Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

fridge corn posted:

I have headphones but sometimes I like to watch tv with my girlfriend

But not your fiance? That's favouritism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

too soon man

lmao

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fridge corn posted:

I just want to upgrade my speakers :( cuz the ones I've got are out of a £200 set and my current receiver cost more than that. Also my subwoofer has long been lost

Is there a downside to plugging your pc/tv into the AUX input on a semi-decent hifi?

I am currently doing this with my pc and some kind of Pioneer hifi and it sounds really good albiet I don't have the volume up high that often also it is 2.0 not 5.1 or 7.1 or whatever modern soundcards can do.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

crispix posted:

dr whome

aaah scary alieb monsters hide behind the sofa aaaargh!!!!

That's cloud atlas you fuel

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Crisp butty for breakfast yum

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Turns out if you permanently delete photos from Google Photos it removes them from your phone too... Whoooooops

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What flavour crisps?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ordering sex stuff from amazon. now im worried its somehow gonna spill out on the floor when it's delivered and everyone will see.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Sunswipe posted:

What flavour crisps?

Just ready salted

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Ratjaculation posted:

Turns out if you permanently delete photos from Google Photos it removes them from your phone too... Whoooooops

i dont think theyre really on your phone at all once theyre on google photos, theyre just on google photos and your phone is like one possible window to them not a storage device.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

hemale in pain posted:

ordering sex stuff from amazon. now im worried its somehow gonna spill out on the floor when it's delivered and everyone will see.

Remember to maintain intense eye contact while doing :heysexy: while slowly picking all of them to assert dominance.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hemale in pain posted:

insist the postman comes into your home for the unboxing, while saxophone music plays

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Ratjaculation posted:

But not your fiance? That's favouritism

Shes not fiance yet! We pulled out of our previous commitment to the local jeweler but I have instead wired a large sum of money to a jeweler in texas. Awaiting to see the CAD of our design

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Is there a downside to plugging your pc/tv into the AUX input on a semi-decent hifi?

I am currently doing this with my pc and some kind of Pioneer hifi and it sounds really good albiet I don't have the volume up high that often also it is 2.0 not 5.1 or 7.1 or whatever modern soundcards can do.

I've got a 4.0 set up at the moment (tv sits too low to put the centre channel anywhere that doesn't obscure the screen and the old subwoofer was no longer compatible when I upgraded the receiver so it got binned). I just want semi decent speakers now cuz I know the ones I've currently got are super cheap

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I hate everything about this

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

https://twitter.com/futuristbot/status/1233727373536825345

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
which of you is this?

edit: poo poo wrong uk thread

https://twitter.com/nhs_groverhaus/status/1294941620694069248?s=20

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Missed page 2016 because we were celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary. Its actually today but it's not as socially acceptable to be drunk in public on a Sunday apparently.

2017 we had daughter number two :)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's a weird name to choose. school's going to be very hard for her

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

2017 I was doing this

while working full time 14 hour days (4 of those being commute)

and somehow I still felt like I was falling short

lol

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

That's bold of you to assume I'm going to let her out of the dungeon

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Natalie Fartman posted:

2017 I was doing this

while working full time 14 hour days (4 of those being commute)

and somehow I still felt like I was falling short

lol

those are very nice

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Salisbury Snape posted:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Dats a good cat.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Salisbury Snape posted:

I didn't know you were a member here, Herr Fritzel.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im just surprised at the lack of blue star

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

lol the kids dad has suddenly got corona, again. So he needs to have a test now so of course he can't return the kids to their mum.

They think their dad is going to die and are upset, and shes on the phone to me upset and I'm like yeah but sounds like this can all wait until after the f1.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Natalie Fartman posted:

2017 I was doing this

I like the one on the bottom right best.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Was gonna go lake district next week but the forecast is dreadful.. At least the campsites would be empty

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Don't come to Cornwall. It's chaos. My local RFC has camping during the summer and has never been full, we purchased the field next door to the club and managed during lock down to get it into a condition to be used while we had nothing better to do. Both areas are now jam packed.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Salisbury Snape posted:

Don't come to Cornwall. It's chaos. My local RFC has camping during the summer and has never been full, we purchased the field next door to the club and managed during lock down to get it into a condition to be used while we had nothing better to do. Both areas are now jam packed.

Cornwall in the summer is bonkers enough without the staycation crowd. We normally do camping in Perranporth, but booked the highlands instead. I was getting fed up of the 13 hour drive.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Turns out it cant wait

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

im debating making a roast or just having a pizza

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i am gonna make my own pizza

got the dough

got the passata

got the basil and garlic

got lacto free cheese, both ched and soft

got chorizo which i am going to fine slice

going to be great lads

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Just need the sweetcorn and pineapple

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the problem with chorizo is that I end up eating most of it before it makes it into the food

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I am making bombay nuts like what her maj eats and the house is smelling hella spicy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It wasn’t until I moved to the US that I found out chorizo can take different forms. The stuff we get here the most works great with eggs, so it’s all good for sure. All chorizo is good chorizo.