Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol what even is happening today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
##vote star trek

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
we aren't doing gaspy god

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Bifauxnen posted:

What the gently caress Amni that just made them tied how are you even helping

##vote SNG

There are enough people that are currently voting SNG to swap to kill Gaspy. No one is around that isn't voting SNG.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

##vote star trek

is this Amnistar? votefinder can't parse it

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Amnistar posted:

##vote SNG

There are enough people that are currently voting SNG to swap to kill Gaspy. No one is around that isn't voting SNG.

I know, convenient huh?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

people can get mad about it later imo, im not loving swapping to someone who has been called scum by like 3-4 people in the thread out of 16

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Epsilon Plus posted:

is this Amnistar? votefinder can't parse it

yes

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Welp,

Looks like I haven’t helped a god drat thing.

##unvote

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 2

sandnavyguy (7): Amnistar, Asphyxious, Sandwolf, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, tpink, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, hambeet, Amnistar, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Amnistar
Asphyxious (4): Scientastic, Rarity, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy, Amnistar, Amnistar
Sandwolf (1): Asphyxious, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Toalpaz (1): Bifauxnen, Rarity, Bifauxnen, Rarity, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, t a s t e, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Rarity (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, t a s t e, t a s t e, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, hambeet, hambeet
Gridlocked (0): sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy
tpink (0): sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy
t a s t e (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE

Not Voting (2): Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 24th, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 6 minutes.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

gently caress it ##vote SNG, that's hammer

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tying the vote is a pretty good strat for today by scum.

Kudos.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

gently caress it ##vote SNG, that's hammer

not if Hawke's vote is supposed to resolve to me and not SnG.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol come on birb

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

in the words of podima and max, editing peoples aliases in votefinder is fair game apparently. hammer

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also why is it 8 votes I thought it was 10 at start of day?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

hambeet posted:

Also why is it 8 votes I thought it was 10 at start of day?

Tommunist forgot to move people to dead before posting votecount at the start of day.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
!!!!!

I'll post a proper flip when I can get to a computer but: sandnavyguy is scum goon.

Please no posting

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lol I thought I was voting SNG all day ##vote SNG just in case

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Amnistar posted:

not if Hawke's vote is supposed to resolve to me and not SnG.

Oh gently caress

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I resolved my own vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lol

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

:ghost: sorry y’all, go scum! :ghost:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Tommunist posted:

!!!!!

I'll post a proper flip when I can get to a computer but: sandnavyguy is scum goon.

Please no posting

:ghost: lol y'all caught tommu poopin :ghost:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

At the Trisolian, horus was confronted by Leman Russ and his Space Wolves, who had tracked the Vengeful Spirit thanks to runes planted by the Knights-Errant during the Battle of Molech. Russ and a large force of Space Wolves were able to board the Venegeful Spirit, and the two Primarch's came face to face. Russ was disgusted by what had become of his brother. Nonetheless Horus pleaded with Russ to join him and help in his quest to overthrow the Emperor and expose his lies. Surprising none, Russ rejected Horus and the two engaged in a titanic battle. Despite Horus' sorcerous powers, Russ was protected thanks to the Spear of Russ he wielded. It thus came down to a battle of sheer power, one Horus was dominating despite Russ' speed. Horus caught Russ upon his Talon, but Russ broke free of his armor and impaled flesh to plunge the Spear of Russ into the Warmaster's side

Sandnavyguy (Horus) scum goon has been stabbed by an angry furry.

"" posted:

Horus Lupercal - one of the twenty Primarchs created by the Emperor in the earliest days of the Imperium, just after the end of the Age of Strife. Like the other Primarchs, Horus was sucked from Terra by the Gods of Chaos and was placed on a far-away world in an attempt to prevent the coming of the Age of the Imperium. Horus was the first Primarch to be rediscovered, fighting alongside his father in the Great Crusade. Becoming the favored son of the Emperor and beloved by most of his brother Primarchs, Horus eventually rose to become Warmaster of the Great Crusade and was seen as second only to the Emperor himself in power and prestige.But in spite of all of this, he was eventually corrupted by the powers of Chaos and initiated the Horus Heresy against the very Imperium he helped create.

You are scum. You win if scum hold the balance of power.

you have the following fake flavour claim:

Shadrak Meduson, born Shadrak Smyth and also known as Shadrak 'Bloody' Meduson, was Captain of the Iron Hands Legion's Tenth Clan Company, Sorrgol Clan, during at least the latter part of the Great Crusade and the early stages of the Horus Heresy. After the Drop Site Massacre, Meduson achieved further prominence as a Warleader of his legion (and forces from other legions who allied under his command), his many deeds including an almost-successful assassination attempt upon no less than three of the traitor Primarchs at once. He was ultimately captured and slain by Sons of Horus Captain Tybalt Marr.

it is now night 2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

sandnavyguy (9): Amnistar, Asphyxious, Sandwolf, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, tpink, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, hambeet, Amnistar, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Amnistar, Epsilon Plus, Hal Incandenza
Asphyxious (2): Scientastic, Rarity, Epsilon Plus, sandnavyguy, Amnistar, Amnistar, sandnavyguy, Epsilon Plus
Sandwolf (1): Asphyxious, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Toalpaz (1): Bifauxnen, Rarity, Bifauxnen, Rarity, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, t a s t e, Bifauxnen, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Rarity (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, t a s t e, t a s t e, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, hambeet, hambeet
Gridlocked (0): sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy
tpink (0): sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy
t a s t e (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE

Not Voting (2): Gridlocked, sandnavyguy

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 24th, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

At Saturnine wall Sigmund fell as the hordes of the Warmaster broke against the battlements.

