Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
Im concocting an experiment. Anyone who posts here must choose only ONE poster to talk to and continue a one on one conversation with. Start by introducing yourself or posting whatever you want. But once you address another poster here and they respond to you, you can only continue a conversation with that one poster only. This should be interesting....?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

I choose myself

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Hi me

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
Hey bud

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
im not your buddy, pal

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I’m in but you choose someone for me.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i choose as my buddy Gurf

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Ok I'm game

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hi Spinster you and I are gonna learn a lot about each other

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

What's your favorite genre of color, mine is orange an dmy favorite specific orange is a overripe punpking orange

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
I really should not choose for someone else actually. Posters should choose each other.

Star Me Kitten fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Aug 15, 2020

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Sid Vicious posted:

Hi Spinster you and I are gonna learn a lot about each other

Oh gently caress yes I already won this thread

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

What's your favorite genre of color, mine is orange an dmy favorite specific orange is a overripe punpking orange

One of the ugliest colors possible

REALLY
fast food so you will eat fast and leave orange

??

Is your fav color

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Iike this song if a bitch

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

My favorite color to wear is vivid royal blue, I'm a classic winter and it looks great on me. I feel prettier, powerful, and sexy in it. I wore it to work meetings every time lol. In life though, maybe the color of indicolite which is a blue green tourmaline..

You have to see this in nature, it's not teal which is hideous, it's ocean water....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Look at that, we sent each other pics of our color at same time. I didn't know you had, I call that a mirror post.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Spinz posted:

My favorite color to wear is vivid royal blue, I'm a classic winter and it looks great on me. I feel prettier, powerful, and sexy in it. I wore it to work meetings every time lol. In life though, maybe the color of indicolite which is a blue green tourmaline..

You have to see this in nature, it's not teal which is hideous, it's ocean water....

that's great does the color itself make you feel any particular emotion? orange makes me feel hopeful which is ironic due to me having had to wear a prison jumpsuit but lol that's how it makes me feel

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

that's great does the color itself make you feel any particular emotion? orange makes me feel hopeful which is ironic due to me having had to wear a prison jumpsuit but lol that's how it makes me feel

Yes the sea- grounding because I love it, takes me out of myself. I have an aunt who had a big ol simple solitaire faceted indicolite ring that I admired as a kid so it also reminds me of youth.

Also I did 3 days in county

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Spinz posted:

Yes the sea- grounding because I love it, takes me out of myself. I have an aunt who had a big ol simple solitaire faceted indicolite ring that I admired as a kid so it also reminds me of youth.

That's wonderful I love it when people's favorites have a purpose :3: has there ever been a sunrise or sunset you have seen where you've said wow that's it the sky can never be more beautiful than this?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

That's wonderful I love it when people's favorites have a purpose :3: has there ever been a sunrise or sunset you have seen where you've said wow that's it the sky can never be more beautiful than this?

Yes
While I type it tell me your wife's sign and I'll tell you about her

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Spinz posted:

Yes
While I type it tell me your wife's sign and I'll tell you about her

March 2nd lol idk what sign that is which sign is a huge bitch just kidding

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

I totally remember the most beautiful sunset in my life. I was walking in Boston and to catch the T home after work. Looking through a forested hillside at the sunset and it was the most vivid orange, this is funny because you just said you love orange but it was electric peach. The tree trunks were silhouetted black against it; the time peach trumped any pink on Earth.

I've never forgotten it it was so neon but not garish

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Spinz posted:

I totally remember the most beautiful sunset in my life. I was walking in Boston and to catch the T home after work. Looking through a forested hillside at the sunset and it was the most vivid orange, this is funny because you just said you love orange but it was electric peach. The tree trunks were silhouetted black against it; the time peach trumped any pink on Earth.

I've never forgotten it it was so neon but not garish

I love this I'm so glad you're perceptive of the world around you. I mean I got that from your posting but it's wonderful, I have a theory that the people who remember beauty are the people who can really achieve happiness

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

March 2nd lol idk what sign that is which sign is a huge bitch just kidding

Oh poo poo Pisces

Well I already said in discord, watch the booze. I'll put more here in a bit. You lucky though, they are laid back to a fault so that's how she puts up with you

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXYMhClL4lU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

People this thread is brilliant and it's a nice Saturday afternoon during a pandemic get to know each other! loving! Hell!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

People this thread is brilliant and it's a nice Saturday afternoon during a pandemic get to know each other! loving! Hell!

I don't think there's a buddy for me ITT

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

Ok your wife: first, all woman. I could say Girl and she wouldn't get pissed because she's mellow, never judgemental, and doesn't give a poo poo about politics or being politically correct. She doesn't have to, she not racist or judgemental like I said- it's everyone else that is hosed up.

She's sentimental, and will root for the underdog or the unlucky or the suffering. No stray cat or bum friend is going to be homeless.

Doesn't care about money, or status, or have societal ambition, that's all stupid.

Loves nature and pretty things, think a feminine Dawn Bombadil

A good choice for you. Eventually you will push her too far and she must explode but then it's over I bet. You need to watch it, she's so sweet you get away with doing nothing and then a months gone by tho and you still haven't done Jack poo poo!!!

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS

Hello

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

monkeytennis posted:

I’m in but you choose someone for me.

You can talk to me if you like.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
All my posting buddies fell during the second battle of just grill ):

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Star Me Kitten posted:

Im concocting an experiment. Anyone who posts here must choose only ONE poster to talk to and continue a one on one conversation with. Start by introducing yourself or posting whatever you want. But once you address another poster here and they respond to you, you can only continue a conversation with that one poster only. This should be interesting....?

so you regged and bought an avatar now?

seems like bad choices are your thing.

e: oh i just noticed the plat too.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Strumpie posted:

You can donate to RAINN and contact Jeffrey through another goon for anything you need right now :)

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

You can donate to RAINN and contact Jeffrey through another goon for anything you need right now :)

i'm not your buddy, follow the thread rules Sid

e: poo poo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I've been had

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Strumpie posted:

e: oh i just noticed the plat too.

Ouch. Ok, so I guess I am your buddy then?

What Sid Vicious said is true. Actually, I have spent zero money on this account. The account was a gift. It and plat was bought for me and the AV was bought for me as well.

I see your reg date is 2012. Is that how long you've been around? How did you decide on your name and AV?

Star Me Kitten fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Aug 15, 2020

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Star Me Kitten posted:

Ouch. Ok, so I guess I am your buddy then?

What Sid Vicious said is true. Actually, I have spent zero money on this account. The account was a gift. It and plat was bought for me and the AV was bought for me as well.

I see your reg date is 2012. Is that how long you've been around? How did you decide on your name and AV?

i've been here longer than 2012 but this is the regdate for this account. the name is the name of a dog and Athanatos gave me this avatar as punishment for telling him he's the custodian to a corrupt regime.

why didn't you answer me when i asked you these questions in your other thread.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
this is the music i'm listening to at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTonGqnbiZw

if you listen to lots of music please share but i will judge you harshly if it's bad.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Strumpie posted:

i've been here longer than 2012 but this is the regdate for this account. the name is the name of a dog and Athanatos gave me this avatar as punishment for telling him he's the custodian to a corrupt regime.

why didn't you answer me when i asked you these questions in your other thread.

I don’t recall you asking me these questions in another thread, but now you have the answers so I guess we are square.

What threads do you like to post on? What do you do for fun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Star Me Kitten posted:

I don’t recall you asking me these questions in another thread, but now you have the answers so I guess we are square.

What threads do you like to post on? What do you do for fun?

i consider the topic of a thread irrelevant to the content of my posts.

i don't have fun.