Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
stop giving goons money lol

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

zooted heh posted:

Don't listen to this guy, give me all the excess money you have. I'll keep it safe from goons with ill intent.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

zooted heh posted:

give me money please

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Swinging by to give my lol and my regrets that I ever sided with KM

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Rename this thread The Turt Locker

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Turtonator

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

T-man posted:

Swinging by to give my lol and my regrets that I ever sided with KM

this is a good thread for everyone of all walks to lol at the idiotmod, i hope they do not completely poison the pool of progressive ideals advocacy and just serves as a lesson to people to be more wary of people claiming authority positions anywhere, and that checks and balances are necessary to make sure poo poo like misusing the position to fleece people to fund a personal trip to wakandacon doesn't happen again

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What kind of things can you do at Wakandacon. Lol. Has anyone been?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

net cafe scandal posted:

What kind of things can you do at Wakandacon. Lol. Has anyone been?

Is there a ball pit

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I looked it up and it sounds cool. Im glad she was able to successfully fundraise the 65 dollars for tickets lol

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does anyone know what going on with Daikloktos?

Fluffdaddy posted:

We had decided to give him a shot by limiting his ability to post in only PYF, and it clearly backfired. It was 100% our fuckup.

Daikloktos posted:

You want to run me off the forums and not even talk to me like a human being, well gently caress all of you.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

did something happen

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Fly Molo posted:

did something happen

I don't know, but I am worried about them. They are clearly struggling with something.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

i'm on page 307 which is about 24 hours ago and i see i've got another 50 pages to read and im posting to ask future ChickenOfTomorrow... did it get even wilder?!?

Narrator voice: it did get even wilder

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Fly Molo posted:

did something happen

The post that got them the 30 day was a pretty weird one. But I kinda noticed that their other posts the past couple weeks seemed more and more ...distraught?

Idk what that persons story is but I hope they are ok.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Turt rereg

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tetramin posted:

The post that got them the 30 day was a pretty weird one. But I kinda noticed that their other posts the past couple weeks seemed more and more ...distraught?

Idk what that persons story is but I hope they are ok.

Yeah, agreed. poo poo’s hosed in a lot of different places around the world right now, I hope they’re safe & okay.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

zooted heh posted:

toss a coin to your bitcher

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FuturePastNow posted:

toss a coin to your bitcher

cut to geralt buying a new sword with the donations he collected to feed some elves: that's okay

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Crane Fist posted:

cut to geralt buying a new sword with the donations he collected to feed some elves: that's okay

(To Roach): doing some self care. Buying this doublet really brought me out of a dark place and I needed it today

Roach: (lifts tail and takes a poo poo)

Geralt: it feels good to do good

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Fly Molo posted:

did something happen
Dragged KM drama into the Negrotown thread (where it was sure to arrive eventually) but did it in the creepiest most unsympathetic way possible. Surprisingly interested in forums drama that predated their own registration.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

bell jar posted:

Koala's March, her Patreon open
Honey Trap Queen, when the alt fell

Shitposting while I catch up, but loving lmao :discourse:

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Heath posted:

(To Roach): doing some self care. Buying this doublet really brought me out of a dark place and I needed it today

*geralt casts a witcher sign and a gif of black women laughing appears* Cool & good.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Heath posted:

geralt hates doublets

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
"Binging on kweef threads is pretty weird, telling people about it even more so."

"Yeah well I am what I am." :confused:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Grey forums poster trying to be funny: And then Geralt decided he would take a portal to his favorite vacation spot, his home of Rivia.
Me: What the gently caress? number one, Geralt wouldnt take a portal if it brought him directly to Yennifer’s pussy. number two, Rivia? his home? Fly away, troll.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

scary ghost dog posted:

geralt hates doublets

Shoot

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

I'm playing through Witcher 1 for the first time and I'm enjoying it, it's like Dragon Age Origins in that I'm willing to forgive a lot of the jank because the story is good. I'm looking forward to getting to Witcher 3 because I know that that's going to be good unlike whatever they did with Dragon Age after DA2

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
if you want to write fanfiction about geralt doing self care he had better spend most of it cutting a swath through the monsters of toussaint at the behest of wealthy locals in exchange for prodigious amounts of crowns

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Crane Fist posted:

Sad poster honey trap queen goes to doctor, she says doctor, I feel like life is cruel and meaningless. The fyad boys, they make mockery of my gaming computer and post Hitler. Doctor says I have solution. Great mod Koalas March is in town. You go and see her, she ban the racists, all you troubles melt away. The woman turns to doctor with tears in her eyes. But doctor, she says,

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

bell jar posted:

I'm playing through Witcher 1 for the first time and I'm enjoying it, it's like Dragon Age Origins in that I'm willing to forgive a lot of the jank because the story is good. I'm looking forward to getting to Witcher 3 because I know that that's going to be good unlike whatever they did with Dragon Age after DA2

read the books

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Pick posted:

*gravelly Nolan batman voice* wow bruce wayne doing a great job. Doin a great job Bruce

oh my GOD

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

scary ghost dog posted:

read the books

nah, read dragonlance

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Fly Molo posted:

did something happen

<Fly Molo sits at his computer, beads of sweat rolling down his greasy brow. He carefully wipes his forehead, considering his options, scraping together every last neuron in his brain, all two of them. At least, a surge of inspiration! "I've got it! I'll simply return after a day or so and carepost about some other poster's issues and no one will notice I never apologized for being a total twat multiple times and/or admitted I was wrong to defend Honey Trap--March, even past when it was obvious no reasonable person should continue to attack Bird and Jeffrey with 'truth bombs' like 'well but you see every OTHER SA mod in the past has been a hosed up mess so clearly Jeffrey and Bird are too I demand receipts good sir'.

It's GENIUS, I tell you, SHEER gEnIuS!"

He smarmily begins to type.>

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
i respect and admire aa's crusade against fyad. he's not doing it for political gain or any egotistical reason, he doesn't care if people laugh at him, this is his battle and he's going to fight it no matter what

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

ChubbyChecker posted:

nah, read dragonlance

lets see. a cutting satire of fantasy settings from a bitter polish author, or a dungeons and dragons book written by dungeons and dragons writers and published by the dungeons and dragons company.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Am I also allowed to dial things back 11 years to laugh at the saga that was goon island, where a goon who had acquired land in Hawaii wanted to turn it into an environmentally friendly yoga resort with half a dozen goons, only for them to randomly tear down trees and torture animals by shooting them with pellet guns and sometimes real guns?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3123495

And also the FYAD goldmine thread that is about 4 times as long but with at least 40x more content?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3151205

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i can see the troll has become the trolled. how the tables have turned. looks like the shoe is on the other foot.