Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sartana
Jun 8, 2013
Wendys had a queso burger in 2017. It was really really good and I will never get to eat it for lunch again :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

everything volcano related at t-bell

its been ten years and i still have never found anything on their menu that i like as much

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

wendy's frys before they switched to synthetic fry oil

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I miss Taco Bells Cantina Bell menu, particularly the Cantina Tacos.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
i'm the only gross moron in the universe to miss them but chili cheese burritos at taco bell

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
You're absolutely not (there used to be a website dedicated to just tracking which TBs you could get it at. Nationally), but my two nearest Taco Bells still have the Chili Cheese on the menu.

Q_res fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Aug 9, 2020

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The McDonalds Big 'n' Cheesy. 4 standard beef patties, 4 slices of cheese. Pure heaven.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The BaskinRobbins/Scoops Ahoy Elevenade frozen drink.

Finally found a copycat using lemon sorbet, lemonade and French Vanilla ice cream but that poo poo was the perfect summer drink.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
When I was a kid the local Wendy's had French toast and other breakfast stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Steak McSkillet breakfast burrito with a little bit of hot sauce was one of the best breakfasts you could buy for the couple of years they had them. Me and my dad would pick up a couple every day before we went out fishing on the causeway and it was heaven. Now they just have tiny little wussy breakfast burritos. But the McSkillet was so awesome. It was huge and had steak and potatoes and egg and stuff.

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Subway's chicken pizzaiola.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Carver Club from Boston Market was amazing.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jellidelic posted:

everything volcano related at t-bell

its been ten years and i still have never found anything on their menu that i like as much

:same:

----------------

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Wendy's Superbar buffet

Fast food buffets were a glorious thing from the time before fast food executives realized just how gluttonous Americans truly are.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Wendy's Superbar buffet

Fast food buffets were a glorious thing from the time before fast food executives realized just how gluttonous Americans truly are.

Yeah, I"m pretty sure that's why my mom would drag us to Wendy's in the 90's instead of McDonald's like we wanted.

----------------

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Best fast food thing I've ever had, full stop. It was around for maybe a couple months like five years ago and I miss it terribly.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Grilled stuft xxl steak burrito. RIP. My greatest fast food loss

----------------

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

Pretty good posted:

Best fast food thing I've ever had, full stop. It was around for maybe a couple months like five years ago and I miss it terribly.

Out of all the stuff posted in these threads this is the main one I wish I got to try.

I'm basic and just wanted Wendy's Spicy Nugs back. :unsmith:

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Mcdonald's Mighty Wings. Nearly the same price as the nuggets but superior chicken meat and spicy. :rip:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

BaconCopter posted:

I'm basic and just wanted Wendy's Spicy Nugs back. :unsmith:

Good news! Spicy nugs are back!

----------------

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

McDonald's used to have a steak egg and cheese breakfast bagel that would make me poo poo my guts out but I'd eat one or two every day anyway.

And before they were trying to be healthy, back in the 90's Subway had a bbq pork sandwich and a pastrami sandwich on the regular menu. They occasionally bring pastrami back for a short time, but it's never enough.

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 13, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

LloydDobler posted:

McDonald's used to have a steak egg and cheese breakfast bagel that would make me poo poo my guts out but I'd eat one or two every day anyway.

Lol knowingly making your bowels explode every day is some real dedication

Also, where are the Taco Bell potatoes of yesteryear...

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Aug 13, 2020

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Red velvet crinkle cookies (Panera).

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I miss the potato options at Taco Bell.

----------------

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Have they said what they're replacing them with?

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

LloydDobler posted:

And before they were trying to be healthy, back in the 90's Subway had a bbq pork sandwich and a pastrami sandwich on the regular menu. They occasionally bring pastrami back for a short time, but it's never enough.

The idea of Subway Pastrami angers me

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Charles posted:

Have they said what they're replacing them with?

almost certainly some beyond meat sort of thing

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Back in 2012-2013 Subway had a Chicken Enchilada sub with fritos topping it.

It was so unhealthy, but it was so delicious. I'm sad that they never brought it back.

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

i recently went to arby's only to be informed that their chicken cordon bleu sandwich is no longer on the menu. i KNOW that it contains entirely too much meat to be consumed in one sitting, but otherwise what is even the POINT of going to arby's in the FIRST place

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Burger king UK King Fries, really nice coating that made them crisp with fluffy centres every time. I guess a batter? Was a long time ago, I think all the main chain fries suck here now, except KFC might had had good ones lately.

We also haven't seen the McRib for probably over a decade.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Kenny Roger's Roasters (the whole chain, outside of SE Asia apparently.) I haven't had it in 20 years but I still want those muffins, and the chicken was legit awesome.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

quote:

As a brand, Kenny Rogers Roasters advocates healthy eating as reflected in its brand tag line "less fat...less salt...less calories"

well im sold

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I miss the original Burger King nuggets.
at least they're back to almost their original state

----------------

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

Kenny Roger's Roasters (the whole chain, outside of SE Asia apparently.) I haven't had it in 20 years but I still want those muffins, and the chicken was legit awesome.
I was in Malaysia for a number of years, the chicken was... okay. It was nice having one nearby when I lived out in a semi rural area and I had a craving for a caesar salad every couple weeks tho.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I miss the grande soft taco, enchirito and double decker taco at taco bell. And the potato soft taco.

I'm happy Wendy's brought the spicy nugs back though. :shobon:

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
The sausage and egg bagels from Burger King back in the 90s.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

halokiller posted:

Mcdonald's Mighty Wings. Nearly the same price as the nuggets but superior chicken meat and spicy. :rip:
Those wings were great but it was for such a limited time. Bring them back! :argh:

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese
The McDonald's Salad shaker was a cool thing I would consider getting on the regular if it was still around.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Bacon club chalupa! god drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
angry whopper. I'm posting in the BK drivethru right now very disappointed upon remembering that there is no angry whopper year round. I need to punish my intestines