Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Uno is currently streaming HCTP with NLInc and it's really good so far

https://www.twitch.tv/eviluno

*glitches out of bounds with Eric Bischoff*

"Later boys. I'm off to catering"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the horseman revival is a Tully joint, and AA isn't in on it because he's Team Rhodes now

which to me means that Cody isn't gonna be the 4th and it'll probably be MJF/FTR/Spears, too many clues, MJF doing the strut here and there forever, Spears/MJF buddy buddy at the pandemic tapings, etc.

AA being there for the contract signing is either a red herring or a complication, but I think they'll be setting it up as New Horse Mans vs The Nightmare Family, and leaving AA/Cody in tact for a heel turn down the line

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Right now the Horsemen story is a big jumbled incredibly entertaining mess.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Kip should be the 4th horseman instead of Spears

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

he'd keep bringing Penelope around and there's no girls allowed in the Horse Mans Club House

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Uno is currently streaming HCTP with NLInc and it's really good so far

https://www.twitch.tv/eviluno

*glitches out of bounds with Eric Bischoff*

"Later boys. I'm off to catering"

Colt Cabana just joined and they're going to play a Jackbox party pack game

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

smarxist posted:

he'd keep bringing Penelope around and there's no girls allowed in the Horse Mans Club House

Tully had Baby Doll when he was a Horseman

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smarxist posted:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Poor Hangman is definitely Sting in this Horsemen scenario. The genuinely good guy being suckered in by evil jerks and he's gonna get his knee broken for it

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

I said this before but I still want Kenny to be the fourth horseman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the four horsemen should be kenny, the young bucks, and adam page, all together in a stable.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Or, again, Four copies of Adam Page on four horses managed by a fifth copy of Adam Page who is not on a horse because there are only four horsemen

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

smarxist posted:

which to me means that Cody isn't gonna be the 4th and it'll probably be MJF/FTR/Spears, too many clues, MJF doing the strut here and there forever, Spears/MJF buddy buddy at the pandemic tapings, etc

There was a bit on Dark where FTR gave Spears the brush off so I no longer think he's in. Page and MJF would be my bet, and I only think MJF because he's a great heel and I need a fourth.
Also, all of Kenny's heelwork has been beating up Marko. Have we considered that maybe Marko just deserves it?
"Tully" is also a strange first name. Is it short for Tulliver?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
We are we are

FOURTUNE FOUR

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm the fourth horseman

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The fourth horseman is Mattsawa Cardona, with FTR and Cody as his Taue, Kawada, and Kobashi

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Colt Cabana just joined and they're going to play a Jackbox party pack game

Guess which answer was Evil Uno's

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I still like the Cody/Spears/FTR lineup. So long as you pull the trigger while Cody still has the TV TNT title. It gives you a path to a revived Cody v Dustin feud, so Cody can retire his big brother.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Q_res posted:

I still like the Cody/Spears/FTR lineup. So long as you pull the trigger while Cody still has the TV TNT title. It gives you a path to a revived Cody v Dustin feud, so Cody can retire his big brother.

I'd rather not have FTR get lumped with two dweebs, and what's the point of a faction if you can't have them going after all the belts.

lmao at Shawn Spears competing for big platty

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I kind of hope this 4 horsemen revival thing isn't really happening. I can't really think of a lineup that is actually satisfying.

Unless Cody reveals that his neck tattoo was a temporary tattoo the whole time in a massive swerve.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
If they do some kind of Horsemen type stable I still think Spears "joins" before getting beat down for always failing while being managed by Tully, driving home the point that they're all about winning and that sentimentality means nothing.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Zombie Lemur posted:

If they do some kind of Horsemen type stable I still think Spears "joins" before getting beat down for always failing while being managed by Tully, driving home the point that they're all about winning and that sentimentality means nothing.
If you go with that kind of mentality for them, what about Cody getting beat by Wardlow at All Out and winning the TNT title, FTR winning the tag titles, and MJF winning the world title?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goddamn I'd love to play Quiplash with Evil Uno and Colt Cabana :allears:

e: or any wrestling-themed Quiplash really

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 15, 2020

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Pylons posted:

If you go with that kind of mentality for them, what about Cody getting beat by Wardlow at All Out and winning the TNT title, FTR winning the tag titles, and MJF winning the world title?

I think that would be kind of overkill for a stable that would be less than a month old, I'd rather see them gradually get titles over a couple of months while leaving a path of destruction in their wake.

Let the story get fleshed out and show how vicious they can be. That also gives you time to play the "who are the rest of the members" game. That's just personal preference, though.

I feel like Dark Order needs a title at some point as well.

Zombie Lemur fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Aug 15, 2020

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Zombie Lemur posted:

I feel like Dark Order needs a title at some point as well.

They'll have one on the 22nd :)

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

ozymandius1024 posted:

They'll have one on the 22nd :)

That's what I'm hoping for.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Guess which answer was Evil Uno's

One of the participants just called out the "Velveteen Dream joke's getting online traction" :xd:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Feel like they really should have done a Dynamite episode today as well.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rarity posted:

- Kenny or Cody turns heel
- FTR turns heel
- Tully wraps Spears in a carpet and throws him off a bridge.

Should The Fourth Man be a young guy, an MJF/Kip or some big loving muscle, a Lance Archer, a Jeff Cobb, a Wardlow? (who Jake seems to be realizing he got in over his head with)

Davros1 posted:

Feel like they really should have done a Dynamite episode today as well.

Why not just do an episode of Dynamite ever day, Davros?!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

drat it I missed when they were playing good Jackbox games instead of that dumb Alexa rap battle game.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MJeff posted:

- FTR turns heel

Should The Fourth Man be a young guy, an MJF/Kip or some big loving muscle, a Lance Archer, a Jeff Cobb, a Wardlow? (who Jake seems to be realizing he got in over his head with)

The standard pattern is ace/tag team/future star and that works really well which is why Kip should have that spot over Spears. He'd basically be filling the same role Sammy has in the Inner Circle. (Obviously in this set up MJF is in the ace role)

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Kenny leading the Horsemen would probably give Cornette an aneurysm, so they should do that.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Kenny as the ace with MJF as the future star would be neat. I know they're kind of building MJF as a star right now but he obviously has a lot of years ahead of him to step into that role.

Kenny pulling the carpet out from under Hangman and aligning with his drinking buddies could be interesting.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
man, what about Hangman as the ace and MJF as the future star...

i dunno, if any of the elite get involved, it's such an awesome possibility, but it doesn't sit right narratively in any way

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I still feel like the right way to go is that the Elite are all red herrings and this just serves as the final catalyst to splitting them up on their own. Just one big "Is Sting in the nWo?" forcing them all to have enough and go their separate ways.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MJeff posted:

- FTR turns heel

Why not just do an episode of Dynamite ever day, Davros?!

The 4th man should be Jack Evans and he should make Tully carry a box around for him to stand on next to the other 3

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ChrisBTY posted:

drat it I missed when they were playing good Jackbox games instead of that dumb Alexa rap battle game.

You mean the best jackbox game (which I missed and am sad about)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

smarxist posted:

man, what about Hangman as the ace and MJF as the future star...

i dunno, if any of the elite get involved, it's such an awesome possibility, but it doesn't sit right narratively in any way

Turning Hangman is not the way, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

MJeff posted:

Turning Hangman is not the way, friend.
Yeah turning Hangman is just like turning Mox at the end of his WWE career; that dog won't hunt.

Or horse, I guess.

Kenny leading the stable making Cornette lose his loving mind would be absolutely amazing and I'll be sad if that doesn't happen. Kenny could change up his style a little as well.