Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I don't believe there is. Who even still thinks about that movie or wasn't shocked when they said they were making more? Is the person who played the girl alien even famous now? Was she then?

It's 90% people talking about how dumb and forgettable the movie was and 10% pure art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Tunicate posted:

STO is not a hentai game solely thanks to the tireless efforts of Starfleet Dental.

man i miss starfleet dental :(

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
If they cast her as Lola Bunny in space jam 2 like my petition demands, then she’ll be the leading lady in FOUR space franchises

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
And then I’ll finally be able to climax

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
Zoe Saldana was nominated for the 2010 MTV Choice Award for 'Best Kiss' for her kiss with Sam Worthington in Avatar.

Which is wild given both of them were CGI cat aliens at the time, so neither one of them participated in the kiss as seen on-screen. Really, MTV should have nominated the effects studio for Best Kiss in 2010.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

Lola Bunny

Who??

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

google her

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pentyne posted:

google her

Interesting

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Doctor Teeth posted:

wait australian magpies aren't corvids?

No, they aren't. They seem to cool enough to be honorary corvids, though.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
this forum is unbelievable

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Check out this incredible one two punch, especially considering what we (we being you guys, some of us always knew) now know about Lowtax.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hate to do this to him in public but... scarolina, come explain to these people.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

its the sexy bunny from space jam

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Hedrigall posted:

If they cast her as Lola Bunny in space jam 2 like my petition demands, then she’ll be the leading lady in FOUR space franchises

https://twitter.com/dril/status/374874703510249472?lang=en

truly a legend of posting

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
getting a blue star and immediately developing a gollum/smeagol personality disorder

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Dryzen posted:

lmfao at everything

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

Thank you.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

wow, this saga was absolutely wild!! :eyepop:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

:tipshat:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Moon Slayer posted:

I know I said I was going to bed but I just want to toss out the fact that Chubby Coffee went into the LP forum to file a report on me for the dumb sci-fi VN I'm LPing to try and make it seem like I was showing off a hentai game or something. Real cool and healthy behavior.

what

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hate to do this to him in public but... scarolina, come explain to these people.

scary ghost dog posted:

lol hell yeah

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Changing my avatar to black donald duck and posting in the minority forum that I'm trying to raise donations for a computer that will let me play my medically prescribed hentai games, I accidentally get made a mod and go mad with power, leading to the DIY forum being deleted for human trafficking

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Moon Slayer posted:

I know I said I was going to bed but I just want to toss out the fact that Chubby Coffee went into the LP forum to file a report on me for the dumb sci-fi VN I'm LPing to try and make it seem like I was showing off a hentai game or something. Real cool and healthy behavior.

Ah, explains why I couldn't report it.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Going to hit the PYF mod where I know it'll hurt the most.... his sexy anime girl mecha dating sim

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Who What Now posted:

I'm happy to be blowing in the right loving direction for the first time in my life
lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know who I would really like to hear from right about now; PPJ - the discord spy. Km was caught and admitted to lying through her teeth about everything involved with that but for some reason just got let off the hook because she meant well.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nuns with Guns posted:

Going to hit the PYF mod where I know it'll hurt the most.... his sexy anime girl mecha dating sim

The man played star trek online for 10,000 hours, singlehandedly driving malcolm gladwell to suicide. Nothing hurts him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

things are finally looking up for ol Rickety Cricket!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Clawtopsy posted:

getting a blue star and immediately developing a gollum/smeagol personality disorder
you don't have to be hosed in the head to work here but it helps

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

You know who I would really like to hear from right about now. PPJ - the discord spy. Km was caught and admitted to just lying through her teeth about everything involved with that - but for some reason just got let off the hook because she meant well.

plot twist, she was the discord he spied on

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

pentyne posted:

plot twist, she was the discord he spied on

quoting before i could tidy it up :mad:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread???

:ohno:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

You know who I would really like to hear from right about now; PPJ - the discord spy. Km was caught and admitted to lying through her teeth about everything involved with that but for some reason just got let off the hook because she meant well.

Does anyone really think she put the doxxing material on a thumb drive and burned it?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I"ve been bouncing back and forth between utter regret that I bought KM's poo poo (oh she gets poo poo on for posting memegifs wahhhh), laughing hysterically at her deep cover op, and anger that a person of color preyed on the other minority posters here so I offer this stupid poo poo that was stuck in my head as a mea culpa for being a poo poo person and shittier poster.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

thank you and lmao on your soon to be goldmined thread btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Jose Oquendo posted:

Does anyone really think she put the doxxing material on a thumb drive and burned it?

I believe she admitted there were no gigs of data and she made the whole thing up. Funnily enough there were some posting after that who claimed to have those gigs of data so...?? I'd love to hear his full side of the story now.