Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

wait, is toalpaz echoing a lot of humalongs votes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
None of the people I really wanna lunch are up for lunching so, might as well interfere with the execution to see what happens.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

hambeet posted:

wait, is toalpaz echoing a lot of humalongs votes?

Alpharius Omegon gimick? Omegon must copy Alpharius's decisions?

Using FLAVOUR to figure out plays.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Toalpaz posted:

None of the people I really wanna lunch are up for lunching so, might as well interfere with the execution to see what happens.

and if this ends in a no-lunch, you'll be... happy?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

they've both made a vote or two independent of each other, but toal has also voted the same as humalong for at least 3 of humalongs 4 votes.. and immediately afterwards too. toal has made a couple extra, but i just feel this is a bit odd

Mr. Humalong posted:

I’m sold ##vote birb

Toalpaz posted:

##vote BIRB

Toalpaz posted:

Captain!

##vote bif

Toalpaz posted:

##vote GDK

toal even makes a joke about it i think with the captain thing?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I don’t know why Toal is doing it, I just went along with it

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Sandwolf posted:

Yeah at best it’s null, bud, I’m gonna do a lot to ensure this lunch so, I am sorry if you’re town

This pretty much echos my opinion based on the claim.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Epsilon Plus posted:

There's a total of one vote between Rarity and I and two hours to deadline, the chances of getting enough momentum for either of your two choices are basically nil. c'mon

That’s a very weird way to look at it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hmmmm

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

That’s a very weird way to look at it.

you don't like any of the current vote leaders?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

you don't like any of the current vote leaders?

He’s still voting for the leader so I hope he likes that one at least

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oh no :ohdear:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

He’s still voting for the leader so I hope he likes that one at least

oh lol i thought he changed off. my bad.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i'd also vote for dgk to secure a lynch. i'm never a big fan of the self voting. if you're town, it's the equivalent of voting a confirmed town.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

A jailer who's public info is probably more useful to town than not fwiw. You folks should join me on DGK and we can decide if SNG's targets are good or bad on future days.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

toalpaz is making sense on that one. we could catch them out if they're a roleblocker claiming jailer very easily.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote dgk

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

A jailer who's public info is probably more useful to town than not fwiw. You folks should join me on DGK and we can decide if SNG's targets are good or bad on future days.

Other than the self vote, I don't see anything about DGK that comes across as scum.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

That said, I will move my vote to avoid no execution for the day.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i do agree with you amni, but we've got ~19 minutes to go. so it's getting onto push comes to shove territory.

i'd be keen to vote bif. i put a bit of work in there and it seemed like a few people sort of agreed with me at the time.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

or not. i guess.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

hambeet posted:

i do agree with you amni, but we've got ~19 minutes to go. so it's getting onto push comes to shove territory.

i'd be keen to vote bif. i put a bit of work in there and it seemed like a few people sort of agreed with me at the time.

Yep.

##vote DGK

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

anyone around to hammer? we've got 10 minutes

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

the forbidden method shows me four people are here, but they're all on the vote.

interesting number

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

\/0\/

I feel like I will ascend to the god emperor's dinner table (wait this is before he dies kinda so that isn't canon) so please examine sci and bif when I do.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

the forbidden method shows me four people are here, but they're all on the vote.

interesting number

:popeye:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amnistar posted:

anyone around to hammer? we've got 10 minutes

Yes sorry got stuck talking to someone about something stupid

##vote DGK

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
das hammer.

twilight driving while i prepare the poast

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

In evil cunning, fully in the grip of the power of all four major Chaos Gods, the Warmaster offered Sanguinius one final chance to renounce the Emperor, to join with Horus in the inevitable victory of the Traitors and Chaos -- yet the Primarch of the Blood Angels held true, and refused. Rejected, Horus flew into a rage and attacked. Although bearing the wounds of his earlier actions and knowing it would almost certainly spell his doom, Sanguinius immediately attacked the corrupted Warmaster. Even at the peak of his powers, Sanguinius could not have hoped to prevail against the embodiment of Chaotic power Horus had become, and the Primarch was weary and wounded from his travails on Terra during the battle against Ka'Bandha.

Horus, in his limitless malice, made sure that Sanguinius' death was the most painful and foul that the boundless evils in his service could administer. The Warmaster's psychic assault echoed not just throughout space, but also throughout time, resonating in the souls of Sanguinius' children.

