Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Mr. Humalong posted:

Da scum self vote

we got em

Sandwolf posted:

I am legit suspicious of Bif here. What in the world is the case on DGK? It seems like it’s abrasiveness more than anything but that does not make scum. Bif why in the world are you voting DGK over SNG?

yeah it seems weird and also if she's susp of me why would she hop on the dgk train too lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bif’s energy feels very chaotic here and not as composed as she usually seems

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

sandnavyguy posted:

Can you define why you think it’s a reach?

You’ve cited a load of things that I don’t think are actually scummy, the worst example of which was posting a lot of times in a row to bump up post count, and you say that DGK has done them.

I read his posts, and I don’t think he’s been performative, I don’t think he’s been lurking any more than usual or any more than other players, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with agreeing with other players without comment.

I apologise if I’ve missed any of the strands of your bad case that you made to avoid looking like you were just bandwagoning, I am phoneposting while watching Star Trek and falling asleep.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK please vote SNG, for me, not for the rest of the town, but for me

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
[quote="DGK2000" post="507421653"]
##vote dgk
[/quote

wow

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

DGK2000 posted:

##vote dgk

Lol wtf dude. Come on if you’re town town self vote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##unvote

Not quite yet, imo

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

##vote dgk
[/quote

wow

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote dgk
[/quote

wow

By the way, Birb has been scummy as *poo poo* all D1 but is lurking hard enough to fly under the radar.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

##vote dgk
[/quote

wow

This is scummy af##vote slalashka hawke

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Terrible stupid bad votes making DGK vote leader, including DGK’s terrible stupid bad self vote

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Votecount for Day 1

DGK2000 (7): b-minus1, Asphyxious, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gridlocked, b-minus1, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, DGK2000, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Mr. Humalong
sandnavyguy (5): Amnistar, Scientastic, Hal Incandenza, DGK2000, Sandwolf, Epsilon Plus, DGK2000
Gridlocked (2): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Rarity, tpink, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy
Hal Incandenza (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, Rarity, Rarity
Bifauxnen (1): Rarity, Hal Incandenza, Rarity, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, hambeet, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, Gridlocked
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (1): b-minus1
Rarity (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Asphyxious (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
hambeet (0): Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen
t a s t e (0): DGK2000, DGK2000
Amnistar (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Scientastic, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
b-minus1 (0): Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Rarity, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, Rarity, DGK2000
Toalpaz (0): Scientastic, Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Scientastic (0): Rarity, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Rarity, Toalpaz

Not Voting (1): Mr. Humalong

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 21st, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 3 hours, 27 minutes.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Scientastic posted:

Terrible stupid bad votes making DGK vote leader, including DGK’s terrible stupid bad self vote

very performative.

also yeah happy people are picking up on my own birb fears.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

very performative.

It may be residue for last game but I also trust you 0% especially since you’re here posting, having left a vote on DGK, rooted in nothing

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Toalpaz posted:

very performative.

Nope everyone is fine with the lovely votes like yours so why not add one more.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

I am legit suspicious of Bif here. What in the world is the case on DGK? It seems like it’s abrasiveness more than anything but that does not make scum. Bif why in the world are you voting DGK over SNG?

Neither of these two were my first choices for the lunch today. But I think there is something there to Gaspy's quiet suspicion of DGK that's been getting ignored and brushed off as just not serious.

Toalpaz posted:

we got em

yeah it seems weird and also if she's susp of me why would she hop on the dgk train too lmao.

Ah here we go!

You really don't know why I would hop off someone that literally only I am voting for, when it's a few hours to deadline?

I love how you just didn't react to me at all before like you were hoping no one would comment, but now you sure wanna shine the light on my single votewhen you see an opening to try and throw shade for it.

Sandwolf posted:

Bif’s energy feels very chaotic here and not as composed as she usually seems

This feels like such a fractally wrong assessment of me

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

Nope everyone is fine with the lovely votes like yours so why not add one more.

R u scum or what

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Bifauxnen posted:

Neither of these two were my first choices for the lunch today. But I think there is something there to Gaspy's quiet suspicion of DGK that's been getting ignored and brushed off as just not serious.

Ah here we go!

You really don't know why I would hop off someone that literally only I am voting for, when it's a few hours to deadline?

I love how you just didn't react to me at all before like you were hoping no one would comment, but now you sure wanna shine the light on my single votewhen you see an opening to try and throw shade for it.

This feels like such a fractally wrong assessment of me

You're full of poo poo

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

R u scum or what

Vanilla Town, but there are so many bad votes on me so whatever

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m convinced dgk is town vote birb with me friends

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

It may be residue for last game but I also trust you 0% especially since you’re here posting, having left a vote on DGK, rooted in nothing

I earnestly believe that cosmic irony tends to lead to scum getting votes over random chance and then rage quitting because they did nothing wrong.

I say its preformative because we all know someone has to die and it's d1, reads like someone positioning themselves to case people on the vote for when DGK flips town, not if. IE reads like scum performing.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

I’m sold ##vote birb

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah I mean, the game is about looking at how people vote and judging them bif.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

BUT WHAT ABOUT GASPYS QUIET SUSPICION jfc that can't be serious really bif I mean

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

I’m sold ##vote birb

##vote BIRB

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh also Rarity can you try and not call SNG 'sandy' it gets a little confusing when Sandwolf is also in the game

Fair, I forgot Sandwolf was here as well

But more importantly are you really voting DGK cause you wanna test your theory on reading another player's meta? That vote looked weak as hell

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Who is Birb? Is that Shalashaska Hawke?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anyway the Gridlocked push ran out of steam so ##vote SNG

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah I mean, the game is about looking at how people vote and judging them bif.

Yeah and here you are clutching your pearls wondering how could I vote for a leading candidate at deadline instead of staying as the only vote on you, doesn't seem like the greatest judgement

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Rarity posted:

Fair, I forgot Sandwolf was here as well

But more importantly are you really voting DGK cause you wanna test your theory on reading another player's meta? That vote looked weak as hell

Well I did notice that "wow" bit I mentioned before back when it first happened. It stuck in my brain cause it seemed like there might be some tonal thing Gaspy was picking up on, it just wasn't too compelling to me yet.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah and here you are clutching your pearls wondering how could I vote for a leading candidate at deadline instead of staying as the only vote on you, doesn't seem like the greatest judgement

Your vote was when they were nearly tied or something at 4-5/5, it isn't a vote on the leading candidate really and its 3 hours before deadline, not 10 minutes.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf = Sandy, Wolfie
sandnavyguy = SNG, FNG

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

honestly excusing yourself as if you had no choice is the weirdest thing. Sounds kind of detached.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Sandwolf posted:

By the way, Birb has been scummy as *poo poo* all D1 but is lurking hard enough to fly under the radar.

How dare you call me... a lurker? Apologise.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

honestly excusing yourself as if you had no choice is the weirdest thing. Sounds kind of detached.

It's not "as if I had no choice" it's just a reasonable thing to move on, that you're really reaching now to paint as some unthinkable move.

Toalpaz posted:

Your vote was when they were nearly tied or something at 4-5/5, it isn't a vote on the leading candidate really and its 3 hours before deadline, not 10 minutes.

I didn't say it was on the leading candidate, I was actually real interested to see what happened if the race got tighter between the top two. And it wasn't only 4-5, SNG had 6 as I recall. If you're going to try and get pedantic about it please don't fudge the details to make it sound like the distance between you two was smaller than it really was, or that I said something I didn't.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok this is what I was really hoping woulda happened earlier back when I first voted Toal

##vote Toalpaz

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote bif

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Christ almighty guys what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012