Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
If it makes you feel better I have 0 idea why birb, Humalong and Gaspy are happy to defend me for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
do you have anything important to claim?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

If it makes you feel better I have 0 idea why birb, Humalong and Gaspy are happy to defend me for free.

No scum would post some of the poo poo you’ve posted lol

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

No scum would post some of the poo poo you’ve posted lol

Yeah that’s my take on it. I think the attempted push to bif here is weird too, but I’ve been a bit disengaged so maybe I’m missing something

SNG is a good vote, gaspy is my second choice, nothing strong after that yet

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
##vote SNG

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Nothing to claim that’s gonna help me anyway, it would require a couple nights to be useful, so I’m pretty screwed up front.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

From sand to sand, claim SNG

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I’m a jailer.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Much better! But also definitely a nail in the coffin here

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Yeah I know, which is why I didn’t really try to use it. It’s a null claim at this point.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah at best it’s null, bud, I’m gonna do a lot to ensure this lunch so, I am sorry if you’re town

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Is it weird that the 3 people who defended me for free, or at least based of the fact that apparently no scum could be posting as insanely (badly) as I have been are also not taking the easy sandnavyguy target?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

It’s ok! I still win if you guys do so, :shrug:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

##vote GDK

Toalpaz posted:

##vote SNG

Lol ok

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Gridlocked posted:

Is it weird that the 3 people who defended me for free, or at least based of the fact that apparently no scum could be posting as insanely (badly) as I have been are also not taking the easy sandnavyguy target?

I don’t understand any of the votes lately.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah we’ll get to this tomorrow

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I would also like to call out the DGK "Gun to my own head, now what suckers?!" stuff from after I went to bed.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I also really did think about what Bif called me out on about just blaming the meta day 1 and going for any lynch is a good lynch and my awkwardly meta driven anti-meta attitude.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I believe the SNG claim

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote DGK

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Does that make him town though? Scum jailer is a possibility, albeit kind of weird

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

sandnavyguy (8): Amnistar, Scientastic, Hal Incandenza, DGK2000, Sandwolf, Epsilon Plus, DGK2000, Rarity, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz
DGK2000 (4): b-minus1, Asphyxious, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gridlocked, b-minus1, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, DGK2000, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong
Bifauxnen (2): Rarity, Hal Incandenza, Rarity, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, hambeet, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, Gridlocked, DGK2000, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong
Rarity (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Gridlocked (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Rarity, tpink, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, Rarity
Hal Incandenza (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, Rarity, Rarity
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (1): b-minus1, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
Asphyxious (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
hambeet (0): Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen
t a s t e (0): DGK2000, DGK2000
Amnistar (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Scientastic, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
b-minus1 (0): Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Rarity, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, Rarity, DGK2000
Toalpaz (0): Scientastic, Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Bifauxnen
Scientastic (0): Rarity, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Rarity, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 21st, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 56 minutes.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
SNG who’s your char?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I've asked like twelve times but, is there any case on DGK that's not just gut?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Anyone who self votes is anti-town

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Shadrack Meduson

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

You could name anyone short of Horus and I’d be like “yeah checks out I guess?”

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

He himself got captured for an assassination attempt, so it’s a bit of irony I think?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Mr. Humalong posted:

Anyone who self votes is anti-town

I thought it was more histronics than anything tbh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Epsilon Plus posted:

Also anti-town, see “I don’t have time for flavor mafia” for justification

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Epsilon Plus posted:

It was performative. Just like John Cenas play on Day 1 of food mafia before he was lunched as scum

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I also believe sandnavyguy's claim.

Like I honestly am still suspect of DGK after the gun to the head trick.

Also Taste who is incredibly conspicuous in absence.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

##vote DGK o777

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Gridlocked posted:

I also believe sandnavyguy's claim.

Like I honestly am still suspect of DGK after the gun to the head trick.

Also Taste who is incredibly conspicuous in absence.

I’m not really surprised by taste tbh

##vote dgk

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

sandnavyguy (7): Amnistar, Scientastic, Hal Incandenza, DGK2000, Sandwolf, Epsilon Plus, DGK2000, Rarity, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
DGK2000 (6): b-minus1, Asphyxious, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gridlocked, b-minus1, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, DGK2000, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Bifauxnen (2): Rarity, Hal Incandenza, Rarity, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, hambeet, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, Gridlocked, DGK2000, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong
Gridlocked (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Rarity, tpink, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, Rarity
Hal Incandenza (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, Rarity, Rarity
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (1): b-minus1, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
Rarity (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Asphyxious (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
hambeet (0): Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen
t a s t e (0): DGK2000, DGK2000
Amnistar (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Scientastic, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
b-minus1 (0): Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Rarity, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, Rarity, DGK2000
Toalpaz (0): Scientastic, Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Bifauxnen
Scientastic (0): Rarity, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Rarity, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 21st, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 43 minutes.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Well I am feeling more confident in my vote. That or I am a huge patsy for the scum team.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

kinda still interested in bif. this whole analyzing gaspy's vote on dgk based on what he didn't say is just off along with our little dance from earlier.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I can ##vote DGK for now. Unlikely to change my vote anytime soon; I have a class going in a bit.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i also feel some people are really happy to jump their votes around to wherever, and i'm suspicious it's to obfuscate voting patterns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

almost like they thrive on CHAOS

:thunk: