Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
*a beautiful brunette woman smiles serenely at the camera while tapping her nails against the side of a chocolate box. In the background a fire alarm chirps at 15 second intervals*

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*an attractive young girl whispers slowly and deliberately into the microphone as she enters her kitchen* "welcome to part two of my friday night. now that i've finally gotten through my unexpected bout of diarrhea and flushed it all away i thought i'd make some margaritas using my new blender" *abrupt chaotic noise of the blender crushing through some ice as a dog begins panic barking in the background and inaudible whispering as she continues to make and describe her drink*

Twenty Four

Chewbecca posted:

*a beautiful brunette woman smiles serenely at the camera while tapping her nails against the side of a chocolate box. In the background a fire alarm chirps at 15 second intervals*

Luvcow posted:

*an attractive young girl whispers slowly and deliberately into the microphone as she enters her kitchen* "welcome to part two of my friday night. now that i've finally gotten through my unexpected bout of diarrhea and flushed it all away i thought i'd make some margaritas using my new blender" *abrupt chaotic noise of the blender crushing through some ice as a dog begins panic barking in the background and inaudible whispering as she continues to make and describe her drink*

lol!

google THIS

ASMR Hospice worker assuring you she won't let you suffer as she runs her fingernails across a pillowcase ~ for sleep and relaxation (20:27)

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
it's a guy palm-mute chugging speed metal songs on an electric guitar with no amp and the microphone is 14' away.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Prof. Crocodile

uncle jimmy scratching his belly with eerie consistency as the droning engines of the nascar race hum almost inaudibly in the background

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's an Earth, Wind and Fire album but I'm just humming it quietly during church.

Riotgrrill

*doing an asmr glock disassembly video with the hopes that it reaches a wide audience who realize that your vid is a statement regarding contemporary america

then you see the comments*

Escape From Noise

Guy in the next stall over coughing and clearing his throat without a rest (10:53)

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Chewbecca

ASMR - Personal Attention - mouth noises - I'm calling you about your late payment on your student loan (27 minutes)

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

ASMR-Shaving With Men's Shave Club Razor+Review (Sponsored Content)

Khanstant
my webcam falls and turns itself on. somehow its live streaming to youtube, a video of my hairy belly only, the hairs blowing in the A/C breeze. the only sounds are of my mechanical keyboard clacking furiously as if I were a serious hacker but really I'm writing a really long post about a videogame I'll never play. occasionally the belly shifts as i cough up a horrible curse from the besmoked lungs. a loud train about half a football field away screams past in the background, the train conductor freaking hates every1 in this neighborhood, he is hitting the horn HARD

Twenty Four

Literally A Person posted:

it's a guy palm-mute chugging speed metal songs on an electric guitar with no amp and the microphone is 14' away.

loving lmao

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Whispers a reading of the script of Cats

Are you blind when you're born?

Can you see in the dark?

Can you look at a king?

Would you sit on his throne?

Can you say of your bite

That it's worse than your bark?

Are you cock of the walk

When you're walking alone?

Because Jellicles are

And Jellicles do

Jellicles do and Jellicles would

Jellicles would and Jellicles can

Jellicles can and Jellicles do

When you fall on your head

Do you land on your feet?

Are you tense when you sense

AH! OW, gently caress MY BALLS! MY CAT JUST RUINED MY BALLS OH GOD OH GOD OH

**cuts off**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

ASMR - Coworker has hay fever while snacking on carrots (8 hours)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Khanstant
armpit-farting for 15 minutes straight (second attempt)

Khanstant
ASMR Roleplay - Candy Kong gives you a zerbert (raspberry) while getting you ready for bed [extended]

Chewbecca

ASMR - the death rattle of your 16 year old family pet (deep sleep)(relaxation)(27:13)

Khanstant

Chewbecca posted:

ASMR - the death rattle of your 16 year old family pet (deep sleep)(relaxation)(27:13)

Khanstant
Celebrity ASMR Diane Rheames whispers Reader's Digest Archives (Jun - Dec 1993)

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

ASMR - Coworker has hay fever while snacking on carrots (8 hours)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

ASMR - Dog heaving as though getting ready to vomit and then doing that loud cough thing

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Khanstant posted:

ASMR Roleplay - Candy Kong gives you a zerbert (raspberry) while getting you ready for bed [extended]

vanisher

ASMR - very slowly opening and consuming this entire bag of doritos (costco bag edition)

Chewbecca

ASMR Roleplay - personal attention - whispering/tingling - I'm your dad and I'm so disappointed in you (guest starring Gentle Whispering) (1:16:29)

Escape From Noise

ASMR-Dad angrily muttering under his breath about who was screwing with the settings while adjusting the thermostat (gas heater)-4 hours

Jaguars!

Chewbecca posted:

:randvince:

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

[ASMR]receiving an underwhelming handjob and trying to let you know what you’re doing isn’t working without hurting your feelings (34:36)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

nut

Helicoptering (18 minutes, NO VIDEO plz don't demonitize)

Chewbecca

ASMR | deep relaxation | roleplay | personal attention | I'm your dentist and you've got cavities and gum disease (1:32:09)

nut

(ASSMR, stretchplay, meme) Have you ever wondered what goatse sounded like?

Finger Prince

Dog barking in nearby apartment; car horns; occasional human whoops and shouts from outside. (8:25:00)

Finger Prince

Harley Davidson revving at a stoplight, then pulling away (00:30) (speaker warning).

Jaguars!

516 Pt Guitar hero run [Reupload from my gaming channel]

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
ASMR - a nest of wasp colonizing your middle ear | leave this on for your pet wasps while you're at work

nut

Plant MONSTER. posted:

ASMR - a nest of wasp colonizing your middle ear | leave this on for your pet wasps while you're at work

genuine shudder while reading this

Finger Prince

Field recording: single mosquito in bedroom. No video.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
A Yanni album.

:hai:

google THIS

ASMR | Whispering | Actually one of those people who thinks talking low and quietly is basically the same as whispering | Has a false perception of how quiet they actually are | Talking low to begin with because they're saying mean bigoted things about someone nearby | Yes, it's your uncle, you know the one I'm talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
ASMR- Chester cheetah wants you to eat healthier so he went to whole foods and got you some garden salsa sunchips but they only had them in those really loud biodegradable bags

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!