Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Adam, actually. Eurgh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
In 2012 the world secretly ended, we are now in hell

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
2012 is a movie in which the world mostly ended in a brisk and efficient manner.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

kecske posted:

2012 is a movie in which the world mostly ended in a brisk and efficient manner.

2012 would have been a fun movie if they cut out all the character poo poo

Though I distinctly remember the ex-wives new husband dying horrifically and them shacking up again 2 scenes later

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Now Dantes Peak! There's a disaster movie!

*grams jumps in acid*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wrong, it's short for the reason of only having little legs

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

a rat with long legs would be monstrous

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
10:10 pm and the blessed rains have finally arrived

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jackb-

https://i.imgur.com/umRjreV.mp4

Jackbox 8pm tomorrow, in discord

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh no the world is going to end at the end of this page

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
God I wish the world ended in 2012, it wouldnt be so hot

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Natalie Fartman posted:

a rat with long legs would be monstrous adorable

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

i've got no work so can jack off all night with you guys

might pick some extra rustly snacks too and never mute

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I dunno why everyone hates 2012 so much. It's just populism or something. Hate your own year weirdos

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

my wifes shifts always seem to either be starting or finishing whenever you guys jackbox

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

individually wrapped crisps

Bobby Deluxe posted:

my wifes shifts always seem to either be starting or finishing whenever you guys jackbox

yeah she's really good at the t-shirt game

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

When is jackbox? Tomorrow? I'm going to join it.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
I really enjoyed 2012

In fact it was probably the last properly good year I've had

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

i like this thread because i learn things

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
2012 I went to live on a beach in Turkey for 3 months volunteering in the restaurant learning how to cook amazing food and did lots of the sex with myriad international cool women and got shitfaced every night in a bar built into a cliff over the sea where a rat faced Welsh oval office worked who is a good m9 now and had lots of themed parties including crossdressing where I borrowed an air hostesses clothes and got followed around by a swarthy turk waving a condom at me all night and did cliff jumping and took boats to deserted beaches and got incredibly high and every night played shine on you crazy diamond trying to coincide the drum beat with the sun disappearing perfectly over the horizon, framed by the 300 metre cliffs that isolated my namesake from the world

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sounds like a fun gap year, Quentin

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
gape yar

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

sounds like a fun gap year, Quentin

I'd dropped out of uni due to extreme anxiety and depression and broken up with my girlfriend of 6 years then she hooked up with my best friend a few months later, that turkey trip turned me round a bit

My gap year was 2008 and was a 'world trip' that ended up being an interrailing tour of bad Irish pubs in western Europe because we were both young and dumb and scared of new things

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gapes year

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

miwk

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

My upstairs neighbour sounds like he's wrestling with furniture

I think he's drunk

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

Sorry about that

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
2012 was the year I spent 4 months on my sisters couch in tokyo

Then I came home and met the gf. Good year

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

where was home then? I guess here because still banned from driving in america.

Anyway, im getting angry about the sister in law.

I still think you should buy her out of the current house. I know you dont want to live there but once shes bought out she can gently caress off and blow all her money on whatever dumb poo poo and you can sell up as sole owners and buy wherever you actually want to be.

If shes as dumb and poo poo at money as you say she'll surely jump at the chance to get a big lump sum.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

kicking her out is not an option unless the lovely wife wants to alienate her entire family. which all truth told i would not mind at all as she is the only non poo poo one out of the lot. well the cousins are ok if a little booj

i also worry that sil is going to gently caress up, lose her house and then end up living with us anyway, but at least then it will be our house

do not worry friend, this will all resolve itself horribly and the saga will continue

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lots of people out of work op, engage one of their services and have her killed for a nominal sum

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

but if you buy her out your not kicking her out, your freeing her of the shackles of co-owning a bad house

she'll get like i dunno 100k or more actual cash money! eyes lighting up with dollar signs $$$$

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

yeah gently caress it kill her

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

2012 was a bad year, the only good thing to come out of it was getting together with my wife for the second time.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Convince her to join one of those cults that makes you cut off all contact with your friends and family.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think i got broken up with in 2012, and then immediately stabilised my employment situation

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

kicking her out is not an option unless the lovely wife wants to alienate her entire family. which all truth told i would not mind at all as she is the only non poo poo one out of the lot. well the cousins are ok if a little booj

i also worry that sil is going to gently caress up, lose her house and then end up living with us anyway, but at least then it will be our house

do not worry friend, this will all resolve itself horribly and the saga will continue

Family is overrated imo

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Salisbury Snape posted:

2012 was a bad year, the only good thing to come out of it was getting together with my wife for the second time.

fingers crossed for that third time

this is a joke about not having sex very often but i dunno if its obvious enough so im explaining it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

haha, goons, having sex