Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I had to stop at gollums dirt encrusted fingers, but I'm sure the rest is lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

He was able to do this because he had been doing it for years.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I might try playing Fortnite.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

student finance applied for lads, you do not need a passport but you do need to mail them your birth certificate and a gilded phial of cum

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Pistol_Pete posted:

Why would you do that to yourself?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's perfectly understandable. They need to make sure you're capable of providing a first born if you can't afford repayments.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Bobby Deluxe posted:

student finance applied for lads, you do not need a passport but you do need to mail them your birth certificate and a gilded phial of cum

They keep it on ice, and when you mail them back in 4 years saying you've graduated with a degree, they flog it.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
2014 I moved to Canada for a year in what was the worst decision of my life (because it gave me a taste of how good life could be that I have yet to reclaim)

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Ratjaculation posted:

stay strong postin pal. Sounds like you're on the right track, but reach out if you need to

Galewolf posted:

Hello thread friend, I know how it feels and, like Ratty said, please reach out if you feel the need. Ironically, back when this was happening to me and my "support circle" simply saying to get hosed because how dare I have problems when having a dream job and making lots of money, some goons I played Eve Online together since 2011 reached out and supported me through it.

Another super kind UK thread goon reached out couple of months ago when I was having another breakdown. Help can come from the most unexpected places, I guess.

Antidepressants helped me to anchor myself and have some breathing space and eventually I stopped using them under guidance. Haven't had one in 5 years I think but cannot deny that it was a correct solution at that time.

Stay strong, thread friend, you'll get over this :unsmith:

Thank you posting friends.
I think I'm over the worst of it. Oddly I used Eve Online for many years as an escape from real life and all my problems, I'm going down the route of therapy, but it's going to take time to actually get appointments. I've always hated the idea of anti d's until this but they are levelling me out slowly.
I have a very supportive wife who has struggled with mental health for a long time, although nearly losing her was the crisis that took me to the edge.

2014 was a good year, we had my first little girl, and unashamedly named her Eve :unsmith:

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Pistol_Pete posted:

You would have more fun pulling off your genitals and throwing them in a river

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Ngl, I entertain the idea to return to Eve sometimes then I just check the Eve Goons thread and be like "Yeah, nope"

Also I got banned so hard from Goonfleet (or whatever it is called these days) because of my dumb idiot irl friend I sponsored into the corp. :lol:

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Jackbox tonight,

More like Jerkbox amirite

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
its 8 oclock losers get in the fuckin box we're jackin it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

we got injokes, we got endless cat talk

e:

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Aug 14, 2020

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

cancal culture ruining my gollum adventures

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
At least you got some time to yourself

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

are you joining us friend?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

As requested, I found one

Barry trailed a spoonful of ice cream down the centre of Paul's body, across his stomach, and into his navel … He kissed each of Paul's breasts and sucked his nips hard, then followed the line of ice cream down Paul's body, sucking and licking as he went… 'TO ME!' He screamed and abruptly Barry was inside Paul … He leant over, released Paul's hands, and pulled him upright so he was practically sitting on him … Barry nuzzled Paul's neck, biting down, as he flexed his hips, deliciously slowly, filling him again and again. Paul smiled against Barry's neck, and his fingers curled around his jaw and throat, holding Barry fast for a moment.

Paul thought to himself "This feels different from the last time—so carnal, so … necessary." Barry caressed Paul's flabby arse with his long brown fingered hands. Paul was helpless, trussed up and pressed into the mattress, at Barry's mercy - of Paul's own free will. He hit him again, slightly to the side, and again, the other side, and then paused slowly as he peeled his Y-fronts down and pulled them off. Barry gently trailed his palm across Paul's behind again before continuing the spanking. Paul surrendered himself to the rhythm of blows, absorbing each one, savouring each one … he moaned loudly as his body took over, Paul kept orgasming, convulsing around his fingers. Eventually he exploded in a white gooey mess of Chuckle jism. Barry was covered from head to toe. "OH DEAR, OH DEAR." Paul said to himself.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I have an important question for locals and peope been here longer:

With the heat gone and rains started, what is an socially acceptable amount of time to start complaining about the rains and clouds without being called out for "It's too hot" posts I made previously?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Galewolf posted:

With the heat gone and rains started, what is an socially acceptable amount of time to start complaining about the rains and clouds without being called out for "It's too hot" posts I made previously?

At least 24 hours.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Galewolf posted:

it doesn't matter. just have a whine, everyone does

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Galewolf posted:

Literally the moment the rain starts falling.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I will never complain about the rain, I will abstain from rain complain

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

Bardeh posted:

lol

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

In 2014 I started university, feels weird that my fresher year was 6 years ago now...

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Bardeh posted:

Checks out.

Neurophonic
May 2, 2009

Galewolf posted:

Checks out.

I am immensely looking forward to grumbling my way to a taxi whilst sheltering under a post-travel Greggs bake next week. No place like home.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Moola posted:

I will never complain about the rain, I will abstain from rain complain

Not empty quoting

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I loving love the rain. It sounds so good.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I love the rain if I'm at work, it's an excuse to sit in the van and get paid

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

Ice cream man?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/qns81la.mp4

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Landscape gardener. But generally Jack of all trades. I've been fencing, landscaping and turfing 173 Gardens on and off over the last couple of years amongst other small jobs. When it rains I don't like getting my expensive kit wet. Nail guns especially hate getting wet, £80 and two weeks for a service fucks me up big time if they gunk up.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Can't shoot the labourer if my nail guns don't work :colbert:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

stopping by to advise everyone to take a moment to do a big lol and maybe a lmao at futbol club barcelona

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

Chuckle jism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
whoever drew that willy has talent