Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I am aware of the irony just now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In the end it was you who had been caring, all this time.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
the worst thing to puke up is probably linguine with white clam sauce

i had a hangover once and had 2 cups of black coffee and puked it up. that was bad too. It came up still hot.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

the worst thing to puke up is probably linguine with white clam sauce

i had a hangover once and had 2 cups of black coffee and puked it up. that was bad too. It came up still hot.

Puking up wakame once wasn’t good. Doing it twice because your dumbass thought “well I puked up now so I’m feeling better, power hour is back on!!!” is not advisable to say the least.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Did you know if you drunkenly eat a whole poo poo load of Frosted Miniwheats those really expand in your stomach so if you hork those up it's like a confusing "Oh my god, please god why won't this stop" puke-topia where it's like a stream of oatmeal that just won't stop.

That's pretty awesome.

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

my solution is to drink a big glass of warm water when I feel like throwing up, it dilutes everything and rinses out whatever's in my stomach

the only thing that sucks is I feel a little queasy when drinking plain water, which I have to drink a ton of since I get kidney stones

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

kecske posted:

choosing to eat any kind of boneless chicken product is a sign of imbalanced humors

Choosing to eat chicken is a sign of imbalanced humors.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dont Touch ME posted:

Choosing is a sign of imbalanced humors.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Dont Touch ME posted:

Choosing imbalanced humors.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
There needs to be an app designed for even the most brutally nonfunctionally hungover to be able to press a large button and have someone deliver a bottle of blue Powerade to your door.

Reminded of that goon post about congee, which apparently is very easy on sick stomachs.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Dont Touch ME posted:

Choo-choo-choosing is a sign of my cat's breath smelling of cat food.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Hahaha woops! I hate tomatoes but I love all tomato related foods. Except sun-dried tomatoes. Sun-dried tomatoes can get puked on.

thinking of making some of Satan's strawberry lemonade?

dracky posted:

my solution is to drink a big glass of warm water when I feel like throwing up, it dilutes everything and rinses out whatever's in my stomach

the only thing that sucks is I feel a little queasy when drinking plain water, which I have to drink a ton of since I get kidney stones

no, not the warm water!

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer

oh but seriously I posted:

cheese and a bit of pineapple on a stick is classical british cuisine

Classical Northern Ireland Protestant Cuisine.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
the worst thing to throw up is dolmades. i'm not often objectively right, but this is the one time. it is the worst flavour to have come up the wrong way, mingled with stomach acid and flat champagne.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I’ll eat pretty much anything. I’ll eat offal like stomach, tendons, and hearts, I’ll eat raw meat and raw eggs, I’ll put peanut butter on everything, I’ll use those hot sauces that burn your tongue off, you name it. Everybody always looks at me like I’m the weird one when I put peanuts in my coke, but it’s good, drat it.

Lately I’ve been on a canned meat kick. Spam, corned beef, hash, liver pate, chicken. I’ll eat anchovies and sardines straight from the tin with just crackers and a little cheese. It’s all good

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Remember when Hillary Clinton showed everyone the hot sauce in her purse?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ziv Zulander posted:

Lately I’ve been on a canned meat kick. Spam, corned beef, hash, liver pate, chicken. I’ll eat anchovies and sardines straight from the tin with just crackers and a little cheese. It’s all good

it's all fun & games until somebody gets gout

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

The White Dragon posted:

it's all fun & games until somebody gets gout

On the other hand, candied spam is tasty as hell

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Ziv Zulander posted:

try tinned smoked oysters on a saltine with a little bit of mustard

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

There is something about getting older that makes gross rear end canned meat way more appealing. I have no idea why. I used to hate that poo poo, but I will totally jam out on canned oysters and sardines these days once in a while, and enjoy it like it's a special treat or something.

Some would say it has something to do with a refined palate but I think it's just your body familiarizing itself with the stench of death.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's the salt. Your body has become unable to regenerate itself so its attempting to solve the problem by mummifying you.

E: You've probably also noticed that you've started eating pickles right out of the jar.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Pretty sure it's very well documented that the human sense of taste and palate changes significantly over a lifetime, and varies heavily between people. Hence why kids have different tastes to adults. The unreasonable part is to expect every other human being to have exactly the same preferences as you do.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Cooking for picky eaters does truly suck rear end though. Especially if you like cooking and putting thought into the meal, then some giant baby does everything in their power to turn it into McDonalds after you spent hours working on it.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!

veni veni veni posted:

Cooking for picky eaters does truly suck rear end though. Especially if you like cooking and putting thought into the meal, then some giant baby does everything in their power to turn it into McDonalds after you spent hours working on it.

I used to bake for my office mates once in a while and this is why I stopped. Guy who won't eat fruit once bitched about almond cookies I made because almonds sort of taste like cherries and cherries are fruit :smugjones:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
My old boss got legit upset because I gave him two bags of puppy chow, one of the bags was toffee chocolate, the other was mint chocolate. Apparently he hates mint and was Actually Upset with me because I didn't tell him that one of the bags was mint. Mint chocolate is really good though????

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Mint chocolate is bad, but I wouldnt be upset. I'd just give it to someone who would enjoy it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Mint chocolate is a drat abomination unto nuggan and the man has all rights to be mad

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Son of Rodney posted:

Mint chocolate is a drat abomination unto nuggan and the man has all rights to be mad

thanks strong opinion weird from the op

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Mint-chocolate is good, you weirdos.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Wizchine posted:

The green kind or the white with the chips? I think the green is the better choice, and imagine puking THAT up.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Wizchine posted:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Son of Rodney posted:

blue skies, babies, crop rotation, and now milk chocolate

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I like Ande's mints but I don't really like mint chocolate chip icecream

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
mint chocolate is strictly ok but i'd rather just have them separately at the same time

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
ME LOVE MINT CHOC CHIP

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Strumpie posted:

ME LOVE MINT CHOC CHIP

Woah there buddy the thread title is unreasonably weird about food, not completely butt loving bonkers about food

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

I like Ande's mints but I don't really like mint chocolate chip icecream

Same.
Like thin mints? Perfect.
Some other chocolate mint things? Eh.

But mint chocolate chip ice cream? That is low tier ice cream for sure.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Eating mint chocolate is virtue signalling

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's a 'sign' they should buy 'virtually' any other kind of ice cream, agreed Wendy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Eating mint chocolate is virtue signalling

good.

observe my Beautificence (and mine chocolate).