Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I once pull a huge log of poo poo out of my Nintendo Entertainment System, it had been secreted by the game Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. It had happened because my part, which was composed of a man named Fart and a man named rear end, died in the first area because I was high on weed and didn't have my contacts in. The game poo poo itself because it hated me. The game got mad at me. I would never get mad at the game, even if it got mad at me.

Hey man, rough start to the week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts

I once pull a huge log of poo poo out of my Nintendo Entertainment System, it had been secreted by the game Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. It had happened because my part, which was composed of a man named Fart and a man named rear end, died in the first area because I was high on weed and didn't have my contacts in. The game poo poo itself because it hated me. The game got mad at me. I would never get mad at the game, even if it got mad at me.

Did you try taking it out and blowing on it?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

I was still pretty young when AVGN first started making videos in like 2004, and he made me believe it was cool to drink Rolling Rock. It is NOT loving cool to drink Rolling Rock. Rolling Rock is for poo poo rear end fux

Getting mad at drinks lmao.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Getting mad at drinks lmao.

At Rolling Rock, no less lmao. One of the most inoffensive beers on the planet ahaha

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
you think that's bad wait til you hear what i have to say about MILLER HIGH LIFE

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
♪ he's gonna drink til he's on his rear end
and drink the lovely beers that he has
he'd rather have a rotten zima
take a diarrhea poo poo in his eaaaaaar ♪

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Miller High Life is poop from a butt, and I'd rather drag my nuts across a field of rusty nails than drink that swill.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Miller High Life is poop from a butt, and I'd rather drag my nuts across a field of rusty nails than drink that swill.

Thanks for sharting.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'mma print this out and put it in my "Things no one is making a peck of pickled peckers do in the first place" folder that I keep in my massive, elaborate physical filing system.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i think the Madden franchise accounts for most of my gaming anger. pretty sure no matter what difficulty setting you're on those games just have a bullshit mode

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'll drink it

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Plan Z posted:

I never believe people who complained that they raged so hard they broke controllers as kids. What upbringing did people have where they could break a controller and their parents' response would be anything besides "Oh well, then I guess you don't play any games until Christmas?"

You are quite lucky not to have known any spoiled rear end in a top hat children growing up.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's 2020. Kids are eating rear end the whole time they aren't dying of capitalism, but will only drink their favoured brands of horrible American beers.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They just announced that the new Xbox is gonna be SIX hundred Freaking dollars and I pissed my pants RIGHT in the driveway!!!

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I was playing Mass Effect 3 on insanity earlier today and Cerberus grenade spam got me so mad I called my dog a poopslut. He didn't mind though, he was high on my weed cookies.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

The Dregs posted:

I was playing Mass Effect 3 on insanity earlier today and Cerberus grenade spam got me so mad I called my dog a poopslut. He didn't mind though, he was high on my weed cookies.

your dog is a poopslut

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hell yeah he is

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

When I was a young Christian lad I would pray to god to help me beat a tough level and then cry and tell him I hated him when I didn’t get Jesus powers to finally nail that platform jump in Super Star Wars.

Of all the things to go to hell for...

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Big Beef City posted:

I'mma print this out and put it in my "Things no one is making a peck of pickled peckers do in the first place" folder that I keep in my massive, elaborate physical filing system.

this post was funny, thanks <3

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Did anyone actually like Inindo?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

$600 fukkin dollars for a Xbox lmao I'm STILL PISSIN CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
gamers got so mad at the kinect they killed it.

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Did anyone actually like Inindo?

it's spelt Nintendo, and no.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Korthal posted:

Kids these days with their digital games, they can't poop on the game's cases anymore :sigh:

This is why we poo poo post. Poop on the internet.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I took a poo poo WHILE gaming.

Not due to anger. Just had a lot of fiber

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Once in a while I would do rails of coke while playing Skyrim.

I got really mad at something (I don't even remember what) and started yelling. My roommate came to see what was up, and I hate hosed him until we both couldn't move.

That's my angry at video games story.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I played Unreal Tournament while on a lotta acid once and it wasn't a game, I was just doing that poo poo, shooting dudes, jumping around, the bullets hurt. I went like 48-3 or something completely insane. I was drenched in sweat and it was the fear sweat that smells bad. It was fuckin awesome but I could only play 2 rounds because I thought I was going to have a heart attack

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I took a poo poo WHILE gaming.

Not due to anger. Just had a lot of fiber

The sun has set on the Bathroom Book.

The sun has risen on the Bathroom Cellphone Gacha Game.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I played Unreal Tournament while on a lotta acid once and it wasn't a game, I was just doing that poo poo, shooting dudes, jumping around, the bullets hurt. I went like 48-3 or something completely insane. I was drenched in sweat and it was the fear sweat that smells bad. It was fuckin awesome but I could only play 2 rounds because I thought I was going to have a heart attack

have you posted about this before? i swear many years ago I remember a goon telling this story

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Junk posted:

have you posted about this before? i swear many years ago I remember a goon telling this story

there are other ways to play Unreal Tournament?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

You ever get so insanely pissed off that you forcibly pulled ur non-erect cock through the center hole of a PS2 disc while screaming in agony because the hole was still too small then getting hard and watching ur dick go purple from the blood flow being constricted just because u were so pissed off at Jak n Daxter 2. Did u ever do that

that dock mission WAS pretty tough

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Junk posted:

Probably. This was 11 or 12 years ago and it was fuckin awesome enough to post about.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
One time I got so mad at a game I was yelling so much I farted, then I laughed and stopped yelling and the fart and I grabbed a beer afterward

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Seriouspost: when I get mad at computer video games I don't destroy my own property or even curse, I yell: "WHYYYYY?!?" like it's the god drat God tempting me by making the aiming while driving in Saints Row basically impossible.

Thanks for readin.g

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I show my middle finger to my monitor. But never two middle fingers. I'm not an animal.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
whenever I get a russian kid shrieking at me down a mic, i feel like i understand the cold war just a little bit more. angry russians are just really funny.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Seriouspost: when I get mad at computer video games I don't destroy my own property or even curse, I yell: "WHYYYYY?!?" like it's the god drat God tempting me by making the aiming while driving in Saints Row basically impossible.

Thanks for readin.g

big facts OP when i get mad i pretty much just say "why? why? but why though. why do we have to do this" over and over again until it stops

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

big facts OP when i get mad i pretty much just say "why? why? but why though. why do we have to do this" over and over again until it stops

Also when I bang my toe against furniture.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My honest answer to "Do you get mad at games" is:

I've thrown controllers with accidentally more force than intended a few times.
And by that I mean - the controller slid into it's own skidding cord, flipped over, and hit the coffee table leg or entertainment center thing as it slowed down and I went "aww-opshit", that word you say that's both distinctly "Whoops comma poo poo period" in your own mind?

Otherwise I guess I've just dropped controllers or pushed a keyboard away with my thumbs and said "Gooood dammit". I am not an overly violent man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Yesterday I died in Spelunky in such a depressing way that the entire week is pretty much ruined.