Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
lol. you doofuses are getting tori’d.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
it’s all according to keikaku.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

hi yos

just positing (natch) to say that I love being depressed all the time

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If you spend significant portions of your time figuring out how to get away from your kids and wife, you hosed up.

you’re like a reverse chud

same bad attitude only bougie liberal

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The Fool posted:

well yeah, he owns a house

mystes
May 31, 2006

Kazinsal posted:

starting to understand shaggar
I feel like this is more like Fishmech 2: The Fishmeckoning

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

mystes posted:

I feel like this is more like Fishmech 2: The Fishmeckoning

I mean more in the sense of his thoughts on bicyclists

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

he’s a die hard poo poo stirrer but also a good dude, imo.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Kazinsal posted:

I mean more in the sense of his thoughts on bicyclists
Ah, yes, I can see that.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

you make your bed and lie in it, and sometimes the neighbours bed too

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Fool posted:

lol so you don't deny that you spend a lot of time figuring out how to avoid your wife and kids, cool

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
you sure trapped him there tori, you're a real clever guy

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

MononcQc posted:

you make your bed and lie in it, and sometimes the neighbours bed too

lmao

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

c'mon tori, you lost this one

I love being alone because I'm an introvert like all goons. but I also love being with my wife like all goons

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

If you spend significant portions of your time figuring out how to get away from your kids and wife, you hosed up.

i used to work with this old guy who liked to say that he doesn't retire because he wasn't ready to spend that much time with his wife

we also got chinese food for lunch like 3 times in one week and he said that our eyes were going to go all squinty

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

there seems to be some constant where we need to have at least one person to make horrible takes. stymie finally got banned so nbsd started calling people child molesters and justifying lowtax beating women. nbsd got banned and knuc reappeared. knuc hosed off and now tori is telling people they hate their families for enjoying driving and bragging about loving his wife

Apr 7, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

c'mon tori, you lost this one

I love being alone because I'm an introvert like all goons. but I also love being with my wife like all goons

The guy goes out of his way to find ways to be away from his kids and his wife. That's not a sign of a healthy relationship.

Apr 7, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

there seems to be some constant where we need to have at least one person to make horrible takes. stymie finally got banned so nbsd started calling people child molesters and justifying lowtax beating women. nbsd got banned and knuc reappeared. knuc hosed off and now tori is telling people they hate their families for enjoying driving and bragging about loving his wife

I've been making horrible takes here for twelve years

The CSPAM covid-19 thread has five people so far getting divorced because they had to spend time with their spouses during quarantine/lockdown.

If your relationship is so fragile that spending time with your wife ruins it, your relationship is poo poo.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

powerful transference

it’s not that hard, just tell her you’re going out for smokes and don’t look back

Apr 7, 2003

The Fool posted:

powerful transference

it’s not that hard, just tell her you’re going out for smokes and don’t look back

You're the one who said you love commuting because it lets you avoid your wife and kids, not me.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

The guy goes out of his way to find ways to be away from his kids and his wife. That's not a sign of a healthy relationship.

let me just take notes about healthy relationships from tori

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

You're the one who said you love commuting because it lets you avoid your wife and kids, not me.

actually no

I’m just the one poking at you because you’re a childless spice monster with bad opinions

Apr 7, 2003

The Fool posted:

actually no

I’m just the one poking at you because you’re a childless spice monster with bad opinions

No one forced you to have kids, you know.

lollin' when parents cry about how hard it is like they're making a selfless sacrifice for the good of humanity. You did that to yourselves.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

tori brags about sex like a high school virgin

Apr 7, 2003

Having kids is fine, just don't expect me to give a poo poo about how hard your self-inflicted pain hurts, that's all.

If you've gotta hide from your wife and kids because you can't tolerate being around them, well, I'm going to laugh at you.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

in my opinion it's immoral to be having more children in this absolute hellscape of a timeline but I'm not going to shame anyone who does

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

If you've gotta hide from your wife and kids because you can't tolerate being around them, well, I'm going to laugh at you.

i mean come on guys, we've been laughing at tori for years so it's only fair

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

The Fool posted:

spice monster

lol. that’s a new one.

Apr 7, 2003

rotor posted:

i mean come on guys, we've been laughing at tori for years so it's only fair

I remember that one time you went off on a tear about how "adults drive cars" when I said I didn't like driving. You're the youngest boomer on the planet lol

Apr 7, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

in my opinion it's immoral to be having more children in this absolute hellscape of a timeline but I'm not going to shame anyone who does

I'm not going to shame anyone who does but I will certainly laugh at them when they act like they're making some kind of incredible sacrifice and everyone owes them sympathy.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
adults do drive cars, but what the hell good have adults ever done? adults suck rear end. ride a bicycle

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

President Beep posted:

lol. that’s a new one.

I was thinking Cookie Monster but for spicy takes

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I remember that one time you went off on a tear about how "adults drive cars" when I said I didn't like driving. You're the youngest boomer on the planet lol

and i remember when you said having a garage was immoral, we all shitpost sometimes

Apr 7, 2003

I actually do think owning a smaller second house for your property when so many people are homeless is immoral.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I actually do think owning a smaller second house for your property when so many people are homeless is immoral.

I know! Ridiculous bullshit like that is why we're basically always laughing at you.

Apr 7, 2003

Boomer dad has some thoughts and wants to talk to the internet about them.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Boomer dad has some thoughts and wants to talk to the internet about them.

:rolleyes:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

tori you're the one that gets into screaming matches at mcdonalds, not rotor. u projectin

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

The Fool posted:

I was thinking Cookie Monster but for spicy takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

What's your favorite brand of compression socks, dad?