Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I don't like the idea of turning Hangman heel, but I could see Kenny turning under the guise of Page not being focused/professional enough.

Hangman has also spent months establishing himself as someone who goes his own way.

I'd suggest Sammy as the 4th person if I wasn't worried about him being typecast as a lackey/hanger on. He could say the opposite of what MJF did when he turned on Cody. Basically, that he was using Jericho to get his foot in the door but now that Jericho is no longer a winner he has no use for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i like the idea of heel kenny, but he's had literally no interaction with MJF or Spears, and has heat with FTR

it's weird how isolated the elite have been from other personas, it has just been inner circle and tag teams for almost a year

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

smarxist posted:

i like the idea of heel kenny, but he's had literally no interaction with MJF or Spears, and has heat with FTR

it's weird how isolated the elite have been from other personas, it has just been inner circle and tag teams for almost a year

his heat with FTR is the twist, the thing pushing Kenny right now is pride and Kenny can correctly say that he's the best in the world and yet he is second best in his own tag team, Kenny needs a main event run and he could push aside animosity to FTR because what he really is is a winner.

Shawn Spears is going to be the Chris Jericho of the Four Horsemen, in that they tell him he's a member but then beat him down to reveal the real fourth member.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Assuming Mox is retaining at all out (which I assume), you could do worse than Mox/Omega II (with heel Kenny) for Big Plat at Full Gear.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Ahem, Mox/Omega I, as I believe you will find he has wrestled no sanctioned wrestling matches against Kenny Omega in All Elite Wrestling.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Assuming Mox is retaining at all out (which I assume), you could do worse than Mox/Omega II (with heel Kenny) for Big Plat at Full Gear.

If MJF doesn't take it at All Out I'm assuming this is the plan.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

karmicknight posted:

Ahem, Mox/Omega I, as I believe you will find he has wrestled no sanctioned wrestling matches against Kenny Omega in All Elite Wrestling.

If we’re gonna nitpick, there was Hangman/Omega beat PAC/Mox on like the third episode of Dynamite, but fair enough.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Uno is currently streaming HCTP with NLInc and it's really good so far

https://www.twitch.tv/eviluno

*glitches out of bounds with Eric Bischoff*

"Later boys. I'm off to catering"

They're about to play Fall Guys with Uno, Colt and Dakota Kai

Colt's never played before

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 16, 2020

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i wish we'd get more Cage/Starks/Taz on Dynamite :(

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kenny is more Steamboat than Flair, Hangman should lead the horsemen, Kenny should fight them.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lid posted:

his heat with FTR is the twist, the thing pushing Kenny right now is pride and Kenny can correctly say that he's the best in the world and yet he is second best in his own tag team, Kenny needs a main event run and he could push aside animosity to FTR because what he really is is a winner.

Shawn Spears is going to be the Chris Jericho of the Four Horsemen, in that they tell him he's a member but then beat him down to reveal the real fourth member.

When did the four horsemen turn on Chris Jericho?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Colt bought a controller in Japan that no one has ever heard of.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

PWT dogged up my order; got a "Trent's Mom" shirt with them in the van rather than the "Dustin and Greg Forever" that I ordered but I can't even be mad about it.

...Colt's face is all over the new packaging though which is kinda "uh, what"

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

the escape goat posted:

Take a picture. It'll be a long time before I order from PWT given apparently American mail is just turbo hosed. But Colt is such an honest, earnest carny.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Spiderdrake posted:

Take a picture. It'll be a long time before I order from PWT given apparently American mail is just turbo hosed. But Colt is such an honest, earnest carny.

I ordered on the 4th and got it in today so I’m honestly very surprised (and pleased) with the turnaround. drat shame there ain’t a Malört bottle somewhere...

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Chris James 2 posted:

We called Colt a boomer in chat and hurt his feelings. I feel like a big, big man.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MorningMoon posted:

We called Colt a boomer in chat and hurt his feelings. I feel like a big, big man.

Better not have been you who made fun of him for the masterful Simpsons quote :colbert:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

the escape goat posted:

PWT dogged up my order; got a "Trent's Mom" shirt with them in the van rather than the "Dustin and Greg Forever" that I ordered but I can't even be mad about it.

One Hour Tees was one of Colt's earliest sponsors on one of the very first Wrestling Podcasts, which turned into Pro Wrestling Tee's, and in some small way Colt was the domino that lead to AEW's existance.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

They're trying futilely to explain to Boomer Cabana how video games work

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DeathChicken posted:

They're trying futilely to explain to Boomer Cabana how video games work
Literally trying to teach him how a controller works

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Literally trying to teach him how a controller works

again, no one knowing the weird controller he bought in Japan was loving hilarious.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

karmicknight posted:

again, no one knowing the weird controller he bought in Japan was loving hilarious.

Buying a bafflingly designed piece of technology and then having to have kids explain to you how it works over the phone is very powerful boomer energy.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I really hope they post a picture of that thing. However, as bizarre as that controller could be, it is extremely boomer

He sharpied the ps4 face buttons into his controller. Hopefully in the right spots. :allears:

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Aug 16, 2020

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Colt Cabana: I have sharpied X, Circle, Triangle and Square onto my controller.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

One Hour Tees was one of Colt's earliest sponsors on one of the very first Wrestling Podcasts, which turned into Pro Wrestling Tee's, and in some small way Colt was the domino that lead to AEW's existance.

nah I get how Colt is involved and the importance of PWTs involvement, it was just weird seeing his mug being so prominent on the packaging.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

karmicknight posted:

Johnny: Was it in the right positions?
Colt: I sure hope so

I'm expecting they aren't

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
"There's no start on this thing, there's a mode button"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

hooman posted:

"There's no start on this thing, there's a mode button"

this is the best

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
"The toggle doesn't work but now the joystick on the far left does"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

hooman posted:

"The toggle doesn't work but now the joystick on the far left does"

"Do you mean the d-pad?"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jericho announced on his livestream tonight that they apparently know who the guy is who's been leaking the tapings and he will not be invited back.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Colt: What do I think about FEET?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

the escape goat posted:

nah I get how Colt is involved and the importance of PWTs involvement, it was just weird seeing his mug being so prominent on the packaging.

He's also on billboards across Chicago.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

MorningMoon posted:

Colt shooting on his weird toe.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

MorningMoon posted:

"Colt, are you happy?"

"... are we still talking about feet?"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oh wow, Dakota's first Hexagone

:lmao: at Johnny immediately trying to gently caress up the final platform for everyone else

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The Quest to get Colt Cabana past round one is truly a project worthy of the Dark Order's newest member Jawny.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

karmicknight posted:

they're already wearing off

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Pylons posted:

Jericho announced on his livestream tonight that they apparently know who the guy is who's been leaking the tapings and he will not be invited back.

My campaign of sending hundreds of letters to Jericho's house saying,"It was Jake Hager!" pays off :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

rotinaj posted:

When did the four horsemen turn on Chris Jericho?

oh sorry this is a backstage story - so in 1998 when they were reforming the horsemen with benoit, malenko and mcmichael Jericho was outright told by them backstage he was going to be the secret Fourth member.

It was a rib, and the surprise return of Ric Flair was the real fourth member but Jericho was shattered as he really believed it was true. It was one of the reasons he jumped ship.