Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

I assume she took the time to thread something into the spine/skull so she could whip it about like that, or is she just using Superman's super durable spinal cord?

I think her lasso is in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It looks like it has a whip grip.

It's very long. Was he about 10' tall when he died?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yes, Superman is constantly slouching to half his height to not make people around him self conscious about their height.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Superman evidently can compress his own spine like a cat so he can look like a victim of calcium deficiency when needed

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
If we're gonna ask questions we shouldn't why is his spine and skull still extra tough, there are no living cells to absorb the solar radiation to make them super anymore right?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
got milk?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
I for one am shocked that a premise as ridiculously 90s edgy as Wonderwoman wielding Supermans spine and skull as a flail doesn’t make sense.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Hey, quit it with all the spoilers. C'mon.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

site posted:

If we're gonna ask questions we shouldn't why is his spine and skull still extra tough, there are no living cells to absorb the solar radiation to make them super anymore right?

It's aliens, I ain't gotta explain poo poo.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

site posted:

Mathe his bone marrow is still fresh.

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

I notice she's also wearing batman's utility belt. Does she actually get any use out of it?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

oriongates posted:

I notice she's also wearing batman's utility belt. Does she actually get any use out of it?

Yeah she hits a big mutated monster with... my memory's a little shaky but it was either a smoke bomb or some acid. Either way, it gets used.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ElBrak posted:

I always liked how Conan and his friends would wear all sorts of different clothes and armor depending on what they were up to in the first movie. In the second one, he just wears his fur diaper except when it's cold he wears a fur cloak with his fur diaper.
That was a studio decision. They wanted a sequel but this time they wanted Arnie wearing as little clothing as possible. They wanted everybody wearing as little clothing as possible. All the skin, all the time.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Empyre #5: She-Hulk is dead and plant aliens have possessed it and are beating up the Thing.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Aug 23, 2020

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

TwoPair posted:

Empyre #5: She-Hulk is dead and plant aliens are have possessed it and are beating up the Thing.

That's pretty awesome. Also that last panel has massive Rocky vibes. "Hey-yo Hulk plant, I didn't hear no bell."

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

TwoPair posted:

Empyre #5: She-Hulk is dead and plant aliens are have possessed it and are beating up the Thing.

Man, since I've become a father the randomest poo poo makes me get weepy, and this is one of em.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

10 Beers posted:

Man, since I've become a father the randomest poo poo makes me get weepy, and this is one of em.

No joke since I became a parent some things way harder than they did before.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

TwoPair posted:

Empyre #5: She-Hulk is dead and plant aliens have possessed it and are beating up the Thing.

Tell me we find out what time it is.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

If anyone is curious this is from Space Riders: Vortex of Darkness #1 by Carlos Giffoni and Alexis Ziritt

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

TwoPair posted:

This reminds me of the time he stood up against Champion now matter how badly he was beat down, which in turn inspired one of my favorite Dexter's Laboratory episodes. The Thing taking a licking and keeping on kicking never gets old.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Supersonic Shine posted:

This reminds me of the time he stood up against Champion now matter how badly he was beat down, which in turn inspired one of my favorite Dexter's Laboratory episodes. The Thing taking a licking and keeping on kicking never gets old.

You can taste how hard they were emulating.... Rocky

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

How Wonderful! posted:

If anyone is curious this is from Space Riders: Vortex of Darkness #1 by Carlos Giffoni and Alexis Ziritt

I just finished reading all of the Space Riders comics it was a very insane, wild ride.

Space Riders: Galaxy of Brutality #1

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

TwoPair posted:

As always, the Thing refusing to give up and back down is always the best. Replace any superteam's strongman/woman with the Thing and the team's always the better for it.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Hulk Smash! posted:

As always, the Thing refusing to give up and back down is always the best. Replace any superteam's strongman/woman with the Thing and the team's always the better for it.

FF 600/601

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Johnny's death and return were both so good.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Who's the guy in front who looks exactly like him?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lobok posted:

Who's the guy in front who looks exactly like him?

Probaby Alex Power

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
That's uh, that's some shot of Valeria there.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Well she is a supervillain

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Skwirl posted:

Probaby Alex Power

Yeah, that's Alex Power. The smaller blond boy is Franklin.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Push El Burrito posted:

Johnny's death and return were both so good.

Dragotta's art in FF was SO. loving. GOOD! So many feelings and calling back to classic Johnny Quest motifs. Absolutely loving love it.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Her eyes are a bit too far apart in the last panel. Just a smidge.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The whole wordless issue was good. Thor and Banner letting Thing rage out on them was great.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jiro posted:

Dragotta's art in FF was SO. loving. GOOD! So many feelings and calling back to classic Johnny Quest motifs. Absolutely loving love it.

That's the same guy who drew that endlessly reposted sequence of Johnny and Peter Parker boozing it up with a horse god, and at the end Annihilus is crappin' in their toilet reading a newspaper, right? The one with Parker making a face like a youtube thumbnail?

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The whole wordless issue was good. Thor and Banner letting Thing rage out on them was great.

What issue is that?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

John Dyne posted:

What issue is that?

Fantastic Four #588, the last issue before FF began.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Phy posted:

The one with Parker making a face like a youtube thumbnail?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't good enough to draw the comic books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Unless you're doing poser models. You can gently caress off with that.