Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Who What Now posted:

Hot sauces are the worst because nobody except for Tabasco and Frank's can just have normal names. Sometimes I'd like something a little extra spicy and flavorful to put in a chili or something but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to buy Dipshit Dave's Flaming Anal Disaster Sauce: Garlic Taint Explosion Flavor.

And if it does have a normal name it's usually just pureed ghost pepper concentrate or some poo poo. I just want some extra spice, not to have my mouth burn for the rest of the day.

Look at this guy who doesn't stock Crystal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...

Caesar Saladin posted:

I always eat the dick but I never eat the balls, they just aren't appetising to me like a good chewy dick. I don't know why.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

puking up icecream isn't even that bad.. some how the milk removes the acid from your guts and you just kind of taste ice cream as you vomit fluids into your tub. There is no burn of bile taste. Make sure and drink plenty of water afterwards.

[E:] Maybe anyone whose about to puke should force down a bowl of icecream first and report back? Anyone got the flu or the 'roni?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Hot sauce is also good

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Hot sauce is also good

Actual spicy food cooked properly with actual spices is better.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Defiance Industries posted:

No kidding. Tabasco is barely passable, and Frank's is just straight up garbage. Crystal is where it's at.

If that makes me weird about food, so be it.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Sup Crystal bros. I drown my eggs with it every morning.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Hot sauce is also good

this is a lie ignore this person!

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Traxis posted:

Sup Crystal bros. I drown my eggs with it every morning.

Hells yeah!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Mushika posted:

Frank's is just straight up garbage.

goons are the worst

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Wendigee posted:

puking up icecream isn't even that bad.. some how the milk removes the acid from your guts and you just kind of taste ice cream as you vomit fluids into your tub. There is no burn of bile taste. Make sure and drink plenty of water afterwards.
Seconding this, as the least awful time I ever threw up I had drank two huge glasses of chocolate milk about 15 minutes previously and it literally just seemed like the chocolate milk returned unchanged

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hangovers do weird things to the human body. The hypersensitivity can make something like a warm breeze feel incredibly good.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Defiance Industries posted:

Is meth considered a food?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I puked ice cream as a kid and i remember it being unusually painless and like “don’t mind me :puke:”.

Have we made a puke thread yet? I’m into this “our bodies our
selves” vibe in gibbis lately

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Those things are kinda disappointing once they're prepped for eating. Like you think you're getting a sausage-esque meat tube but all you actually eat is the casing.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

teen witch posted:

I puked ice cream as a kid and i remember it being unusually painless and like “don’t mind me :puke:”.

Id read that thread

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

BrigadierSensible posted:

Would you believe i do both? I get my spicy food and dunk hot sauce all over it because i hate my tastebuds

teen witch posted:

No poop good

No period good

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

teen witch posted:

I have a medical condition that causes me to vomit a lot and I can confirm that puking ice cream is marginally better than puking most other things. Chocolate milk is also relatively ok, but regular milk is extra nasty.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

so you're saying, you're picky about eating pussy, or possibly rear end. ungrateful

Strumpie posted:

i'm honestly not complaining (and wouldn't want to seem ungrateful).

!!!

Wendigee posted:

Was she into dominating you or something?

i feel like we're getting off topic

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
fucks sake, i'm not allowed to even like hot sauce anymore?

edit: or dipping my pizza in sauce?

gbs sucking all the joy out of life one thread at atime

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

We JUST had like a 30 page hot sauce thread full of great sauces that specifically were NOT "DEVILS FELCHING DELIGHT rear end RAZOR ABORTION TONIC" style names, with great flavors, too. Hell I got my not so spice-loving wife addicted to a Guatemalan green hot sauce that tastes like cilantro, roast green peppers and good olive oil. We've gone through 2 bottles of it already. Obviously that is pointless hot sauce braggadocio though. Clearly.

People are just willfully ignorant when it comes to poo poo and THAT, I think is what gets me going about picky eaters.

"I don't like fish, did you know that every fish tastes like rotting carp baked in a trash can on the side of a highway? Well it does now. All of it."
"Hot sauce? Actually anything over a certain threshold IS pointless and tastes like nothing, I've tried them all."
"Cheese is bad. All of it. It all tastes the same and sucks."
That kind of poo poo.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Mushika posted:

Soup is good. Haters can go gently caress themselves.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
i think if u earnestly care about the things other people eat you're a loving loser w no life....like if you don't have to eat it why do you care

that said my brother eats only chicken nuggets and broccoli, what the gently caress

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Son of Rodney posted:

I've been growing some very spicy chili's all er and will soon be making a batch of hot sauce, I'll call it Bitchboy Bastians Ball Blasting Hot Sauce - Burninator Edition : Gaiden as a tribute to you, fellow goon :)

I ended up making some but decided my first name was stupid, and called it spooky joes instead

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I like Tabasco, Franks, Cholula and Tapatio. They’re all good in moderation :colbert:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Ain’t nothing wrong with Frank’s

feller
Jul 5, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

Don't be this guy.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

big dyke energy posted:

i think if u earnestly care about the things other people eat you're a loving loser w no life....like if you don't have to eat it why do you care

that said my brother eats only chicken nuggets and broccoli, what the gently caress

I used. to think that until I worked at a place that had a large amount of vegans and other picky eaters. Ordering group food? Try the shittiest lowest common denominator.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

https://heathotsauce.com/products/devorandum-cherry-trinidad-scorpion
https://heathotsauce.com/products/blueberry-hell
https://heathotsauce.com/products/wicked-hot-guava-habanero-hot-sauce

My wife and I ordered these three hot sauces and they arrived today. They're all quite different, tasty, and we look forward to cooking with them, although the first one is definitely going to challenge our heat tolerance and the second might too.

Not entirely sure what we're going to do with them, though they're all pretty fruity which means meat of some kind.

Like that dude upthread, I try to avoid buying sauces with stupid names and I avoid poo poo that just uses capsaicin extract because that's lazy bullshit.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I like Cholula and also the internet's favourite Sriracha. I do have one of those nightmare spicy sauces in the cupboard but I mostly just put like two drops of it into cream of tomato soup when I have a cold and want to feel something in my sinuses again. It's actually got a really nice fruity smell and flavour once diluted into being edible, kind of a shame using it like a normal hot sauce is out of the question.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

big dyke energy posted:

I'll actually give him credit for the broccoli.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I've started eating just broccoli for one meal a day. I put olive oil, salt, and pepper on it but yeah I eat a big stalk of broccoli for lunch every day. It's really filling and super low calorie!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

We JUST had like a 30 page hot sauce thread full of great sauces that specifically were NOT "DEVILS FELCHING DELIGHT rear end RAZOR ABORTION TONIC" style names, with great flavors, too. Hell I got my not so spice-loving wife addicted to a Guatemalan green hot sauce that tastes like cilantro, roast green peppers and good olive oil. We've gone through 2 bottles of it already. Obviously that is pointless hot sauce braggadocio though. Clearly.

People are just willfully ignorant when it comes to poo poo and THAT, I think is what gets me going about picky eaters.

"I don't like fish, did you know that every fish tastes like rotting carp baked in a trash can on the side of a highway? Well it does now. All of it."
"Hot sauce? Actually anything over a certain threshold IS pointless and tastes like nothing, I've tried them all."
That kind of poo poo.

what one is that that sounds good

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Wendigee posted:

[E:] Maybe anyone whose about to puke should force down a bowl of icecream first and report back? Anyone got the flu or the 'roni?

this is a genuinely good suggestion with regular milk and/or bananas, icecream may do the same thing but I would call a weird flex.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hakimashou posted:

what one is that that sounds good

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

thanks!

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

That kind of poo poo.

whats that hot sauce name?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

this is a genuinely good suggestion with regular milk and/or bananas, icecream may do the same thing but I would call a weird flex.

lets just say that if the milk stays down too long it turns into cottage cheese in your stomach and its not great to throw up chunky funky milk lol.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Hahaha woops! I hate tomatoes but I love all tomato related foods. Except sun-dried tomatoes. Sun-dried tomatoes can get puked on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Junk posted:

fucks sake, i'm not allowed to even like hot sauce anymore?

edit: or dipping my pizza in sauce?

gbs sucking all the joy out of life one thread at atime

An important skill on somethingawful forums is to understand that you should never listen to or internalize anything goons say