Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Thanks rarity!

I think we are in the transition out of jokephase, and Amni is being townie Amni and applying pressure to all and sundry to test the waters, which is a good idea. Keep scumhunting Amni, but I’m town.

As for me, I’m more of a passive town D1, I’m on the lookout for performance art and lurkers to inform my vote opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Amnistar posted:

The feeling is fine. Postingit is white noise that is setting up for excusing themselves from reading.

Ah sorry Amni, I missed it. I think you're reaching here. If you'd said this hours later and sandy still hadn't contributed then you'd be onto something but since posting he's been engaging with the thread so I've got no issues

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

I didn’t do the survey

I thought we were friends :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sandnavyguy posted:

I’m on the lookout for performance art

Are you saying I should make all my cases through interpretive dance

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Rarity posted:

Are you saying I should make all my cases through interpretive dance

Yes, with a focus on German operatics as well as 30s Art Deco. Otherwise I simply don’t know how to read your casework.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sandnavyguy posted:

Yes, with a focus on German operatics as well as 30s Art Deco. Otherwise I simply don’t know how to read your casework.

You joke now but I'm going to hit you with this at LYLO and it will win town the game

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Hal Incandenza posted:

Makes you think

I didn’t do the survey but Biker Mice From Mars was a good show

I almost put BMFM as my choice, but I think I only remember it being good. I suspect it was actually poo poo.

Whereas I bought Batman TAS on DVD for my kids, and it is every bit as good as I remember.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m detecting high levels of scum on this psge

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

b-minus1 posted:

I’m detecting high levels of scum in this post

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

sandnavyguy posted:

Thanks rarity!

I think we are in the transition out of jokephase, and Amni is being townie Amni and applying pressure to all and sundry to test the waters, which is a good idea. Keep scumhunting Amni, but I’m town.

As for me, I’m more of a passive town D1, I’m on the lookout for performance art and lurkers to inform my vote opinion.

"performance/performative" count: 1 and counting

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Rarity posted:

Ah sorry Amni, I missed it. I think you're reaching here. If you'd said this hours later and sandy still hadn't contributed then you'd be onto something but since posting he's been engaging with the thread so I've got no issues

Naw, how people come into the game shows a LOT about where their mind is. SNG's entry to thread was functionally an excuse for not engaging, which is scummy in and of itself. Absolutely later activity is relevant to alignment, but the action itself stands alone.

I don't think it's enough to move my vote off of scientastic, but I do think it's relevant.

sandnavyguy posted:

Thanks rarity!

...this post is the right response to what I'm doing which bothers me. I rarely see people acknowledge my superior Day 1 skills....my eyes are on you SNG...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

b-minus1 posted:

Scientastic posted:

I’m detecting high levels of scum in this post

No loving kidding :ironicat:

##vote bminus

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Pretty sure this is another boring town Binus game where he will do little of consequence until like day 4

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Mr. Humalong posted:

Pretty sure this is another boring town Binus game where he will do little of consequence until like day 4

It’s day 3. And that’s when I solve the game

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mr. Humalong posted:

Big :thunkher: vibes off this post as well

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

It’s day 3. And that’s when I solve the game

You should do like me and solve the game Day 1.

Rarity and Scientastic are on a scum team together.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Rarity posted:

I thought we were friends :(

We are, I answered the important part! Plus I am voting bif based on your rec

Scientastic posted:

I almost put BMFM as my choice, but I think I only remember it being good. I suspect it was actually poo poo.

Whereas I bought Batman TAS on DVD for my kids, and it is every bit as good as I remember.

Oh that’s fair, Batman is like on its own level

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Seriously, how do you get a strong town vibe off of these posts

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

Plus I am voting bif based on your rec

Bif is old news, bminus is the new hotness

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

ironic lol because its probably my friend town binus

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Having said that I'm going to open myself up to criticism and also mention that he's totally worth voting out at this point too.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Amnistar posted:

You should do like me and solve the game Day 1.

Rarity and Scientastic are on a scum team together.

This is an 18 player game, surely you should be theorising 8 scum?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Scientastic posted:

This is an 18 player game, surely you should be theorising 8 scum?

4 scum teams of 2, clearly.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This is a very legit jokevote phase wow

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

1) My name is my name
2) I am a drug kingpin
3) I have been playing mafia since I first started running on the corners
4) My meta is violence
5) My favourite 90s kids cartoon is hey arnold, probably
6) My role alignment in this game is lame

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Amnistar posted:

4 scum teams of 2, clearly.

That would be very chaotic

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Whoa it’s Marlo Stanfield! Scary

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Rarity posted:

Bif is old news, bminus is the new hotness

We may diverge paths here Rarity

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Scientastic posted:

That would be very chaotic

I see you too are a man of culture!

So, which god do you serve Sciientastic? Hrrrrmm?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

We may diverge paths here Rarity

Hal, why must you tear us apart? :(

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I personally get a null read, because from anyone else that’s scummy, but the last three games I was in with them, they were town, and they posted the same way. Got executed for it every time. But I’m extra cautious because unlike with steak, who also has a similar D1 scum vibe, I’m less willing to give leeway because such short posts give like... no information, and is basically white noise posting.

But they certainly don’t scream town.

Amni, was there actually a case on scientastic? Is it just the vig comment? I’m not seeing anything else.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Amnistar posted:

I see you too are a man of culture!

So, which god do you serve Sciientastic? Hrrrrmm?

I do quite often shout “BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD” when my children get tiny scrapes

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

They roll their eyes at me

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

sandnavyguy posted:

I personally get a null read, because from anyone else that’s scummy, but the last three games I was in with them, they were town, and they posted the same way. Got executed for it every time. But I’m extra cautious because unlike with steak, who also has a similar D1 scum vibe, I’m less willing to give leeway because such short posts give like... no information, and is basically white noise posting.

But they certainly don’t scream town.

Amni, was there actually a case on scientastic? Is it just the vig comment? I’m not seeing anything else.

Please do not compare Binus to Steak lol

Steak is actively anti-town at all times, Binus is noise until mid-game

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Mr. Humalong posted:

Please do not compare Binus to Steak lol

Steak is actively anti-town at all times, Binus is noise until mid-game

Sorry, I don’t have many other “mostly scummy regardless of alignment” posters to compare to!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

sandnavyguy posted:

Just the smug comment about potentially having a nightkill.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

So far I have some town reads and null reads, no scum quite yet besides just some lurker concerns.

Amni feels town, as I said before the D1 pressure is a solid tactic in towns best interest,

Rarity, I haven’t played with you so I don’t know if you’re being energetic and organized town or trying to control the narrative scum, but you seem to be even keeled without an agenda so I’m leaning town,

Scientastic did a good response to bifs cherry-picking earlier in jokephase, but I suck at separating jokes from scum smokescreens on D1, but I’m leaning town for him as well.

B- seems null as previously stated.

Sandwolf I’m concerned over their lack of posts, usually he comes in with some banter but I’m not seeing much at all? So I’m thinking maybe lurker and lurkers make me sad. Because often they are scum.

Sandwolf what are your reads?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Amnistar posted:

Fair enough, can’t fault you on that.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Amnistar posted:

Except that it wasn’t a smug comment, it was about me wanting a dayvig and not having my role PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Schrödinger’s cat, but with dayvig waveforms instead of cat waveforms