Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Endorph posted:

Hello, my name is Moooalas Karch, and I come from, uh... the coupons forums, yes, that will do. Anyway, I say we delete FYAD and make Koalas March mod of GBS!

gently caress. OFF.

:laffo:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

lmao

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Cold Stone Killa
Jul 24, 2006

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Ahahahaah

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

ho fan posted:

jeff isnt nearly racist enough to be radium

Now you've cursed it, we'll hear about the conclusion of the deal in november, then the Jeff account will be perma'd, and Radium, with that (apparently) snazzy avatar will make a post in QCS about the whole affair.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Endorph posted:

Hello, my name is Moooalas Karch, and I come from, uh... the coupons forums, yes, that will do. Anyway, I say we delete FYAD and make Koalas March mod of GBS!

gently caress. OFF.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

SomedoodIV
Feb 28, 2013

Endorph posted:

gently caress. OFF.

:lol:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://i.imgur.com/YDKgWy6.gifv

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Endorph posted:

if she was gathering donations for other people and spent it on herself thats awful

That’s precisely what happened, except she used the loophole that she was among those in need. It was crystal clear at the time what the deal was, and I really don’t understand why it wasn’t addressed, especially by those she fleeced.

It didn’t help that she wasn’t willing to have any actual dialogue and instead responded with gifs of Oprah or whatever when confronted about anything. She was pretty good about slipping out of accountability, I’ll give her that.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Holy poo poo!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Blue Raider posted:

That’s precisely what happened, except she used the loophole that she was among those in need. It was crystal clear at the time what the deal was, and I really don’t understand why it wasn’t addressed, especially by those she fleeced.

It didn’t help that she wasn’t willing to have any actual dialogue and instead responded with gifs of Oprah or whatever when confronted about anything. She was pretty good about slipping out of accountability, I’ll give her that.
ig if you just yell loudly enough about being the woke slay queen and probe anyone who questions it in your forum, you wind up with a forum full of sycophants

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

If it turns out koalas March is Riley of tumblr i wouldn’t even bat an eyelid

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
proposal: a mutual aid fund for minority posters
reality: an insane sockpuppeting mod of a subforum with 10 posters uses a bail fund to play gta5 and then spins up a campaign to pressure an abusive pill addict to delete an unrelated forum where a different 10 posters talk about their lunch

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

:frogsiren: Maximum 2020 option :frogsiren:

Jeff and KM are also the same person, she uses the fund to buy SA, and suddenly pulls a FCC on FYAD.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

KM hanging a sign over the forums that says "You don't have to be also me to post here, BUT IT HELPS!"

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmfao

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

ArfJason posted:

oh for fucks sake dude

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lmao

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Cold Stone Killa
Jul 24, 2006

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Blue Raider posted:

Also she was really scamming some of the poorest posters on this website, I remember skimming that thread and some people were really in need, like short on rent or not enough to eat that week. Zero shame.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
In her defence, GTA 5 is a pretty good game.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Pick posted:

She needed the second laptop because she didnt know you could just switch tabs lol

pick god drat put down the knife already loving lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

gently caress. OFF.

:pusheen:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Crane Fist posted:

proposal: a mutual aid fund for minority posters
reality: an insane sockpuppeting mod of a subforum with 10 posters uses a bail fund to play gta5 and then spins up a campaign to pressure an abusive pill addict to delete an unrelated forum where a different 10 posters talk about their lunch

now that's praxis, baby!

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

this is the content i crave

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I honestly have no idea what to say. I never could have expected something so absolutely out of left field.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Endorph posted:

yeah the way ive heard the story told is that she started a fund solely for herself because she was in financial stress and bought a laptop with the money, which is kind of dumb (when you say financial stress people assume like food, rent) but not that big a deal

if she was gathering donations for other people and spent it on herself thats awful

IIRC her explanation was that she was a professional video editor and needed a laptop powerful enough to work on/edit her own activist videos on? I can see how people might have considered it a valid work expense, but the optics of starting a fund like this in a forum where a lot of people had emergency needs, then dropping a laptop's worth of money on yourself first thing, are pretty bad even if you assume good faith.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

its so good

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crowetron posted:

KM hanging a sign over the forums that says "You don't have to be also me to post here, BUT IT HELPS!"

fluffdaddy arriving in TGRS like

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Koos Group posted:

At times, Synthy's power frightens me.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao @ everything

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Antivehicular posted:

IIRC her explanation was that she was a professional video editor and needed a laptop powerful enough to work on/edit her own activist videos on? I can see how people might have considered it a valid work expense, but the optics of starting a fund like this in a forum where a lot of people had emergency needs, then dropping a laptop's worth of money on yourself first thing, are pretty bad even if you assume good faith.

So what you're saying is, Honey Trap Queen should've gotten first dibs

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Ahaha hahah