Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Cerebral Bore posted:

biden is probably worse on balance, but lesser evil voting is bullshit so don't vote for trump either

still a stinging indictment of the dems that they put up a candidate who couldn't even clear the very low bar of not being clearly better than trump

or 'any functioning adult' like they had as yard signs for years lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Zvahl posted:

donald trump didn't help start our forever war

i'm not voting for him, i wouldn't vote for any republican

that doesn't mean he's not less destructive than joe biden could dream of, biden is abjectly evil as is his presumed replacement/vp pick, at least trump exists in a realm where someone might fight him, nobody will fight joe biden doing the exact same things

i'll disappear whatever i want up my own rear end in a top hat

lol what

Trump has made a practice out of removing anyone who would possibly fight him

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

but but joe biden will fight him hes a fighter who takes no malarkey

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Filthy Hans posted:

lol what

Trump has made a practice out of removing anyone who would possibly fight him

i more meant the notional fighting against actual injustices occasionally accidentally stumbled on by the democrats, the republicans are wholly owned by trump and trump supporters now

while I think it's all kayfabe ont he part of the people in actual power, they do feign to care about social issues when they lack the power to change them. once they gain the power to change them, they use the opportunity to veer to the right and blame republicans.

i don't think notional or incidental fighting against the injustice perpetuated by the republicans is sufficient, but given the dem response to similar police violence during the obama administration in democrat states and cities, at least now people are talking about it, all a biden presidency will do is silence the reporting on it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbEJpr4A9mQ

this should have disqualified him during the primaries like holy poo poo everything about this exchange sucks rear end

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

moist turtleneck posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbEJpr4A9mQ

this should have disqualified him during the primaries like holy poo poo everything about this exchange sucks rear end

this quote still floors me every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If2q-pO95k0

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Don't think about if Biden would be worse than Trump. Instead, consider if Trump is worse than whatever would come after 4 years of Dems in power and doing absolutely nothing to help anyone.

A center-right party ratfucking the left and letting the far right reorganize for 4 years in the middle of a depression is how the Nazis got power, folks

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Declan MacManus posted:

unfortunately you have toxx’d yourself against biden by posting in this thread

gentlemen, prepare the tag

Can I have one, too?

Edit: Also should change my avatar sometime whenever I have money (lol). It turns out that Terry S. Taylor is a loving nazi chud.
Breaks my loving heart.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Business Gorillas posted:

Don't think about if Biden would be worse than Trump. Instead, consider if Trump is worse than whatever would come after 4 years of Dems in power and doing absolutely nothing to help anyone.

A center-right party ratfucking the left and letting the far right reorganize for 4 years in the middle of a depression is how the Nazis got power, folks

"listen fat, i dont know what a waymar republic is, i just know america. and im gonna pump america full of light till it pops."

-Joseph R. Biden

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
trump was considered dumb for thinking you could inject sunlight into your body to stop coronavirus meanwhile Biden is gonna insert his light into everyone he can

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

moist turtleneck posted:

trump was considered dumb for thinking you could inject sunlight into your body to stop coronavirus meanwhile Biden is gonna insert his light into everyone he can

Semen isn't luminous

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

VomitOnLino posted:

Semen isn't luminous

you don't know what kind of drugs they got biden on

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

VomitOnLino posted:

Semen isn't luminous

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

trump is obviously dumber and grosser but if you don't think joe biden is directly responsible for infinitely more death, violence, and general human suffering than donald trump you belong in D&D screeching about the freakin orange freakin cheeto in chief in the freakin white house with his gay boyfriend vladamir putin

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

this is what i keep trying to explain to my family but it just doesnt register. yesterday one said that a lot of people just want things back to normal. its wild that people think normal is gonna even happen again.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

trump is obviously dumber and grosser but if you don't think joe biden is directly responsible for infinitely more death, violence, and general human suffering than donald trump you belong in D&D screeching about the freakin orange freakin cheeto in chief in the freakin white house with his gay boyfriend vladamir putin

It's deeply disheartening how people assume an unfavorable comparison to donald trump is saying something positive about donald trump, and not something absolutely and unforgivably damning about whatever he's being compared to

american politics is deep deep brain rot

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
one thing I'll be curious to see is if black voter turnout craters nationwide. aside from the increased voter suppression, I wonder if the enthusiasm will be record lows. speaking to my family and a few coworkers, pretty much all of us are nojoe and either voting third party or just not voting at all.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

My lib friends are back on the "Joe being a rapist/pedophile is just Qanon lies" poo poo. :rolleyes:

Too bad for them, I'm still not voting for Joe.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

BillyC posted:

one thing I'll be curious to see is if black voter turnout craters nationwide. aside from the increased voter suppression, I wonder if the enthusiasm will be record lows. speaking to my family and a few coworkers, pretty much all of us are nojoe and either voting third party or just not voting at all.

