Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
To advertise his new special I guess Steve-O has decided to duct tape himself to a billboard. Enjoy the live stream and see how long it takes to get him to come down

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news-now2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Dang, I thought he died a few years ago. Was that Dunn that died?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
He is already off the billboard on my stream.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Internetjack posted:

Dang, I thought he died a few years ago. Was that Dunn that died?

Dunn is dead, Bam is a fat has-been, and Knoxville is a successful Hollywood star

Steve-o is the only one still doing this poo poo

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Yeah it's done.

Steve-O has also been sober for like 10 years now.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

more like bill BORED

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Does anybody remember that game show Steveo ran for like 12 episodes which was "karaoke but while getting assaulted by dogs and/or fat sumo wrestlers" then it abruptly got taken off the air because apparently someone actually got hurt really badly on it?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

EorayMel posted:

Does anybody remember that game show Steveo ran for like 12 episodes which was "karaoke but while getting assaulted by dogs and/or fat sumo wrestlers" then it abruptly got taken off the air because apparently someone actually got hurt really badly on it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Karaoke

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Bro Dad posted:

Dunn is dead, Bam is a fat has-been, and Knoxville is a successful Hollywood star

Steve-o is the only one still doing this poo poo

watching the 3rd jackass movie was actually kind of sad as there was definitely an atmosphere of "oh god, i don't want to do this anymore"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The_Franz posted:

watching the 3rd jackass movie was actually kind of sad as there was definitely an atmosphere of "oh god, i don't want to do this anymore"

The Electric Avenue stunt where they barrel down a hallway with live tasers suspended from the ceiling really captured that atmosphere IMO

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I wonder if Steve Assholi-O is paying the firefighters rescuing him for wasting their time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
You don't pay volunteers silly billy

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the firefighter's all messing with steve-o's junk trying to get out down lmao

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The_Franz posted:

Gonna have to try and find this on Youtube. Watching idiots hurt themselves for money and not enjoying it is just so much more fun than if they're laughing too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Except Knoxville

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

Gonna have to try and find this on Youtube. Watching idiots hurt themselves for money and not enjoying it is just so much more fun than if they're laughing too.

just makes me physically uncomfortable for them and not because of the pain they're in because of the stunts

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
its a video of a conference room OP

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Sunswipe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ym2pQC0O8

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Harminoff posted:

To advertise his new special I guess Steve-O has decided to duct tape himself to a billboard. Enjoy the live stream and see how long it takes to get him to come down

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news-now2

Waterbed Wendy posted:

He is already off the billboard on my stream.

great thread everyone.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BigBadSteve posted:

I wonder if Steve Assholi-O is paying the firefighters rescuing him for wasting their time.

cram it dweeb

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The guy at fourteen seconds in just thinking "I could have got a job. Probably would've worked my way up to manager of a McDonald's by now. Wouldn't be about to run down a loving corridor of loving tasers just to pay the rent this month."

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Jackass 3D still beats Avatar for best use of the format.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
One of the best Jackass gigs was the one Knoxville, Bam and Ryan(beard guy) getting cancelled by a riot supression claymore (that explosively shoots thousand rubber balls).

Knoxville takes it like a champ (too much coke?) while the rest fold like a wet newspaper (not enough coke?):

https://youtu.be/Mb1kLqoiDuA

Galewolf fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Aug 13, 2020

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Galewolf posted:

One of the best Jackass gigs was the one Knoxville, Bam and Dave England getting cancelled by a riot supression claymore (that rxplosively shoots thousand rubber balls).

Knoxville takes it like a champ (too much coke?) while the rest fold like a wet newspaper (not enough coke?):

https://youtu.be/Mb1kLqoiDuA

by that point knoxville had done so many variations of the "home defense" skit that I'm pretty sure he could take any less-lethal weapon like a champ

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

EL BROMANCE posted:

Jackass 3D is absolutely the best 3D film of all time.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm going to watch steve-o's special now, congratulations to steve-o

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jose Oquendo posted:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

In my lifetime there's only been 2 movies that you absolutely have to see in 3D for the movie to really work. Avatar and Jackass 3D. Jackass is far more entertaining than Avatar. Everything they did in the movie played to the strengths of a 3D movie. I have the movie and I can't be bothered to watch it because I can't do it in 3D.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

EL BROMANCE posted:

I definitely had more fun watching the 3D diarrhea volcano than any scene in Avatar.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The around the world dildo scene in Jackass 3d but instead of hitting somebody at the end it hits and obliterates a blue ray copy of Avatar

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its some stupid wildfire in califorina now i think. WHO CARES. california not on fire would be news

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

it's true.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Bam Margera's dad has always been my favorite Jackass pokemon

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

steve o is good and wild boys was a good show

Knoxville usually seems cool but his recent movie about action park or whatever is really tame and weak, despite him apparently getting more injured shooting it than anything else in his career

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Action Park is a hell of a legend to live up to.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Action Park is a hell of a legend to live up to.

yeah which makes it extra disappointing that the movie was such a wet fart marred by banal sentimentality

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah I can understand them being older and not wanting to churn out 90 minutes of stunts and gross poo poo, but their scripted stuff is so awful.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I saw an interview with Knoxville on YouTube a year or so ago and dude is totally out of his mind now. Steve-O might actually be the most lucid of the bunch at this point.

Anyone know what Party Boy's up to lately?

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

food court bailiff posted:

steve o is ok and wild boys was a good show

https://youtu.be/qFvbo4VN4eY

Whoever got that link taken off youtube is a dickhead.

Solvent fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Sep 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Laterite posted:

I saw an interview with Knoxville on YouTube a year or so ago and dude is totally out of his mind now. Steve-O might actually be the most lucid of the bunch at this point.

Anyone know what Party Boy's up to lately?

He had a kid so being a dad I'm guessing.

They were shooting jackass 4 but than covid hit.