Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
He's using myrtle wood because of its extremely fine grain so no rear end splinters I assume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

a duck, everybody.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
he's lubing up his ring

e: stream is ill? it keeps pausing and the video freezes after refreshing.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

There are about 40 of us here now

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

He's stroking the cock ring now,
the sound cuts in and out
Hes buffing the cock ring with beeswax, it is a protectant against moisture too

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
stream is dead for me

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
stream lives, 'duck' is being polished

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I'm back
So are those your lucky yellow shorts?

He's playing horrible music really loudly lol I'm out

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
you can mute it until the grindr stops and he begins talking again.

it's to block out the grind noise i think

good comedy of errors occurring rn

pulling some big numbers

Strumpie fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 21, 2020

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
the duck is currently quacking loudly. right into the microphone.

it sounds ill.

the duck is now having unspeakable things done to it.

Strumpie fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Aug 21, 2020

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
he told us he has 'a 1 inch by 2 inch' and 'it looks like the worst piece of poo poo in the world'

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Now he's using tongue oil

He's measuring his dick he's says almost 6 inches
Large

He says he's cheap and is talking about cutting. He's cursing now continuously

Spinz fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Aug 21, 2020

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

​hello grindr i have a six inch duck, it's not huge but it's large

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
the work day has ended.

the Platypus Billed Duck has arisen.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

Appreciate the color commentary Spin. You hate my music but I promise the grinder is so much loving worse. Earplugs, Spin. Earplugs.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

This thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

Appreciate the color commentary Spin. You hate my music but I promise the grinder is so much loving worse. Earplugs, Spin. Earplugs.

:siren: :siren: :siren:

*Walks over*

*signals to you to roll down the window*

Evening. Posting license and forums registration?

*extends open hand*

You know why I pulled you over today?

No? Well, you made too many threads in GBS in such a short period of time. Some might call this reckless posting, and fines are pretty heavy. Look uh, we're pretty swamped tonight with QCS reports and my shift is almost over, so i'm going to be nice and let you off with a warning. By the way, turn on your monitor. Posting violation to have it off after sundown.

Post safe, have a good night.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

buglord posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren:

*Walks over*

*signals to you to roll down the window*

Evening. Posting license and forums registration?

*extends open hand*

You know why I pulled you over today?

No? Well, you made too many threads in GBS in such a short period of time. Some might call this reckless posting, and fines are pretty heavy. Look uh, we're pretty swamped tonight with QCS reports and my shift is almost over, so i'm going to be nice and let you off with a warning. By the way, turn on your monitor. Posting violation to have it off after sundown.

Post safe, have a good night.

And where were you last night? I needed some extra handsome for my livestream!!!

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
Caught a little bit of your video last night. Are you going to post a picture of the final product when you are done?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Star Me Kitten posted:

Caught a little bit of your video last night. Are you going to post a picture of the final product when you are done?

If you'd like, sure! Probably finish it next week. I'm trying not to work on it too much off camera.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

If you'd like, sure! Probably finish it next week. I'm trying not to work on it too much off camera.

I get that. Yeah that would be great!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
By and by, I was talking about finishing it in tung oil last night but Now I'm thinking going with the oil and beeswax finish since it'll end up being a toy for the tiny person of the household and he, uh, he chews on stuff. A lot.

I was also thinking, and we talked a little about it last night, that I should try making more things that I've never made before. Frankly, this duck has been fun as hell to make and I want to try more silly stuff. So, I don't know, any ideas? It'd have to be on the smaller side since I'll probably want to use my personal lumber. Could be practical could be not practical. Just throw out some ideas.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
make a katana

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Make a batarang

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Strumpie posted:

make a katana

I have never made a fancy wooden sword. That would actually be kind of sweet. Okay, Strumpie, you're on the board with 1 (one) wooden katana.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Make a batarang

Oh gently caress-dang. That'd also be pretty freakin' sweet. Would I get sued by DC???

