Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Lodin posted:

Anyway, the new MS Flight Sim is out and they sure have done a bang up job with London.

That's just how MS Flight Sim has historically worked - there was a long run of buttfuck, USA being accurately modelled (for the time) but London just being a flat expanse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Fartbox posted:

Just ask someone to choke you out. Then, when you wake up, they just choke you out again until the flight is done

It's a win-win

how are you supposed to deal with the boner afterwards? :/

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Didn't some poor bastard get bitten on the dick by one that causes erections for like, an abnormal amount of time, finally get out of the hospital, and got dick bit again shortly thereafter?

And then spider looks up and says, "You're not coming here to piss, are ya?"

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Cyrano4747 posted:

Interestingly I can report my own posts. Lemme actually see if that's a thing the coders can work on, because frankly there should be report buttons on mod/admin posts.
At least you can probate yourself nowadays. I recall some mod (you?) complaining that mods couldn't probate themselves.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Collateral Damage posted:

At least you can probate yourself nowadays. I recall some mod (you?) complaining that mods couldn't probate themselves.

I thought it was tradition to test the new buttons by giving one's self a sixer.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I got bitten on the dick by a midge once. That was a shower on school camp I never forgot.

Also wish I'd had a camera when I threw a slice of bread and watched an entire flock of seagulls fight over it, that's entertainment worthy of the gods.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

How are those 2 things linked

Silver John
Sep 30, 2014

Amphigory posted:

They were both major turning points on their quest for enlightenment

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Mid 90's Tonight Show with Jay Leno was the pinnacle of comedy back then. How far we've come.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I got bitten on the dick by a midge once. That was a shower on school camp I never forgot.

Also wish I'd had a camera when I threw a slice of bread and watched an entire flock of seagulls fight over it, that's entertainment worthy of the gods.

Amphigory posted:

The seagulls fought over his dick, the bread is unrelated.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Cyrano4747 posted:

Interestingly I can report my own posts. Lemme actually see if that's a thing the coders can work on, because frankly there should be report buttons on mod/admin posts.
lol if you don't have at least one sixer for reporting a mod post

(seriously though I don't know what controls who can and cannot report posts but mod posts are definitely reportable in some subforums?)

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

I thought it was tradition to test the new buttons by giving one's self a sixer.

That's certainly what I did. Check my rapsheet for proof!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Amphigory posted:

The same camp, and a vague theme of animals doing funny things.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Collateral Damage posted:

Yeah, admins used to be un-probatable and I was super bummed that I couldn't probate myself when I became one.

I'm the reason admins can probate each other (and themselves) now! :buddy:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

mods gently caress off

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

DACK FAYDEN posted:

lol if you don't have at least one sixer for reporting a mod post

(seriously though I don't know what controls who can and cannot report posts but mod posts are definitely reportable in some subforums?)

I think mod posts are reportable, admin posts are not.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

We could all use a break. I say form-wide sixers.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Cocaine Bear posted:

We could all use a break. I say form-wide sixers.

Cloudflare takes care of that every now and again

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
I had another poster on ignore, that poster eventually became a mod and now I can't un-ignore him because the button doesn't work? Or am I missing something?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Throatwarbler posted:

I had another poster on ignore, that poster eventually became a mod and now I can't un-ignore him because the button doesn't work? Or am I missing something?

Same but for some folks that eventually became IKs in certain subforums.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

idk are any of these people mods

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

if you have a mod on your ignore list, you'll know, because you won't be able to remove anyone from it unless you are removing them.

i know this because i had homework explainer ignored before they were a mod, and it kept working afterwards.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

im pooping! posted:

mods gently caress off

No.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
All mods are bastards

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

https://i.imgur.com/xoTBn2Z.mp4

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Throatwarbler posted:

Ignore all mods imo

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Bum the Sad posted:

All mods are bastards
little known fact, this is what trans people mean when we say "AMAB"

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Stroop There It Is posted:

little known fact, this is what trans people mean when we say "AMAB"

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/Hezbolsonaro/status/1296148779523911685

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sorry to go back to Ben Shapiro. But was he being serious when he spoke about his wife's dry vagina?

I thought he was making a "joke" of sorts. Because the song exaggeratedly talks about a pussy that is properly dripping wet leaving puddles etc. And tiny Ben thought he was being witty by saying if you are literally leaking enough fluid from your vagina so as to leave a puddle on the floor, then it is probably best to consult a doctor.

i.e. Ha ha, I have owned those liberal songstresses by pointing out that they have exaggerated their lyrics to an absurd degree. I am smart. Debate me.

But if he was being serious, (like that other guy who said something along the lines of I have never seen a hetero woman enthusiastically engage in sexual intercourse), then that is not only a self burn, then a monstrous indictment on his thinking re: gender roles, sexuality, and life in general.

I would say poor Mrs. Shapiro, but gently caress her, she married the insane hateful midget, so she should take at least a little responsibility for her actions.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

BrigadierSensible posted:

I would say poor Mrs. Shapiro, but gently caress her

To show her what she's missing?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sorry to go back to Ben Shapiro. But was he being serious when he spoke about his wife's dry vagina?

I thought he was making a "joke" of sorts. Because the song exaggeratedly talks about a pussy that is properly dripping wet leaving puddles etc. And tiny Ben thought he was being witty by saying if you are literally leaking enough fluid from your vagina so as to leave a puddle on the floor, then it is probably best to consult a doctor.

i.e. Ha ha, I have owned those liberal songstresses by pointing out that they have exaggerated their lyrics to an absurd degree. I am smart. Debate me.

But if he was being serious, (like that other guy who said something along the lines of I have never seen a hetero woman enthusiastically engage in sexual intercourse), then that is not only a self burn, then a monstrous indictment on his thinking re: gender roles, sexuality, and life in general.

I would say poor Mrs. Shapiro, but gently caress her, she married the insane hateful midget, so she should take at least a little responsibility for her actions.

It's almost certainly the former, just him making a lovely and dumb joke. But his intent is irrelevant, people are dunking on him and it's great. Don't overanalyse it and ruin it for yourself.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

more like weak rear end p-word (posting)

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
Pulling out this classic:

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.” - Jean Paul Sartre

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, imagine giving Ben "not loving his wife and also a horrible racist sexist tranaphobic monster" Shapiro the benefit of the doubt. He said it because he's an idiot 75 year old man trapped in a 45 year old's body.

Wait, he's how old? AHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cocaine Bear posted:

Lol, imagine giving Ben "not loving his wife and also a horrible racist sexist tranaphobic monster" Shapiro the benefit of the doubt. He said it because he's an idiot 75 year old man trapped in a 45 year old's body.

Wait, he's how old? AHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

He's got a lot of growing up to do

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Actually gasped,good vid.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Data Graham posted:

He's got a lot of growing up to do

Meh, there's about a millions reasons to hate him but being a wee man is not one of them. There's a certain ideological irony in being in the big strong daddy protect me camp but he can't control his heights.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah but I was talking about his age :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

That's the second dumbest way I've ever seen of trying to start a model engine.