Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
e: oldsnype for commando fans

i made a pact to, like, do stuff instead of just be depressed, eat hot chip, and lie

and now that i'm finally practicing playing guitar the tips of my fingers are killin' me

can't wait to actually develop callouses and, like, not have my strums sound buzzy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
I was on the road to self improvement when I bought bike, then 3 weeks later I broke my shoulder. I’m not going to bike again this season, but now that I can’t lift my arm over my head I really want to lift weights when I’m better

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I turn 40 next week and I feel pretty good. Enjoy your decaying bodies, fuckers! Gonna go for a bike ride Saturday!

your old

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Gentle Autist posted:

After years of resistance I got a CPAP to treat my snoring and sleep apnea. it owns. Previously I was waking up like 3 or 4 times a night because I thought I needed to piss, turns out I just couldn’t breathe. i was tired all the time

Now I sleep right through and I don’t snore so my wife hates me 1% less. I feel super well rested when I wake up.

I do gotta wear a lovely darth vader mask when I sleep but it’s worth it

countdown to you pissing the bed lol

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Trig Discipline posted:

countdown to you pissing the bed lol
accidentally or on purpose?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

I turn 40 next week and I feel pretty good. Enjoy your decaying bodies, fuckers! Gonna go for a bike ride Saturday!
                    /
                   /

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
now that’s some prime geriatrics thread ribbin’

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Achmed Jones posted:

I've had migraines 4 times so far this week. one bad one, two tiny ones, and one that it seems came on in my sleep but messed me up all day

when i get them, it's almost always a wake-up early in the morning. migraines suck so hard :sympathy:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

FMguru posted:

accidentally or on purpose?

first one, then the other

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd completely forgotten about a co-worker who quit like six months ago. Then I slowly remembered they existed as my current co-workers tried to get me to remember, but I literally couldn't imagine what she looked like.

It took like five minutes to finally form an image of her in my mind. :rip: my brain.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

psiox posted:

e: oldsnype for commando fans

And in the old people thread too!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I'd completely forgotten about a co-worker who quit like six months ago. Then I slowly remembered they existed as my current co-workers tried to get me to remember, but I literally couldn't imagine what she looked like.

It took like five minutes to finally form an image of her in my mind. :rip: my brain.

that coworker was... you!!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

that coworker was... you!!!

i've never yelled about jews in a restaurant at a work gathering

e: that's what got me to remember their existence, but not their face

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

i've never yelled about jews in a restaurant at a work gathering

e: that's what got me to remember their existence, but not their face
good idea on the edit

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Achmed Jones posted:

I've had migraines 4 times so far this week. one bad one, two tiny ones, and one that it seems came on in my sleep but messed me up all day

gently caress migraines forever t:mad:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lmao i think my eyes did that thing where my prescription goes from +n to -n (or vice versa) again. it happened once in grad school; i was visiting my folks and was driving home from a new years party and whoopsie now my glasses make everything worse

seems like it's happening again. i can still read pretty well with my glasses off as long as i set the zoom to like 300% though. ive never had eye strain trigger a migraine before but maybe that's what happened last week

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

was driving home from a new years party and whoopsie now my glasses make everything worse

You were just drunk dumbass

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

postin’ on sunday morning like a true old

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Uptime Sinclair posted:

postin’ on sunday morning like a true old

:yossame:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Only got 27 miles into my ride and I bonked out big time.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

did the clips of your clipless pedaless pedals break?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

tori just cant stop talkin about havin sex with his wife

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

rotor posted:

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

rotor posted:

:same:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

rotor posted:

:eyepop:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

butter pecan is one of the best ice cream flavors

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i like mint chip or the ice cream with heath bars in it

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
pistachio is the best ice cream flavor

although i can't think of any that aren't good

mystes
May 31, 2006

Coffee oreo ice cream is good.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

prefect posted:

i always thought rum raisin ice cream sounded horrible

rotor posted:

heath bars in it

correct

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

prefect posted:

yeah pistachio is where it’s at

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

pistachio or mint chip fudge. i like my ice creams the way i like my ‘pos: green af

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Uptime Sinclair posted:

pistachio or mint chip fudge. i like my ice creams the way i like my ‘pos: green af

do they even make mint ice cream without the chocolate stuff in it? that sounds interesting, like a frozen shamrock shake

Roosevelt posted:

i always thought rum raisin ice cream sounded horrible

it definitely seems strange. don't think i've ever actually had it. rum ice cream would certainly be good

ben and jerry need to find a way to mix pistachio and cherry garcia for a kind of spumoni (chocolate, cherry, pistachio)

prefect fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Sep 3, 2020

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

prefect posted:

do they even make mint ice cream without the chocolate stuff in it? that sounds interesting, like a frozen shamrock shake
i think mint chocolate chip is as close as you get normally. apart from like candy cane ice creams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ive had like mint + chocolate ripple, so like chocolate ice cream with mint ice cream with no chips but i've never had just plain mint icecream. sounds pretty good tho.