Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I'm married, what is sex?

E. 2013 the stork visited with a tiny demon child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
not something i had in 2013

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Salisbury Snape posted:

I'm married, what is sex?

when you eat a slice of your own wedding cake, the curse is fulfilled

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Shameless brag , but I actually had a lot of sex in 2013, most probably why the contraceptive injection didn't do its job and we grew a womb gremlin

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

That or my super mutant swimmers

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
2013 started my soul sucking (but high paid, benefits including rent, company car with unlimited petrol card and per-diem for random hotel stays and meals) job that ended me up being suicidal and have to 360noscope antidepressants with largely unnecessary therapy due to psychopathchic piece of poo poo human refuse manager gaslighting me about "having issues" while my family brushing off things as "Well, you are a man and should suck it up".

Anything happened between the end of 12 until 19 can be skipped (with some :unsmith: moments including lots of bucket list traveling and suprising amount of hookups).

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

sex accident
bonk product
gently caress fruit

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

The stigma around mens mental health sucks, I just had a full mental breakdown and going down the road of antidepressants for the first time.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

are we in 2013 or now?

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

I spent 2013 mostly running furry events in London while simultaneously realising that A. I hated what the fandom had become and B. That I was literally being gang-stalked by a German horsefucker. It was not good times.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I got married in 2013! :)

Edit: fewer horsefucker encounters

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Camrath posted:

I spent 2013 mostly running furry events in London while simultaneously realising that A. I hated what the fandom had become and B. That I was literally being gang-stalked by a German horsefucker. It was not good times.

were you a horse?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Idk what the gently caress I did in 2013. Worked in a supermarket, went on a lads holiday to Malia. There were four of us and the Inbetweeners comparisons were practically instantaneous

e: should probably have remembered my current relationship started this year more quickly than I did whoops

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

NotJustANumber99 posted:

were you a horse?

No.

(My fursona *insert shudder here* was a lion)

The German dude ran what I can only describe as a super creepy furry security service called MI:3 (MI Catface). I worked for years in the security industry on pretty high level stuff, and objected both professionally and personally to his hyper aggressive and flat out creepy way of doing things (at the time he was trying to take over security for every single European convention).

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Salisbury Snape posted:

The stigma around mens mental health sucks, I just had a full mental breakdown and going down the road of antidepressants for the first time.

stay strong postin pal. Sounds like you're on the right track, but reach out if you need to

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I don't think anything significant happened to me in 2013. I was at uni

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

does anyone have an eight inch dipper gap bucket?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the traditional tool for digging up patios is a shovel

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Camrath posted:

No.

(My fursona *insert shudder here* was a lion)

The German dude ran what I can only describe as a super creepy furry security service called MI:3 (MI Catface). I worked for years in the security industry on pretty high level stuff, and objected both professionally and personally to his hyper aggressive and flat out creepy way of doing things (at the time he was trying to take over security for every single European convention).

Furry drama is honestly the funniest poo poo because the root of it all seems to be a hyper inflated feeling of self importance and competence. Something about dressing up like sports team mascots and being ridiculed pushing people to be SUPER SERIOUS about everything else? I don't know. It's so good.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

TTerrible posted:

Furry drama is honestly the funniest poo poo because the root of it all seems to be a hyper inflated feeling of self importance and competence. Something about dressing up like sports team mascots and being ridiculed pushing people to be SUPER SERIOUS about everything else? I don't know. It's so good.

It’s bullshit. All of it. The trouble is that when you’re on the inside of it all it’s very hard to get the perspective to realise that.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

yeah it must be hard to see out

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Fudge Headquarters

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Camrath posted:

The German dude ran what I can only describe as a super creepy furry security service called MI:3 (MI Catface).

Hello? Hollywood?

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

kecske posted:

Fudge Headquarters

Puppy play is actually a distinct and seperate fetish/fandom. You would get the occasional person who didn’t realise this, turn up at a meet in gear like that and get 86’d in short order

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

watching some youtubes.

its funny how they keep adjusting their t shirts and shorts or whatever around their midriffs to protect their modesty whilst crawling around pretending to be dogs.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I remember watching this documentary, the guy saying for him it wasn't a fetish and then going to the Euro award show thing where it was very clearly a fetish for everyone else with dudes on leads and tail buttplugs in being led around on all fours by butch guys. I felt kinda sorry for him, he seemed a little in denial about what he was going through. I mean you're already on TV where people are going to assume stuff anyway, just fully own whatever it is you're into!

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I remember watching this documentary, the guy saying for him it wasn't a fetish and then going to the Euro award show thing where it was very clearly a fetish for everyone else with dudes on leads and tail buttplugs in being led around on all fours by butch guys. I felt kinda sorry for him, he seemed a little in denial about what he was going through. I mean you're already on TV where people are going to assume stuff anyway, just fully own whatever it is you're into!

Tbh I can understand where he’s coming from. When I first got into furry as a bright eyed and impossibly naive and sheltered teenager I was completely oblivious to most of the sexual poo poo going on around me. Well, oblivious or wilfully blind. Still not sure which.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My right big toe has swollen up, somewhat like an egg. I don't remember breaking it. Maybe I got a shard of glass in it at some point in the last few days. Could be infected with something horrible.

Troubling.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

cross your legs then its your left little toe and less to worry about

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Salisbury Snape posted:

Hello thread friend, I know how it feels and, like Ratty said, please reach out if you feel the need. Ironically, back when this was happening to me and my "support circle" simply saying to get hosed because how dare I have problems when having a dream job and making lots of money, some goons I played Eve Online together since 2011 reached out and supported me through it.

Another super kind UK thread goon reached out couple of months ago when I was having another breakdown. Help can come from the most unexpected places, I guess.

Antidepressants helped me to anchor myself and have some breathing space and eventually I stopped using them under guidance. Haven't had one in 5 years I think but cannot deny that it was a correct solution at that time.

Stay strong, thread friend, you'll get over this :unsmith:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Make a giant Amazon wishlist and every time you feel sad buy things from it until you feel good again.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i think ive got a blood clot or something

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Try massaging it out.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

rip ratty

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

deserved imo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

samwise gamgee from lord of the rings...

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ratty put a lot of effort into that post and definitely wasn't masturbating furiously while he wrote it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

not the hero the lotr thread wanted, but the hero they needed