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

construct Diogenes barrel and then live in it outside your workshop

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

construct Diogenes barrel and then live in it outside your workshop

Are we allowed to say that Diogenes is the die with which all goons have been cast for more than a millennium.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

By and by, I was talking about finishing it in tung oil last night but Now I'm thinking going with the oil and beeswax finish since it'll end up being a toy for the tiny person of the household and he, uh, he chews on stuff. A lot.

I was also thinking, and we talked a little about it last night, that I should try making more things that I've never made before. Frankly, this duck has been fun as hell to make and I want to try more silly stuff. So, I don't know, any ideas? It'd have to be on the smaller side since I'll probably want to use my personal lumber. Could be practical could be not practical. Just throw out some ideas.

A dolphin comes to mind for some reason.

You should definitely continue to make more. I for one would enjoy watching your process more.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Star Me Kitten posted:

A dolphin comes to mind for some reason.

You should definitely continue to make more. I for one would enjoy watching your process more.

Dolphin would also be slick as hell. I have thinking to do. Process-wise I was thinking I'd spare you guys what I considered to be the boring parts but am kind of realizing that it's all the boring part so why wouldn't I show you guys how I shittily make stencils and do prep on wood and stuff.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Dolphin would also be slick as hell. I have thinking to do. Process-wise I was thinking I'd spare you guys what I considered to be the boring parts but am kind of realizing that it's all the boring part so why wouldn't I show you guys how I shittily make stencils and do prep on wood and stuff.

That would be cool. You know also if you wanted, you could go into detail about the tools and stuff needed so others could learn how to do it. I didn't watch the whole video, so you might have already done that though. A list of tools etc could be handy in the video description maybe?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Star Me Kitten posted:

That would be cool. You know also if you wanted, you could go into detail about the tools and stuff needed so others could learn how to do it. I didn't watch the whole video, so you might have already done that though. A list of tools etc could be handy in the video description maybe?

I try to talk about it if you watch through. Just kind of as I go. But I will keep that in mind. Honestly, I use the cheapest crappiest crap because I am cheap so in general I don't really want to recommend using the stuff I use.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

I try to talk about it if you watch through. Just kind of as I go. But I will keep that in mind. Honestly, I use the cheapest crappiest crap because I am cheap so in general I don't really want to recommend using the stuff I use.

Hey, a lot of us are cheap, especially right now!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You didn't appreciate my "death blue" :( I thought it was beautiful.

It is a joy to have you accompany me in the background as I work in my virtual shop, thanks for these.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bronze Fonz posted:

You didn't appreciate my "death blue" :( I thought it was beautiful.

It is a joy to have you accompany me in the background as I work in my virtual shop, thanks for these.

I couldn't have done it without your help! I mean, I could have but it wouldn't have been as fun and dorky.

Death blue is morbid. Just saying.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I couldn't have done it without your help! I mean, I could have but it wouldn't have been as fun and dorky.

Death blue is morbid. Just saying.

I wanted to go for death black but went for death blue specifically not to be so morbid as to go fully post-putrefaction, but hey thanks (NOT!) for appreciating the effort.

NOT!!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You should stream the Habs game tonight with the duck-working, I would watch.

e: Also you're not paranoid. All those people saying you're paranoid, all those thousands of assholes, they're paranoid. Ha!

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Aug 22, 2020

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bronze Fonz posted:

You should stream the Habs game tonight with the duck-working, I would watch.

e: Also you're not paranoid. All those people saying you're paranoid, all those thousands of assholes, they're paranoid. Ha!

I...:sweatdrop:...I don't know what a habs is...

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I...:sweatdrop:...I don't know what a habs is...

A small creature that does what you expect it to 1 or 2 times out of 10, mostly a source of frustration, you're not missing much.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's that time again. Tommorow 8/27 @ 7:45pm. We're gonna duck out hard and look at some new tools and maybe I'll even walk you through some of the restoration I'm doing on an ancient bench-top vice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYzXbS0bSRU

We'll also talk some more about a new project. I'm still leaning heavily towards a wooden sword but keep throwing stuff out and we'll see. Might even put on my coveralls if I'm feeling sexy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Wow, quote is not edit.