Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

it's immoral to have a tiny house for your car when the house should perfectly accomodate people shorter than 5 ft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

The Fool posted:

spice monster
the locals call them "shai-hulud"

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If you spend significant portions of your time figuring out how to get away from your kids and wife, you hosed up.

you've been probed 242 times wtf

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I think Tori got tired cycling so much because he keeps freewheeling with his lovely posting

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

MononcQc posted:

I think Tori got tired cycling so much because he keeps freewheeling with his lovely posting

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
move over bob dylan.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

President Beep posted:

move over bob dylan.
BEEP!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

pittsburgh skyline

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

President Beep posted:

move over bob dylan.

beeped again

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. remember this dude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fOrcaiz7X0&t=2m30s

e: aww! wtf. awful app doesn’t acknowledge the time tag thingy. :mad:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 38 minutes!

MononcQc posted:

I'm being honest and helpful when I point out that if you need to spend a lot of time trying to avoid your wife and kids, you'd probably be happier without a wife and/or kids.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. a bridge too far.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
The truth can be hard to hear sometimes.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
pretending that one hundred percent of marriages ityool 2020 are based on LoVe and fAmiLy vAlUes is a remarkably trad viewpoint, i tip my hat on that take

I got no dog in this hunt. Kids are cool, wanted to have some, didn't work out, it's fine.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

the only children I'm interested in is children of dune

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

c'mon tori, you lost this one

I love being alone because I'm an introvert like all goons. but I also love being with my wife like all goons

yeah i do love being with your wife

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Jonny 290 posted:

pretending that one hundred percent of marriages ityool 2020 are based on LoVe and fAmiLy vAlUes is a remarkably trad viewpoint, i tip my hat on that take

I got no dog in this hunt. Kids are cool, wanted to have some, didn't work out, it's fine.

countdown to tradcath screeds.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

yeah i do love being with your wife

thank you for getting the joke

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

skipping 250 posts to say I’m starting another week of wfh by taking a big dump

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

skipping 250 posts

unironically a good call.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

President Beep posted:

unironically a good call.

how’s it going beepsy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

how’s it going beepsy

going great, man. new job continues to own, wife and kids are a-okay. how are you?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

also my dad finished chemo last week. doctors are optimistic about his remission prospects.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

also my dad finished chemo last week. doctors are optimistic about his remission prospects.
excellent news

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I slept last night one hour at a time.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i slept in a big bed with my wife

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

fart simpson posted:

i slept in a big bed with my wife

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I slept in a small bed with my large curvy wife

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

well she slept. I spent the whole night wide awake plotting to get away from her.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

just staring at the ceiling. imagining just strapping on my sidi alba 2s and hitting the open road. leaving my large curvy wife I hate behind.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

power botton posted:

well she slept. I spent the whole night wide awake plotting to get away from her.

just go drive around in your car bro

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Trade in your wife and kids for a bigger car, it worked for your parents' generation.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

if your wife were the town bike you'd be merging both your passions into a single activity

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

MononcQc posted:

if your wife were the town bike you'd be merging both your passions into a single activity
:ohno:

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

MononcQc posted:

"If"

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
can i have a robot hand that doesn't feel pain yet?

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
*computer guy voice* your wife is the town bicycle

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cold on a Cob posted:

can i have a robot hand that doesn't feel pain yet?

i got u fam

https://www.amazon.com/Reacher-Fold...ps%2C187&sr=8-5

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

President Beep posted:

I finished chemo 10 years ago today, feels good