T a s t e has been overwhelmed by the ruinous powers night two.

"" posted:

Hello! You are: Sigismund

- the Marshal of the Templars, the First Captain of the Imperial Fists Legion during the Great Crusade, and right-hand man to Primarch Rogal Dorn. During the Horus Heresy, Dorn appointed Sigismund the first Emperor's Champion, to defend the Imperial Palace during the Battle of Terra. After the Heresy, Sigismund became the founder and first High Marshal of the Black Templars Chapter.

You are a Vanilla Town.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

in the Battle of Thessala against the Emperor's Children, Guilliman would be grievously wounded. Where Alpharius had not greatly embraced the Chaos powers, and was essentially unchanged from his original Primarch form, Fulgrim had been to the Eye of Terror, reaping the terrible powers therein, and had been elevated by Slaanesh to a mighty and fell Daemon Prince, no longer resembling a man, but his original purity of form corrupted and augmented by the ruinous powers. Fulgrim was now a serpentine creature of immense stature, and multi-limbed. Each limb carried a poisoned sword, and in the clash he stabbed Guilliman in the neck; Guilliman was interred in the Stasis field by the Apothecaries, and remains frozen in the instant of death, while Fulgrim escaped back to the Eye of Terror.

Scientastic has been owned by multi armed snake titty primarch night two

"" posted:

You are: Roboute Guilliman.

Roboute Guilliman, known as The Avenging Son following the Battle of Calth, was the Primarch of the Ultramarines. An accomplished warlord and diplomat who ruled his own empire before rediscovery by the Emperor, Guilliman was unique among his brother Primarchs in that he saw himself as not only a warrior but also a builder of civilizations. In addition to his leadership of the largest and most successful Space Marine Legion during the Great Crusade, Guilliman became renowned for his efforts to preserve the Imperium in the aftermath of the devastating Horus Heresy, becoming Lord Commander of the Imperium. Among his most noteworthy achievements is the authoring of the Codex Astartes and the creation of the modern Imperial military structure.

You are a Vanilla Town.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now day 3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (13): Amnistar, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Rarity, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz, tpink

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 27th, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

im epic

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

woops this is the correct vote i'm dumb

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (12): Amnistar, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Epsilon Plus, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Rarity, Sandwolf, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz, tpink

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 27th, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Ayup. Book 'em, Danno.

##vote Bif

I'll admit cooled off a little bit on Bif after re-reading her posts while the game was locked, but still am comfortable with a vote on her given her interactions with SNG. I know she voted him, but I still can't get over what I saw as a real lack of engagement with the case on him, particularly given some of her more reach-y cases on others.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Gonna ##vote Gaspy for now

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Asphyxious posted:

This post pinged me hard got a variety of reasons, we have full blown maxim violation in here and it lines up with what’s happened earlier.

Here’s the thing: SNG has never generally claimed scum are on the vote at this point. He has explicitly cased two of the votes on him, tpink and Amnistar, neither of these cases hinges on their voting. But, Sandwolf has phrased this in a way to imply that SNG has only been vague with any of his claims.

There’s a lot that can be taken from this but here’s the bullet points

- Sandwolf has actively misrepresented SNG’s activity
- Sandwolf has set up a scenario where the vote leader has to draw from a smaller pool of votes
- if you reread SNG (which I just did, twice, it wasn’t fun) you’ll see his Tpink and amnistar cases have more effort put into them than most anything else flying around AND Sandwolf has consistently undermined and ignored his efforts

And,

- Sandwolf was the one who floated the JUGGERNAUT gently caress theory despite it having basically no merit, a spanner in the works to further confuse actual analysis.

##vote Sandwolf for deliberately misleading, undermining and misconstruing the case on SNG.

Likely sitting on this vote.

lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:zoro: I was just about to start playing :zoro:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Probably Bif for me today, that EOD play from her reeks of scum who have finally seen the writing on the wall. Furthermore, she spending all day mostly avoiding even talking about SNG is scummy as poo poo.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

oh no, rowboat gillman :( :( :(

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Probably Bif for me today, that EOD play from her reeks of scum who have finally seen the writing on the wall. Furthermore, she spending all day mostly avoiding even talking about SNG is scummy as poo poo.

I'm reading back to see what Bif thinks of you and it starts off fairly friendly but then she's worried that you're trying to make moves wrt the SNG flip.

She doesn't actually call you scummy though right? I'm her big scum read up until last night afaik. Does this sound right?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Epsilon Plus posted:

:( speeze mariens...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Epsilon Plus posted: