Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
typical of the pigs to not do their job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i think my favourite of all time was when she woke up on honeymoon with the sheets wrapped round her head (we usually sleep under a duvet) saying 'help. help.'

were you after the life insurance

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

My wife was mad at me recently because in a dream I refused to check up on the sound of burglars and had to go herself.
Then she woke up paranoid, asked me to check IRL which I also refused to do.

I frequently wake up yelling about floating hands/faces/abstract moving shapes above the bed, it used to happen a lot that a light shade would become a large swarm of insects.
Most recently I tried to protect her from a car crashing through our bedroom wall and couldn't understand why she couldn't see the car that was clearly there.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
The missus says I talk in my sleep but wont ever tell me what I say????

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

fridge corn posted:

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand."

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

fridge corn posted:

"Gollum had noticed subtle changes in Frodo’s behaviours since the ring had come into his possession. These changes made Gollum extremely horny, especially the way he would always have his fingers wrapped around the ring. Gollum wondered what those soft hands would feel around his member. It kept him up all night, most nights, if he did fall asleep, he would dream of Frodo and his magic hands. But tonight was different, tonight he was going to feed his desire, the fire inside him.. He wanted to surprise Frodo tonight.
He crawled up to Frodo, making sure to be quiet. He tugged Frodo’s sleeping bag off him and unwrapped him from his cloak, making it easy to undress him, when the time came. Frodo woke up at the sudden sold his body was exposed to. He woke up to find Gollum straddling him, looking straight into his eyes. Frodo was confused at first, why was Gollum on top of him? Where had his sleeping bag gone? And he grew even more confused, as his soft dick started hardening. Gollum made slow rotating movements on top of him. Gollum felt Frodo’s dick start to harden underneath him and his erection grew so large, his loincloth couldn’t cover it.
Gollum started to unbutton his shirt. “Gollum…”
“Shhhh, Daddy’s come to make it better” he croaked out
He continued to unbutton Frodo’s shirt, when finished Gollum threw the shirt to one side, and started trailing his knobbly fingers up and down Frodo’s chest, circling his rosy nipples with a dirt encrusted finger. Frodo let out a weak mewl at the teasing. Gollum bowed his head down and started licking and sucking on Frodo’s nipples, Frodo let out a weak moan of protest as Gollum started nibbling Frodo’s nipples with some of his remaining nine teeth. Frodo was now fully hard beneath Gollum, gridding his groin upwards desperate for contact with Gollum’s crotch.
Gollum undid Frodo’s trousers and pulled his pants down to expose Frodo’s throbbing cock. Gollum wrapped one of his hands around Frodo’s dick and started pumping his fist up and down, he brought Frodo to the edge, and then removed his hand from Frodo’s pre-come leaking dick. Frodo moaned at the sudden unexpected removal of Gollum’s hand.
Gollum was overcome by a tidal wave of lust, not being able to wait any longer. He torn off his loincloth exposing his throbbing dick. He flipped Frodo over, pulling his pants off, exposing his pink butthole. Gollum slid one of his fingers into Frodo, then a second, then a third, pumping them in and out slowly. His urge to be inside Frodo was now unbearable, he couldn’t control himself, pulling his fingers out and licking them clean. He positioned his dick just above Frodo’s widened hole, then in one deep movement he sunk himself fully into Frodo, getting a deep intake from Frodo at the sudden intrusion. He kept a pace up, in, out, in out gradually getting faster and faster, he felt Frodo cumming underneath him, spewing the salty substance onto the rocks below. Gollum cummed inside of Frodo, he came so much it started to leak out with his dick inside Frodo. He pulled his cock out of Frodo, bent over and began to suck all of Frodo’s juices off his own flaccid penis. He was able to do this because he had been doing it for years.
Gollum crawled off into the night, leaving Frodo red (rear end) cheeked and panting on the floor, lying in a puddle of his own cum and spit. Gollum’s lust was quenched for this night. And that was that. For now."

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

You need jebus

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

fridge corn posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who will now tell you." The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials. But the screen remained empty; the speaker had not chosen to be seen. Only his voice filled the airways of the country-of the world, thought the chief engineer-sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to one man; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
Remembering the time my partner just blurted out "giraffes!" in her sleep.
And, when I replied "...what?", amended it to "little... tiny ones"

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

My wife clothelined me once whilst asleep. She'd broken her arm, so had a heavy cast on and rolled over to face me and swung her arm over - and straight onto my face.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Everyday I wake up and open palm a VHS of Chronicles of Riddick...

