Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

The sooner Musk blasts himself to space to die alone on Mars the better imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

Cat Machine posted:

I'm tempted to go back to my local when it reopens next week because they've got Empire Strikes Back and Flash Gordon, but my experiences at supermarkets and the pub have lead me to believe it'll be a bit of a shitshow re: the public and rules. What's it been like at your cinema?

We're doing all the usual enhanced cleaning stuff and running at 60% occupancy, plus seating and exiting people group by group. People have been pretty good about wearing masks in the lobby now it's required, and a few have even been wearing them in the screens even though they don't have to. I wouldn't like to go into a screen that was more than half full, but honestly it's been so quiet that social distancing has been easy. I went to see Jurassic Park the other day and I was one of maybe ten people in there.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Just bought 10L of water to haul around with me at work tomorrow

Ratty getting ripped

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

ha ha ha man do you guys remember 2020 and how we thought things couldnt get worse

this post sent via musknet™ brainreader 3.1

Thought that said post sent via musket

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

it is the year 2022 and in mans dark future there is only apps

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm excited for the year 2525 if man is still alive

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

yeah you would be

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Bobby Deluxe posted:

it is the year 2022 and in mans dark future there is only baps

;)

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

hemale in pain posted:

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
Everything you think, do and say
Is in the pill you took today

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Just spent the afternoon lugging poo poo around and sorting the car out for the new work starting tomorrow. Should have checked my email because its delayed again.

But I still get paid so I won't grumble

e: beyond this post i guess

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

what are you counting this time

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

in 2022 i realised that i hadn't actually become a purely electronic entity but had instead fallen into a big k hole while watching a pirated copy of Reboot

if anyone asks, i still describe this as "90% of a satori"

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

hemale in pain posted:

2025 is where it's at

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Fatkraken posted:

2025 is where it's at

The intro song on this uses the song I was quoting basically. Never watched a episode but it looks like the awful garbage I'd like.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
But is it art?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I bought a small bookcase and then had to carry it a mile up the hill. Good times.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
wait poo poo it's 2525, I always misread it as 2025 now my joke doesn't work poo poo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

kecske posted:

what are you counting this time

i like to imagine that he is surveying Voles

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

2022 I probably got another blowjob token and promptly got it confiscated. Because I'm an idiot and fly too close to the sun.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Voles are good and cool and I am pissed off when the neighbours' cats kill them in my garden.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

fridge corn posted:

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
Everything you think, do and say
Is in the pill you took today

...is in the pill I took...today? 18th August 2020 AD? :aaa:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Gonna post this here too because lol and I had no idea what the gently caress he was saying

Full video: https://www.reddit.com/r/WinStupidPrizes/comments/ibpl3z/man_is_being_racist_on_the_tube_gets_absolutely/

https://twitter.com/Richjustoh/status/1295090948037316610?s=20

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

goatface posted:

Voles are good and cool and I am pissed off when the neighbours' cats kill them in my garden.

Bb gun with bio degradable pellets.
Neighbours cats were attempting to maul my chikkuns so that was my solution. Once they got a bb to the arse a couple times they got the message.
My own cats don't care about the chickens one bit which is nice though. Why can't all cats be cool.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Salisbury Snape posted:

Bb gun with bio degradable pellets.
Neighbours cats were attempting to maul my chikkuns so that was my solution. Once they got a bb to the arse a couple times they got the message.
My own cats don't care about the chickens one bit which is nice though. Why can't all cats be cool.

start with a squirt gun/hose/motion sensing sprinkler, stray BB could cause a genuine injury :(

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

They've not been back. We tried a water gun at first and it didn't deter them.
Its a very low power bb gun and I'm very careful.
My wife's grandad couldn't understand why I didn't shoot it with the shotgun. But he's from a weird generation of farmers that just loving love to shoot anything that moves.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
We've got somebody in our town that has been going round spraying "infowar's.com" all over the place (THAT loving APOSTROPHE) and they have recently upgraded to this poo poo.

**sigh**

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I love kitties as much as the next person. I wouldn't want to intentionally hurt one for no reason but I love my chickens and they were very small and defensless. They are much bigger now and can fend for themselves.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

That's the Good Stuff™️

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am incapable of spelling "can't" correctly

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I'm the "submisIon" irl.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

chat poo poo get banged

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
There are loads of them around, I saw that first one and this one today, my mates have seen others and they all have some amazingly bad spelling errors

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Omg this one

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

They said they cardnt breath, rip

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Next time you go past the "SAY NO TO MA" one, could you add underneath "BECAUSE SHE'LL gently caress ANYTHING AND MUST BE RIDDLED WITH HERPES"?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

saynotomask's

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

I hate what these represent but they don't half make me giggle

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The bad spelling makes you pay attention to it. They know exactly what they're doing.

You just need to dig into the conspiracy about the mask conspiracy believers.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I hope they wore a mask whilst doing that, is really bad for you to inhale that spray paint stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

The anti-maskers movement would be the funniest thing ever, peak logical denial, if it wasn't so potentially dangerous.