describe more of my own activities as "insanely devious"

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

I'm calling "Tuxspeedo" for a new username after lowtax fucks off

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Aw, poor Wily just wants in on their robo games. :unsmith:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Das Boo posted:

Aw, poor Wily just wants in on their robo games. :unsmith:

Wily the Skull Crotched Cyborg

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Are robo games anything like reindeer games
Is wily rudolf

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
I hope the beach prom edition delves deeper into the reasons why Wily wants to be Prom Queen.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Why wouldn't he?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

It’d be his way of showing up last year’s Beach Prom King, Rocky “Two Scoops” Road.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Applewhite posted:

Well okay then, but this one's your fault then :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Oh man this is going to be sick for the coming anti-capitalism arc. Who’s the eyepatch fellow?