Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

shhh wait it's gonna be really funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

Captain!

##vote bif

wow nice OMGUS

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

luv 2 no lunch bcuz half the game is in their feelings

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Christ almighty guys what the gently caress

Lol I don't even know which one this is a reaction to

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Votecount for Day 1

sandnavyguy (6): Amnistar, Scientastic, Hal Incandenza, DGK2000, Sandwolf, Epsilon Plus, DGK2000, Rarity
DGK2000 (4): b-minus1, Asphyxious, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gridlocked, b-minus1, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, DGK2000, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, DGK2000, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (4): Rarity, Hal Incandenza, Rarity, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, hambeet, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, Gridlocked, DGK2000, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
Gridlocked (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Rarity, tpink, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, Rarity
Hal Incandenza (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, Rarity, Rarity
Toalpaz (1): Scientastic, Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (1): b-minus1, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
Rarity (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Asphyxious (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
hambeet (0): Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen
t a s t e (0): DGK2000, DGK2000
Amnistar (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Scientastic, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
b-minus1 (0): Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Rarity, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, Rarity, DGK2000
Scientastic (0): Rarity, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Rarity, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 21st, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 3 hours, 1 minute.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
##vote coolpaz

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Mr. Humalong posted:

wow nice OMGUS

:cry:

I only vote with facts and logic, reals over feels.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok Amni not actually saying poo poo but just being helpful votefinder man is making me think I maybe should've stayed there

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I am going to bed, please stop being completely terrible and vote for SNG

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Ok Amni not actually saying poo poo but just being helpful votefinder man is making me think I maybe should've stayed there

Hey now, I've said thing.

If you want comments on the toal/bif stuff, I think this most recent dust up is stupid, and I'm leaving my vote on SNG.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Rarity posted:

Anyway the Gridlocked push ran out of steam so ##vote SNG

Also, should SNG be town, this vote is one I'll be coming back to.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Scientastic posted:

I am going to bed, please stop being completely terrible and vote for SNG

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981?s=21

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Amnistar posted:

Also, should SNG be town, this vote is one I'll be coming back to.

The “push” on Gridlocked is scummier, but it is scummy how Rarity is trying to steer to the vote towards easy d1 targets.

##vote rarity

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I’d switch to dgk if needed, their posts are worse than mine.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

The “push” on Gridlocked is scummier, but it is scummy how Rarity is trying to steer to the vote towards easy d1 targets.

##vote rarity

Bullshit vote right here

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
pretend I've quoted like a third of the last eighty posts and said "don't elaborate" after each one

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I smell heresy afoot.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Rarity posted:

Bullshit vote right here

No actually it’s pretty good.

I’d comfortably vote Rarity and Epsilon.

Not feeling Gridlocked, they always post like this.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Morning all.

I woke up early.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This is frustrating.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Gridlocked posted:

Morning all.

I woke up early.

on second thoughts this guy seems überscum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I would not vote Epsilon today.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

This is frustrating.

Yeah, and Toal goin on like "oh it's not like it was 10 minutes to deadline", I wish people would treat it as already getting close when there's still a few hours left in play. Cause I am going to start work soon and while I can check in and move my vote before deadline, I cannot stay glued to my phone to follow the play-by-play.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah, and Toal goin on like "oh it's not like it was 10 minutes to deadline", I wish people would treat it as already getting close when there's still a few hours left in play. Cause I am going to start work soon and while I can check in and move my vote before deadline, I cannot stay glued to my phone to follow the play-by-play.

sure you can :)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

No I really can't, I have to slave in the thumbnail mines

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

you said you wanted a new job

be the change

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Asphyxious posted:

There's a total of one vote between Rarity and I and two hours to deadline, the chances of getting enough momentum for either of your two choices are basically nil. c'mon

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Wow apperently my post from early this morning tripped a few switches.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If you’re loving town and you’re just faffing about here you *suck*

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

Ok maybe Gaspy's readings are off, I would definitely not prefer either of them. Rarity feels like a real effort-town who even beat me to the jokephase-murder punch, and I don't suspect E+ now since his response to my callouts earlier felt natural enough when he did come back. And he's been participating well now too.

Looking back over Toal now, their own push for DGK doesn't look like a bus so

##vote SNG

This also bugs me a lot:

Toalpaz posted:

we got em

yeah it seems weird and also if she's susp of me why would she hop on the dgk train too lmao.

If Toal is a town who genuinely believes in their case on DGK, why would they be giving me poo poo for leaving my vote on them behind to start seeing the light? Toal just lied low and didn't react to me at all until they got greedy here, when someone else said I was scummy and left em an opening.

If I'm not around tomorrow my top scum picks are Toal, Amni, Beet and binus. (I've been giving Beet some space rn but don't want that to be interpreted as me totally believing that was just a townie slapfight)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Like how is Bif suddenly the second contender against SNG? Why are we gonna put this off more?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

sandnavyguy (7): Amnistar, Scientastic, Hal Incandenza, DGK2000, Sandwolf, Epsilon Plus, DGK2000, Rarity, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (4): Rarity, Hal Incandenza, Rarity, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, hambeet, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, Gridlocked, DGK2000, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
DGK2000 (3): b-minus1, Asphyxious, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gridlocked, b-minus1, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, DGK2000, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Rarity (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Gridlocked (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Rarity, tpink, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, Rarity
Hal Incandenza (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, Rarity, Rarity
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (1): b-minus1, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
Asphyxious (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
hambeet (0): Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen
t a s t e (0): DGK2000, DGK2000
Amnistar (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Scientastic, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
b-minus1 (0): Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Rarity, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, Rarity, DGK2000
Toalpaz (0): Scientastic, Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Bifauxnen
Scientastic (0): Rarity, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Rarity, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 21st, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 hour, 47 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Like how is Bif suddenly the second contender against SNG? Why are we gonna put this off more?

Sandwolf I think I'm getting a better feel for your town game to not be so paranoid about you when you're not tripping my scumdar but seriously, what was that about me usually being composed instead of chaotic lol

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m fine voting SNG. Gonna let the thread breathe for another 20 minutes or so and then vote that way.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Sandwolf posted:

If you’re loving town and you’re just faffing about here you *suck*

Sorry to hear that. If I am genuinely ruining anyones mafia experience please say so.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bif you usually seem p composed but coming in and looking like you’re trying to avoid talking about SNG to talk about Toalpaz or Amni or whatever, all in a small period of time, felt very chaotic and a little.. desperate feeling? But I’m not tryna lunch you today

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gridlocked posted:

Sorry to hear that. If I am genuinely ruining anyones mafia experience please say so.

No no no, not at all that bad, I’m just frustrated. Nothing too serious

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote GDK

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Bif you usually seem p composed but coming in and looking like you’re trying to avoid talking about SNG to talk about Toalpaz or Amni or whatever, all in a small period of time, felt very chaotic and a little.. desperate feeling? But I’m not tryna lunch you today

I kinda wanted to see more of SNG since I've only played the one game with them so far, which was fun as hell. I wish my attempts to prod Toal had panned out earlier but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Alright I guess everyone’s resigned to a mislunch then. Well, I still think this could help some but, please look at:

Gridlock, for the reasons already stated,

Scientastic/Amnistar, for the weird scumbussing and vote hopping to me,

And focus on lurkers, Who I think are getting an easy free ride.

And please actually look harder at everyone’s posting relationships, cause some people have been very protective of each other and it’s raised no alarms.

Go town! I hope we still win.