Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

Svladcjelli
Apr 3, 2007

There's nothing that you offer but a dream of last years hero
Fun Shoe

I'd like Police Will Never Help You please. This place is rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grave_Statement
Feb 19, 2019

I'm fairly clueless about current imagehosts and such, but I think this pic should link okay?
https://imgur.com/a/2aezCGH
$25 to Black Lives Matter.

Would like the "Police Will Never Help You" tag if possible, since I think it's a little bit more on-point, but the other'd be good too. As long as neither involves benefiting Lowtax in any way.

Grave_Statement fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Aug 13, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Grave_Statement posted:

As long as neither involves benefiting Lowtax in any way.

Absolutely, definitely not.

I’ll get this queued up for you sometime this morning!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I only trust my fists. Hopefully a donation from a couple months ago can qualify. Thanks!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

jabro posted:

I only trust my fists. Hopefully a donation from a couple months ago can qualify. Thanks!

yeah sure why not I'm sort of in charge here, especially for that nice of a donation!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

yeah sure why not I'm sort of in charge here, especially for that nice of a donation!

Sweet. I appreciate it.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
e wait this is the wrong-rear end thread sorry

MisterBibs fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Aug 17, 2020

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Split bail fund, I was going for $27 but it split it into a $26 and $1 for some reason. I'd appreciate the fists tag~

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Power of Pecota posted:

Split bail fund, I was going for $27 but it split it into a $26 and $1 for some reason. I'd appreciate the fists tag~

I'll queue it right up for you

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

because of this pandemic i've been working 40+ hour weeks. so combined with overtime pay (thank you labor action) and premium pay from working 6 days (thank you labor action) i have some extra bux.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
I only trust my fists!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

I'm sure everyone protesting will be very grateful for your $8 donation to *checks receipt*... Knights of the Ku Klux Klan? Well this doesn't sound right

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

bluegoon posted:

I only trust my fists!

gently caress off oval office

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Was wondering where all these fancy gangtags came from. Don't have much to spare at the moment, but I gave what I could to the split bail fund, at the very least just to spite that last rear end in a top hat.

Give me ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS, please!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

bluegoon posted:

I only trust my fists!

Lmao imagine being such a dumb thin skinned fucker that getting shunned by evegoons turns you into a ku klux klanner

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

bluegoon posted:

I only trust my fists!

what a loving retard

Tulips
Dec 27, 2011

Duck Hunt!

Split bail fund!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

bluegoon posted:

I only trust my fists!

Eight dollars?! You tried to own the libs with eight dollars?

Note: I'm calling out this person for their pitfiful troll, I would never shame anyone in the thread for donating whatever they can to a good cause.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Everything happening in Kenosha has me incredibly sad and angry up this morning. The Milwaukee Bail Fund is extending support to those who may need it there.

Since I already have the tag and I'm the one in charge of handing them out now I'm going to say that my $50 donation is going to go towards tags for the next 5 people that want them here.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
May I please have an Only trust your fists and/or the police will never help you tag?

Thank you very much ShallNoiseUpon

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nah, make a donation first.

Literally in the title

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Nah, make a donation first.

Literally in the title

I donated so I could give away a couple free ones. If you're not okay with that I will edit my post but I figured it would be fine.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ah sorry, didn't see that part.

Go for it mate!

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Infinitum posted:

Ah sorry, didn't see that part.

Go for it mate!

Thank you man

brain dammej
Oct 6, 2013

I felt wrong asking for a free tag, so I just matched your dono:

Fist me, Daddy.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

brain dammej posted:

I felt wrong asking for a free tag, so I just matched your dono:

Queuing it up

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into part of yourself.
This is an old donation, feel free to just probate if it's too old, but I'd love an "only trust your fists" tag. I'd give more now but I'm kinda not in the best place financially atm.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Not the Messiah
Jan 7, 2018
Buglord

(i made a few donations across orgs please don't judge me on this one)

question: could I get this fuggin avatar removed through this? I donated a while back but somehow only just seeing this thread and I'd love to be purged of this at the same time that i join Fist Gang ™

King of Battle
Feb 28, 2012

I don't know, I'm not the how guy.

Do the fists. Good cause.

https://imgur.com/a/9jjHk5q

I can’t figure out pictures apparently.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

King of Battle posted:

Do the fists. Good cause.

https://imgur.com/a/9jjHk5q

I can’t figure out pictures apparently.

If you're on a PC right click on the image you want to embed at then put it between [img] tags (the second on should be /img)

But that's not an issue - I'll queue up your Fist Tag!

Nation of Thizzlam
Sep 9, 2010

Tear off the chains and the entire world will be free

Police Will Never Help You, please. Because ACAB.

Nation of Thizzlam fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Sep 2, 2020

olblue
Nov 9, 2003

...lets go exploring!
Fallen Rib
I chipped in towards bail. I don't have much spare cash at the moment but will put in more soon, if my donation isn't enough that's cool, otherwise - hell, I will only trust MY FISTS!

edit : My first post in quite a while, holy poo poo, I regged 17 years ago?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

olblue posted:

I chipped in towards bail. I don't have much spare cash at the moment but will put in more soon, if my donation isn't enough that's cool, otherwise - hell, I will only trust MY FISTS!

edit : My first post in quite a while, holy poo poo, I regged 17 years ago?

Nah you're definitely good, please only donate what you can, I'll queue it up now!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

I would like to have the constant reminder for myself and others that the POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU! Next step is to find a local org to donate to, considering I live in a hotspot for police murders.

Balsa
May 10, 2020

Turbo Nerd
Looking for a POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU tag

Its not a lot, but its what I can currently afford and I have it setup for monthly

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Infinitum posted:

Naah I'm just a lazy poo poo that didn't update the OP :v:
2.) If you donate over $500 I'll set you up with the deluxe 2 tag combo set.

Hello can I have both please

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Vincent Valentine posted:

Hello can I have both please

holy poo poo yes you can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

i would like to only trust my fists please