Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
the way i look at it, "trashed" here is just a word used to describe a state of mind. this state of mind can be chemically induced or mediated, but it can just as easily be achieved without these agents. it's just another way to :justpost: and be chill, so the rule of thumb is if you feel trashed, you are trashed

:cheers:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

the last minute of the last episode of season 6 of community saves the entire show (or at least the entire show post-season 3)

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Picked up a bottle of sauvignon blanc and I'm gonna drink the whole thing :getin:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

Bright Bart posted:

Seeing this thread on the front page makes me feel jealous because while I don't like being sober I also don't like alcohol. Being drunk is either the annoying side effect of getting to consume alcoholic beverages or a way to pass out on purpose. Neither is really fun. Cocaine feels fake, methamphetamine is boring, and opioids are "is this all"? My DOC is out of the reach of anyone short of mad scientists and tech billionaires so I guess I should be happy but I am also jealous.

magic cactus posted:

the way i look at it, "trashed" here is just a word used to describe a state of mind. this state of mind can be chemically induced or mediated, but it can just as easily be achieved without these agents. it's just another way to :justpost: and be chill, so the rule of thumb is if you feel trashed, you are trashed

:cheers:

What magic cactus said. No one here is going to rib you for not drinking or anything, we're just here to chill. The bold in Bright Bart's post is actually one of my favorite parts about liquor. To me, being conscious is the loving worst. Like I wake up every day and it's like, "poo poo, I guess we're doing this again." Then it's a wait until I can get twisted enough to not be bothered by being a living, breathing human.

Rarity posted:

Picked up a bottle of sauvignon blanc and I'm gonna drink the whole thing :getin:

:goodamen:I remember after my grandmother's funeral, after everyone else had gone to bed I drank a whole bottle of pino grigio while I read. The next day someone was saying "oh there's a bottle of wine in the fridge" and I told them I drank it. The whole bottle? One bottle, one serving :getin:

I have to work in an hour but best believe I'm gonna get d runk after.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
One bottle is only like 3 pints it's not even that much

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

this is a classy trashy and i appreciate this approach

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
slams fists on desk

trashed crew trashed crew trashed crew dabs and seltz dabs and seltz dabs and seltz

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

slams fists on desk

trashed crew trashed crew trashed crew dabs and seltz dabs and seltz dabs and seltz

SELTZ SELTZ SELTZ

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

slams fists on desk

:hmmyes:

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

Hello Trashed Crew,

I would like to drink with you.

What say ye?

Sincerely,
Pahilla the Hun

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Starting to feel a little buzz ngl

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Hello Trashed Crew,

What say ye?

Sincerely,
Pahilla the Hun

:hmmyes: :cheers:

Pahilla the Hun

:cheers: old friend, this vodka tonic is for u

Areola Grande

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Hello Trashed Crew,

What say ye?

Sincerely,
Pahilla the Hun

i'll be joining u in about an hour bud

magic cactus

had a marg with my lunch today and thought of you guys. counting down the seconds till i get off work and can proceed to get FRIDAY NIGHT TRASHED!!!

Barking Gecko

magic cactus posted:

counting down the seconds till i get off work and can proceed to get FRIDAY NIGHT TRASHED!!!

:same:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

magic cactus posted:

had a marg with my lunch today and thought of you guys. counting down the seconds till i get off work and can proceed to get FRIDAY NIGHT TRASHED!!!

I have never had a mid-work day drink even while WFH for the last like 4 months, I should give it a shot.

magic cactus

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I have never had a mid-work day drink even while WFH for the last like 4 months, I should give it a shot.

I usually don't but my workload was pretty light today plus it was friday so i figured what the hell.

Prof. Crocodile

allo allo trashed crew

enjoying some dank bourbon toinght, and during my liveposting of hard target imma take a drink every time someone says a line that I can't understand because of their accent (real or fake)

Prof. Crocodile

magic cactus posted:

I usually don't but my workload was pretty light today plus it was friday so i figured what the hell.

you are 100% representing the trashed crew literally and figuratively and i salute you

magic cactus

Prof. Crocodile posted:

during my liveposting of hard target imma take a drink every time someone says a line that I can't understand because of their accent (real or fake)

i will be sympathy drinking with you for this. :rip: your liver

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Status report: got too trashed :rip:

Barking Gecko

Update:
Finished work for the week.
Got home safely.
Enjoying a drink.

Amp

Rarity posted:

Status report: got too trashed :rip:

that was quick!

magic cactus

ShallNoiseUpon what is your av it's dope.

Amp

magic cactus posted:

ShallNoiseUpon what is your av it's dope.

It's from sold old pulp art that one of the CSPAM mods, Squizzle, found and uploaded and gave a ton of people cool pulp art avatar. There's a ton of them aroudn.

Areola Grande

Update: finished my 6 month contract working for my state. As of an hour ago I'm free as a bird/possibly destitute :confuoot:

at any rate here's to Friday night :cheersbird:

magic cactus

prepuce repurposed posted:

Update: finished my 6 month contract working for my state. As of an hour ago I'm free as a bird/possibly destitute :confuoot:

at any rate here's to Friday night :cheersbird:

:cheers: PR

Prof. Crocodile

Amp

p. trashed for how early it is lol

Prof. Crocodile

magic cactus posted:

i will be sympathy drinking with you for this. :rip: your liver

update this is the most drunk i have been in years because nobody in that movie speaks english good except kasi lemmons who dies like halfway through and lance henriksen who just grimaces all the time and thas not even speaking tbqh so i proably should have drunk then too

Areola Grande

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

same. That Friday feeling is v stronk 2nite :jiggled:

Pahilla the Hun

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

same. That Friday feeling is v stronk 2nite :jiggled:

:cheers::dance::cheers:

Areola Grande

I'm plum laid flat by a dern cookie atm. fighting hard against the natural inclination to not post

:baduk:

Areola Grande

posting anyway :hchatter:

nut

three deep rollin with my posters

Areola Grande

put on something gangksta to rile me up pls

Prof. Crocodile

I'm plum laid flat by a dern cookie atm. fighting hard against the natural inclination to not post

:baduk:

what kind of music you like when youre caught up in cookie stupor? i will post you something itt to keep you going

Prof. Crocodile

put on something gangksta to rile me up pls

this is gangsta and also nerdy and also old skool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMasG160DYI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Prof. Crocodile posted:

what kind of music you like when youre caught up in cookie stupor? i will post you something itt to keep you going

If it's me choosing it's usually animal collective or other weird music and just surrender to the cookie

Mr. Bungle always gives me a lil boost