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

fridge corn posted:

what the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Dunno about talking, but I've had some great experiences sleepwalking. When I was young I dragged all of my bedding into our spare room because the world was about to end in my bedroom and my bedroom only, and I had an encore as an adult when I opened my eyes, grabbed my pillow and hoofed it out the window as far as I could, because the fate of the world depended upon it. I felt really pleased with myself, until the rest of my brain woke up.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i love the news articles about idiots who are going out and spending hundreds of pounds on food to 'save money' on the eat out discount.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Those idiots are the fuel upon which our society runs. The engines must be stoked.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I would kill for a decent pub meal at the moment

I mean I wouldn't go to one because there is an ongoing global pandemic with significant community infection still in the UK and the probability that these half price meal rushes are boosting the infection rate and killing people is off-putting for me.

Oh wait what was my point again

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

The UK population posted:

I would kill for a Wetherspoons burger at the moment

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I can see now why the missus doesn't want to talk about my sleep talking

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
is this a trolley problem variation?

Like would you pull the lever to kill the extra people if the government paid for half your burger rather than you having to make sandwiches yourself?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I'm having a hard time to believe the government going full on "haha money machine go brr" mode doesn't have enough money to also include takeaways for a limited amount of time, which would, you know, have the added benefit of less people not spreading deadly pandemic to eat half priced Nando's.

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
A colleague once had a terrible nightmare that zombies had broken in and he had to defend himself. He woke up when his wife bit his hand as he attempted to strangle the 'zombie'.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i dont think you even can strangle a zombie so he needs to get his murder alibi straightened up for next time

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Lady Demelza posted:

A colleague once had a terrible nightmare that zombies had broken in and he had to defend himself. He woke up when his wife bit his hand as he attempted to strangle the 'zombie'.

I'm sure the judge also thought this was convincing :thunk:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I sleep in the spare bed maybe 1 in 4 nights because I fidget from restless leg syndrome, just one of the few fun lingering issues of my ADHD.

Ladyrat has no patience for it and will knee me in a tired rage if I do it.

But I rarely have dreams, and it's sad because I have such a good.imagination

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Galewolf posted:

I'm having a hard time to believe the government going full on "haha money machine go brr" mode doesn't have enough money to also include takeaways for a limited amount of time, which would, you know, have the added benefit of less people not spreading deadly pandemic to eat half priced Nando's.

Because a big part of the strategy is to convince people that it’s safe to eat out again, to stop all of the restaurants (which employ more people than takeaways) from going under.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Apparently you only remember dreams if you wake up during one so don't worry youre probably having awesome dreams you just don't remember. I suppose a solution is to put up with the getting kneed cos then at least you'll remember whatever it is your doing dreamwise to get kneed.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Ratjaculation posted:

You're the opposite of me, I have a crap imagination, except I remember all my dreams. To the point it actually messes with my memory a fair bit, when I go back to places from earlier dreams that don't actually exist.

I mean, obviously the beach with the blue sand in Lincolnshire isn't real, but the dead shopping mall hidden down a side street in York, you know, mundane stuff you'd never believe wasn't real because who would make it up

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

fridge corn posted:

because its gibberish nonsense op, much like your posts! :boom:

it probably comes out like the speech here

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
It convinced his wife. They're still together and sharing the same room as far as I know. He never became an Undead so we can conclusively say she was not a zombie at time of the biting.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Bobby Deluxe posted:

my wife talks rubbish in her sleep and then will be mad at me for a while when she wakes up for 'not taking her seriously'

when she was telling me there were ambulances in the butter

My wife still hasn't explained 'gorilla cookies' to me adequately.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

cynic posted:

https://www.leafly.com/products/details/sixtech-gorilla-cookies

some sorta dank weed apparently

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Aren't they what lowtax buys for $100

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

cynic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnIEgnar4aY

Quality old school hardcore.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Red Oktober posted:

Because a big part of the strategy is to convince people that it’s safe to eat out again, to stop all of the restaurants (which employ more people than takeaways) from going under.

Oh yeah, I get that part but why not include takeout as well but that might conflict with "Everything normal, go back to work and make number go up" agenda here like you said.

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Everyone knows takeaway makes you fat

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

its more the putting it in

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Natalie Fartman posted:

Everyone knows takeaway makes you fat

Oh I dunno, msg makes me poo poo, so Chinese goes in and straight out. Hot stuff makes me poo poo so curry goes in and straight out and kebabs are just the devil's work

Takeaways don't get enough time to absorb

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Galewolf posted:

Oh yeah, I get that part but why not include takeout as well but that might conflict with "Everything normal, go back to work and make number go up" agenda here like you said.
tories do not get takeaway therefore only those poor housebound layabouts would get those

whereas discount meals out and boosts to the hospitality industry mean they can go load up on roast swan before heading to an airbnb to gently caress their secretaries 28 year old violinists the poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Bobby Deluxe posted:

tories do not get takeaway therefore only those poor housebound layabouts would get those

whereas discount meals out and boosts to the hospitality industry mean they can go load up on roast swan before heading to an airbnb to gently caress their secretaries 28 year old violinists the poor

loving the poor is a passive aoe ability and doesn't require travel to a ritual site.