Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

im worried baldurs gate 3 is gonna be bad

ordinarily i wouldn’t expect much but the developer’s last couple of games have been stellar examples of the genre, so they just have to not faceplant on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
the intro vid with the nautilus airship was fully sick, but I uh, imagine gameplay won't resemble that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

l

you do get filter splitters but i have never ever come across a reason to use one. wth are you doing?

so far haven’t had a reason to but I foresee in my future combining different objects in the same containers. when I get to that stage things might be different tho. it appeals to me to have universal conveyers and combine and store and then split later when necessary

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i can’t wait for assassins creedence clearwater valhalla

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
well ops, I killed the capra demon. one thing that helped was murdering lautrec in the camp and taking his ring. that gave me enough carrying capacity to wear pants in the fight

now it's time to fight basilisks and get cursed :yum:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

well ops, I killed the capra demon. one thing that helped was murdering lautrec in the camp and taking his ring. that gave me enough carrying capacity to wear pants in the fight

:allears:

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

hell yea

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

if I do enough damage to my brain maybe I'll be able to play Souls for the first time again

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

luckily for you playing dark souls is the perfect sort of brain damaging activity that lets you enjoy dark souls

burning swine
May 26, 2004

I bought the remaster a while back and keep meaning to play it. Never touched the series before. I really wanted to play the first one when the original pc port came out but lmao capped at 15fps poo poo literally made me sick

burning swine
May 26, 2004

oh yeah I finished subnautica and it owned

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
hi thread. i picked up gta v for free from the epic store a while back and am trying it out online. anyone else play? looking for yosbuddies. :shobon:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
Warframe bug bit me again. Been farming affinity and trying different frames/weapons, pretty cool game. I've always liked how satisfying the shooting is

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
death stranding has been very satisfying

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

Improbable Lobster posted:

death stranding has been very satisfying

i wished it had more to it. it was great building out my chiral network and slamming monsters but once i hit 5 stars for each of the preppers that was kind of all there was to it.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

President Beep posted:

hi thread. i picked up gta v for free from the epic store a while back and am trying it out online. anyone else play? looking for yosbuddies. :shobon:

I tried online one time and kept getting blown up as soon as i spawned. apparently they cant do anyhtign about hackers on there

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

bobbilljim posted:

I tried online one time and kept getting blown up as soon as i spawned. apparently they cant do anyhtign about hackers on there

i kept trying to run over tacticool/wicked clownz and pretty much instantly died each time. oh well. i suck at video games anyway and online play is pretty much just another type of shitposting for me.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

good job that is the best way to deal with lautrec! and that is a really good ring. but in case you didn't read the description closely, don't take that ring off, or you'll lose it. it's good until anor londo at least so you'll want to keep it for quite a while, maybe even the whole playthrough.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
been playing some rocket league lately. game is stupid fun (and is going f2p this summer).

i dread the day i get a rank up because i can't do aerial shots for poo poo.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

rocket league is so fun but I also am completely useless once the ball is in the air

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

that wolf cape is sick

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

been playing some rocket league lately. game is stupid fun (and is going f2p this summer).

i dread the day i get a rank up because i can't do aerial shots for poo poo.

it's really good, I got way too into it but then thankfully i had a child so now I have no free time for rocket league

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Operation Stealth finally playable in Scummvm.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
one of the top games on steam is Karen Simulator: Wagecuck vs Karen

"You play as Wagie Wojak who works various menial jobs. Armies of angry, hostile Karens are outside. All your colleagues lie dead beside you. Only you can avenge them now."

Overall reviews: Positive

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
steam is such a cesspool

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

steam is such a cesspool

it's just getting upvoted by bots or whatever

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I like the word cuck insofar as it’s a useful litmus test to see if someone is complete irredeemable garbage

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I like the word cuck insofar as it’s a useful litmus test to see if someone is complete irredeemable garbage
“kompromat” is also pretty handy in this respect

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Uptime Sinclair posted:

“kompromat” is also pretty handy in this respect

never heard of it but upon looking it up, will add it to my mental list

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

i’m okay with this.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

depending on the context i treat “liberty” and “tyranny” similarly.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

depending on the context i treat “liberty” and “tyranny” similarly.
definitely the context of 2020 lol

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
mods pls rename me to: "tyrannosaurus liberty komprocuck" tyia

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

what's wrong with "kompromat"? I only heard it when folks were talking about russia having it on trump re: the piss tape

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh god, some of the most cursed text ever typed.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

/r/dadcucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

people who think like that need to be put in an intense residential therapy program. I’m 100% serious.