Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Every time I read a post I don't like I poo poo on my keyboard while yelling "HAHA TAKE THAT!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i've never been mad at anything so it's all a mystery to me.

also my crotch is perfectly smooth, what's with that?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

eSports Chaebol posted:

im not sure if youre aware of this but putting out a lovely product is a v profitable business model especially in games

How familiar are you with FFXIV's initial release?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Plan Z posted:

I never believe people who complained that they raged so hard they broke controllers as kids. What upbringing did people have where they could break a controller and their parents' response would be anything besides "Oh well, then I guess you don't play any games until Christmas?"

I've known people in real life, so

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Strumpie posted:

i've never been mad at anything so it's all a mystery to me.

also my crotch is perfectly smooth, what's with that?

you're a Ken doll in my Barbie world

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
We had a thread about this a few years ago where a goin allegedly took a dump on a GameCube(?) and the cut off one of his “fingats” trying to blow it up later.

I think I turned a printer into a bong in that thread too...

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

We had a thread about this a few years ago where a goin allegedly took a dump on a GameCube(?) and the cut off one of his “fingats” trying to blow it up later.

I think I turned a printer into a bong in that thread too...

i think the Gamecube was actually filled with bees. or was it a Dreamcast.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please do not ever quote pulp fiction in gbs.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also just stop playing the game if you get mad. lol

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Sometimes a videogame frustrates me so much, I mean so much, just so loving much that I go "Oh, screw this" and turn that loving game off!

Owned, videogame. How do you like that, huh?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
one time i saw someone closed fist punch a CRT monitor because they were mad at game.

technology is better when it's sturdier than humans.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Strumpie posted:

i think the Gamecube was actually filled with bees. or was it a Dreamcast.

didnt someone send someone a ps1 full of maggots for a secrect santa one time

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

verbal enema posted:

yeah that sounds about right. i've 100% seen a picture of it but all these years of browsing SA are just a blur to me at this point.

separate from 'At hostpital, lost fingat!' though. that was a Gamecube.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
One time I got so mad at a game I posted in Games

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i was fairly upset at the fifth level of curse of the blood stained moon 2 but i didnt give up and i just beat it because im talented and handsome. i will never beat the sixth level.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bloom posted:

One time I got so mad at a game I posted in Games

hosed up if true

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I don't get mad at games.

I get even.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
This is me IRL

https://youtu.be/g6LoC9KUVtI

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

hehe, ring of fire.

i know what you mean Nooner. ;)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

this is me. i still try to shove things up my bum all the time when i am angery. this is not a very good coping mechanism and i do not recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ewouLQXA

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nooner. please calm down. you did awesome

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I don't physically poo poo on the game, but for the next week whenever I have to poop, I loudly announce "Man, I gotta take a (insert name of game here)!"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

this is me. i still try to shove things up my bum all the time when i am angery. this is not a very good coping mechanism and i do not recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ewouLQXA
this is could be the beginning of nightmare on elm street part 2, part 2

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Hell Yeah posted:

I'm gonna do it you can't stop me!!

Here it comes... Hnnnnnnng-

"Royale with cheese" :c00lbutt:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hell Yeah posted:

LOOK AT THE BIG KUNT ON KAREN

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm mad at computer video games. Mad skilled!

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Whos this who poops on games?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Chrs posted:

Whos this who poops on games?

These days? Just about every triple-A game developer in the business! Am I right!? :imunfunny:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i got so frustrated playing cook serve delicious i went to the kitchen and burnt some bread and forced myself to eat it

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Strumpie posted:

yeah that sounds about right. i've 100% seen a picture of it but all these years of browsing SA are just a blur to me at this point.

separate from 'At hostpital, lost fingat!' though. that was a Gamecube.
Dreamcast full of maggots, Gamecube lost fingat, Sega Mastersystem voltkiller.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

BigBadSteve posted:

Every time I read a post I don't like I poo poo on my keyboard while yelling "HAHA TAKE THAT!"

Fair enough, it is the source of said posts.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I'm playing FF7 at the moment to check out RetroArch, its a very good all in one emulator, with sheds of bells and whistles, due to being able to speed the game up to something like 500% I'm ridiculously OP.
the only issue I have is I'm a dumbass and forget to save after going to fort condom and backtracking again to hang out with Cid and laugh at his tiny bronco, rear end, dick and tea fetish.
My only real frustrations are probably down to overloading games with stupid mods that ruin the game after about 200 hours.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Hey now nothing wrong with having a tiny dick fetish

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

verbal enema posted:

Yospos secret santa 2012 or 2013 and it was a dreamcast

Year or two later somebody made a plush maggit filled with tiny clay dreamcasts

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Private Cumshoe posted:

Hey now nothing wrong with having a tiny dick fetish

I hear that's what all the cool people are into these days.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Final Fantasy XIV at release was a lovely mess but it got a new director or something and got good and is still going strong and making boatloads of cash now so that guy who dumped his stocks right away got owned lol what a buffoon

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I was still pretty young when AVGN first started making videos in like 2004, and he made me believe it was cool to drink Rolling Rock. It is NOT loving cool to drink Rolling Rock. Rolling Rock is for poo poo rear end fux

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I once had a girl rage scream “If I had a gun right now, I’d shoot you!” during a game of fusion frenzy

It was suuuuper pathetic

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Deafboy posted:

I once had a girl rage scream “If I had a gun right now, I’d shoot you!” during a game of fusion frenzy

It was suuuuper pathetic

It sure does sound like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I once pull a huge log of poo poo out of my Nintendo Entertainment System, it had been secreted by the game Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. It had happened because my part, which was composed of a man named Fart and a man named rear end, died in the first area because I was high on weed and didn't have my contacts in. The game poo poo itself because it hated me. The game got mad at me. I would never get mad at the game, even if it got mad at me.