Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

So we got a new dog a month or so back, I wanted a doberman so we compromised and got a chihuahua.
I felt the last of my masculinity leave on the day I drove to Cardiff to pick up the tiny ball of fluff.
I've now seen the light and it's the best thing ever, every single adult female in existence wants to come and talk to me when I walk her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

:females:

e: also you must post the dog under forums law

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Little and large

Salisbury Snape fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Aug 25, 2020

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Post your image. It’s TYOOL 2020, I’m not spending a click to go to imgur

edit : you need to end it with .jpg for the forums to autoconvert. But it’s not as easy as wanging on the extension to that link.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Posting from the awful app. Phone won't allow me to post the pictures.

Either that or it's because I'm moderately stupid.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Salisbury Snape posted:

Posting from the awful app. Phone won't allow me to post the pictures.

Either that or it's because I'm moderately stupid.

If you used the imgur app to upload, you can click on your image and then use the copy link. That should give you a .jpg link.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Awful App does all the converting for you, use the [bb] command in the top right of the Post page.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Yep. I'm an idiot. All fixed

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

kecske posted:

Awful App does all the converting for you, use the [bb] command in the top right of the Post page.

I don’t get those options on iOS.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the more personal touch

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Oodles posted:

I think the android and iOS apps are developed by different people and just share a name. The iOS Awful App thread is here.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Oodles posted:

Yeah but at least you can relax safe in the knowledge your phone was really expensive

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Oodles posted:

It’s there. Press and hold on the text input and go through the options by clicking the right arrow. You’ll see an [img] option.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Cat Machine posted:

It’s there. Press and hold on the text input and go through the options by clicking the right arrow. You’ll see an [img] option.

Testing if it converts the imgur link into an image.

edit : no it doesn’t, it needs the .jpg link.

Here’s the image.

edit : also doesn't prevent the image from being loving massive.

Oodles fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Aug 25, 2020

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's a bit breezy out.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

goatface posted:

It's a bit breezy out.

It's not so bad here as there's no rain

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
A blessed page with petpics.

I was promised a storm and heavy torrential rain, got a windy and sunny (wat?) day instead.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

We've cycled through most everything today, fog this morning, sunny, windy, heavy rain and now its mizzling.
Had some sheet lighting early hours of this morning too.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've been watching the trees and waiting for some to fall over.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Oodles posted:

Tap and hold so you get that menu, and then select img and upload.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I've.gone up a waist over lockdown and regret buying heaps of new work trousers back in February.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Please work out ratty

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

im working out right now

working out the right ratio of beans to chili in these burgers im making

alos chonky chips

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Chufty chips. With the skins left on.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Of course, I don't waste food it has nothing to do with me not being able to peel for poo poo

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

i donated all my old pairs of jeans like last year because i foolishly thought i'd manage to stay at 28" waist thanks to my regular commute and actually being able to go outside for occasional exercise, what folly

anyway ordered an indian takeaway last night and it was beautiful, wish i'd saved a bhaji as a little pick-me-up

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Steak egg chips and sweetcorn for me tonight.
Was supposed to cook lasagne but we can't be arsed with the effort since it's already close to 6pm

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I will eat something later. Maybe a pizza. Maybe some veg sausages and sweet potato mash.

Do veg sausages count as one of your 5 a day? Could I have an entirely sausage based diet?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Leftover roast chicken, shredded with no-fat yoghurt tzatziki for lunch.

Not in the mood for effort cooking tonight but maybe some faux paella since I have everything including some delicious chicken and veg stock. No chorizos but it's more authentic this way.

I can't fit anything I owned before Covid-19 but I was being good this last three weeks and down 3 kg (probably just water weight) so keep on keeping on.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

goatface posted:

I will eat something later. Maybe a pizza. Maybe some veg sausages and sweet potato mash.

Do veg sausages count as one of your 5 a day? Could I have an entirely sausage based diet?

Depends if its the tesco plant chef ones i always recommend in this thread, because if so, no, send them to me instead.

ALSO cook sausages with the pizza, about 5 mins before ready slice sausage onto pizza and chuck it back in. I came up with this entire concept btw

Ratjaculation fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Aug 25, 2020

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Depends if its the tesco plant chef ones i always recommend in this thread

had these the other day from the hazard tape zone and was pleasantly surprised

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
They are those. They're good. Lots of flavour, some real texture.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i made a pizza

it looks like a fairly good pizza

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

maybe try to tone down the rampant hyperbole to appear a little more believable.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i made a pizza

it looks like a fairly good pizza

What's on it? I'm making one tomorrow.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

ive eaten too much duck

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I've eaten too many chocolate cornflake nests.
Far too good for the children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Watched the Bristol vs chiefs game and it was intense. Wife did some college work and now I'm owning nerds on cod and watching the drama unfolding with the new goon Eve Echoes guilds