DGK2000, Town vanilla has been slain.

"" posted:

You are: Sanguinius

Sanguinius or The Angel was the Primarch of the Blood Angels Space Marine Chapter. One of the most beloved figures in the Imperium, Sanguinius was among both the most noble and mightiest Primarchs. His charisma, humility, and loyalty to the Emperor to the point of self-sacrifice earned him a great deal of reverence.

You are a Vanilla Town.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now night 1.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

DGK2000 (10): b-minus1, Asphyxious, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gridlocked, b-minus1, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, DGK2000, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Epsilon Plus, hambeet, Amnistar, Bifauxnen
sandnavyguy (4): Amnistar, Scientastic, Hal Incandenza, DGK2000, Sandwolf, Epsilon Plus, DGK2000, Rarity, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Epsilon Plus, Amnistar, Bifauxnen
Gridlocked (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Rarity, tpink, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, Rarity
Hal Incandenza (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, Rarity, Rarity
Bifauxnen (1): Rarity, Hal Incandenza, Rarity, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, hambeet, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, Gridlocked, DGK2000, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, hambeet
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (1): b-minus1, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
Rarity (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Asphyxious (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
hambeet (0): Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen
t a s t e (0): DGK2000, DGK2000
Amnistar (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Scientastic, Scientastic, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
b-minus1 (0): Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Scientastic, Rarity, DGK2000, Bifauxnen, Rarity, DGK2000
Toalpaz (0): Scientastic, Scientastic, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Bifauxnen
Scientastic (0): Rarity, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Rarity, Amnistar, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Rarity, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 21st, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I'm way too hung over to copy lore from a wiki please forgive me.

Humalong - Town Mason has been virus bombed night 1.

Tommunist posted:

You are: Jenetia Krole (sometimes spelled Jenetta Krole), also known as the Soulless Queen of the Imperium, was the Knight-Commander of the Silent Sisterhood and Chief Investigatus-Militant of the Divisio Astra Telepathica during the Great Crusade and Horus Heresy. She led the Silent Sisterhood during the Battle of Prospero and the War Within the Webway. The Sisters of Silence, also known as the Anathema Pskyana or Silent Sisterhood, are an ancient, anti-psychic militant order. They are the militant arm of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica and are internally referred to as the organization's Departmento Investigates. However their affiliation with this body is largely symbolic, and in truth they are an autonomous military force answering directly to the Emperor and the Lord Commander of the Imperium. Together with the Adeptus Custodes they represented the Talons of the Emperor being the left hand of the Emperor. Its ranks consist entirely of Blanks.

You are a Town Mason.

You are in a masonry with Epsilon +

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

B-minus - Scum goon was stomped under the foot of a warlord titan until he was some type of artisan jam.

Tommunist posted:

You are Kelbor-hel

Kelbor-Hal was the Fabricator-General of the Mechanicum during the Great Crusade and Horus Heresy. He joined forces with Horus and assisted the renegades with all of the technology available to mankind, forming the Dark Mechanicum.

You are scum. You win if scum hold the balance of power.

It is now day 2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (18): Amnistar, Asphyxious, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, DGK2000, Epsilon Plus, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Mr. Humalong, Rarity, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, t a s t e, Toalpaz, tpink

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

woops ignore that vote count

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (15): Amnistar, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Rarity, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, Scientastic, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, t a s t e, Toalpaz, tpink

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 24th, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
big props to whoever killed my mason buddy

and by "big props" I mean "gently caress you"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ooh yum artisan scum jam

Morning all

##vote Toalpaz

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ha gently caress you binus, called it

I caught up with yesterday's voting up to deadline and I believe SNG's jailer claim

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok binus post summary:

Calls Bif scummy for no reason
Defends Toalpaz's VT claim
Defends beet but mostly to go after Bif more
Town read on Sci
Attacks Gridlocked after he had already built a little momentum
Votes HAWKE (do we call him birb?) for voting DGK

Based on this I like Toalpaz and Sci for scum and I think Grid is probably town cause the attack on him seems like an attempt to push away from Sci. (Sci did still have votes at that point, right? I could be wrong about that in which case I'm less sure on Sci)

Anyway for now ##vote Toalpaz

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I have good and bad news!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

I have good and bad news!