Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

ha ha ha ha i forgot to upvote my own fuckin thread

e: in the year 2030 cum will be made illegal by the :cumpolice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

So many fallen angles rip in peas ♥️ 4eva in r harts

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

phoon...

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I am Groot

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I always forget that thread rating is a thing

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Anyway I just started death Stranding and it opens with a quote from a kobo abe work so i already like this game more than I was expecting.

But instead of actually playing the game I've paused it to read the story that that quote was from and it's insanely grim lol. Good stuff

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
hi im my girlfriend and upon hearing how difficult the arrangements are that I'm demanding I've instead arrived even earlier just to extra gently caress things up and ensure we argue for the entire time.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

NotJustANumber99 posted:

hi im my girlfriend and upon hearing how difficult the arrangements are that I'm demanding I've instead arrived even earlier just to extra gently caress things up and ensure we argue for the entire time.

Hi my girlfriend and upon hearing how difficult the arrangements are that I'm demanding I've instead arrived even earlier just to extra gently caress things up and ensure we argue for the entire time

I'm Dad

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Barry Foster posted:

Hi my girlfriend and upon hearing how difficult the arrangements are that I'm demanding I've instead arrived even earlier just to extra gently caress things up and ensure we argue for the entire time

I'm Dad

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I feel like I missed a few episodes of 99

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

It's all just copaganda

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

What is?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Ratjaculation posted:

I feel like I missed a few episodes of 99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsPY_TDd5Fg&t=4s

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

mrpwase posted:

It's all just copaganda

Hey this one racist cop falsely arrested Terry, good thing that's just an extremely rare outlier, right audience?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Probably going to go to the pub for something to do. It's raining.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Watch songs of praise

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Started playing death standing and it's an alright film I guess

Ghosty
Aug 13, 2020
Who decided that Redhill needs to have a platform 0? Just had to run from one to the other but platform 3 wasn’t where it was supposed to be because there’s a platform 0. I get making a 0 at Kings Cross or something because it has a billion platforms but Redhill has 3 so how is changing like 5 stickers on a sign more effort than having a platform 0.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

NotJustANumber99 posted:

This is a metaphor for Brexit isn't it

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Not intentionally but absolutely yes

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Crying and I can't compute why

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

We live in a hell dimension op, everyone cries here

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I'd washed my sheets and everything. Admittedly I accidently only dried them for 12 mins. My cleaner isn't answering my WhatsApps so I have no idea how to make them dry or where there others are. Not an issue anyway I think.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Crying and I can't compute why

honestly it's ok to cry, for whatever

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
biiiiiiig giiiiiiirls dooooon't cryyyyy

biii-iiiig giiiirls

they don't cry yiy yiy

THEY. DON'T. CRY.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

To weep is to make less the depth of grief

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
https://youtu.be/fZt8dti-r14

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Don't worry it wasn't me crying

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Im at work and I don't want to be here

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yesterday was my first proper long walking around a lot shift back at work and lemme tell you I am HOBBLING this morning

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

I went back to work tired and I haven't stopped being tired since, but that first week was HARD

I'm stropping today because I have 5 9 hour shifts in a row, normally I have a day off in the middle, which makes it a wee bit easier.

I know what I do isn't particularly difficult but I'm getting towards the end of my rope. I started a few paintings last night and it's been a while, because I've been stressed and all it did was make me realize how poo poo I am at capitalising my time outside of work. I'm usually asleep or entirely unmotivated.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Our workshop controller isn't in today which guarantees absolute chaos. Also there doesn't appear to be much work in atm which means the probability of my next job being a complete pain in the rear end is nearly 100%

Ghosty
Aug 13, 2020
We all got sent home like 10 minutes into work because a coworker tested positive on Saturday and they didn’t feel the need to tell us that before we all commuted into London for 9am today. Now we all have to get tested. At least no work until Wednesday.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Natalie Fartman posted:

I know what I do isn't particularly difficult but I'm getting towards the end of my rope. I started a few paintings last night and it's been a while, because I've been stressed and all it did was make me realize how poo poo I am at capitalising my time outside of work. I'm usually asleep or entirely unmotivated.

This sounds very familiar - I've recently been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder (and we're looking in to medication options); that took 8 hours of being shut in a small room in the hospital for every kind of test you can think of.

Talk to your GP about this, if it's a big chance in your behaviour, there might be something they can do you for.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I'm going to the zoo today

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I'm being dragged shopping again.
I have to stay in the car with the kids. I mean why do I have to come in the first place, it makes no sense. The dogs and the cats get to stay at home, why can't I stay at home and play cock of doody modern gently caress poo poo stupid.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

What animal are you looking most forward to seeing?

The gf is doing her speed awareness course next door on zoom.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

surely zoom was what she shouldn't have been doing in the first place?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

theres a bunch of old gammony sounding men droning on about how long theyve been driving but getting all the questions wrong who must be seething being corrected by the schoolmarmy sounding instructor. And a youngish lad that thinks the speed limit on motorways should be 100mph and naughtily keeps turning his screen off.