That's not the problem, anti trump voters can come out all they want but the battle was always the electoral. Recent data shows biden has a steeper hill to climb than Hillary in 2016 in these states

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I’m proud to announce that I will be the sole cause of Minnesota not going for the Democratic Candidate for the first time since 1972.

im hootin for howie!

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

VomitOnLino posted:

Can I have one, too?

Edit: Also should change my avatar sometime whenever I have money (lol). It turns out that Terry S. Taylor is a loving nazi chud.
Breaks my loving heart.

curious what happened with Taylor, got a link? in a lot of his other music he seemed to be fairly antagonistic toward the right.

also don't pay Lowtax anything, get a mod to blank it if you need to

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

the_steve posted:

My lib friends are back on the "Joe being a rapist/pedophile is just Qanon lies" poo poo. :rolleyes:

lol what? He's been raping and bad touchin long before Q anon poo poo

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

the_steve posted:

If you haven't used this already, heres joe telling people not to vote for him if they believe tara reade https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/14/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade.html

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

cool dance moves posted:

If you haven't used this already, heres joe telling people not to vote for him if they believe tara reade https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/14/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade.html

Well therein lies the problem.
Obviously the libs don't believe Tara Reade, because only Trump lovers and Russian assets actually believe her in their special little world.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

the_steve posted:

Well therein lies the problem.
Obviously the libs don't believe Tara Reade, because only Trump lovers and Russian assets actually believe her in their special little world.

Reduce it to an absurdity-- "Oh, only Russian bots would believe a woman accusing her boss of sexual harassment?" Make them have to explain why you shouldn't believe this woman

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

I'm sort of accepted at this point that America is dying, and the rot has either fully metastasized or is very close to that point.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
me looking at the ballot

heheh, i see you

scrawling "420 69" all over it without filling in any bubbles

i hear you lol

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

cool dance moves posted:

Reduce it to an absurdity-- "Oh, only Russian bots would believe a woman accusing her boss of sexual harassment?" Make them have to explain why you shouldn't believe this woman

We both know they'll just Nuh Uh it.
"There's no proof he did it! She lied to her landlord once!"

No amount of rhetoric will convince them.

Hell, they're so desperate to get rid of the Bad Orange Man that even if he confessed on live TV, they'd still give him a pass.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

the_steve posted:

Hell, they're so desperate to get rid of the Bad Orange Man that even if he confessed on live TV, they'd still give him a pass.

trump was right about him being able to shoot a man on 5th avenue, and he was right about it for both parties, lol

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Corky Romanovsky posted:

I don't think Biden himself has addressed this, just a comms guy.

Oh he really must, I couldn't back a candidate with supporters like that :)

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

SuperKlaus posted:

Oh he really must, I couldn't back a candidate with supporters like that :)

Ack-sha-you-lee, if you consult the SuccLib Smoothbrain Manual, under Article 7 Paragraph 2 Subsection 9, holding candidates to any sort of standard only applies to the ones they don't support. That's why Bernie was personally responsible for every snake emoji on Twitter, but Kamala is completely blameless when the Khive doxxes journalists and tries to get their kids taken from them.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
I’ve never toxxed before: I will absolutely not be voting for joe biden.

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Hello. I have already posted in this thread, but have yet to receive my "No Joe" flair. Is there an 800 line I can call?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Chomskyan posted:

Hello. I have already posted in this thread, but have yet to receive my "No Joe" flair. Is there an 800 line I can call?

I just said I don't want one because it clashes with animal rights terrorists, so try reverse psychology. Mods are kind of liked 5 year olds

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

the_steve posted:

Probably right, but it's good to watch them squirm as they justify it.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mitztronic posted:

I’ve never toxxed before: I will absolutely not be voting for joe biden.

a bold move, considering failed toxxes are no longer bans

still, you johnnies come lately are welcome in this thread

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

curious what happened with Taylor, got a link? in a lot of his other music he seemed to be fairly antagonistic toward the right.

also don't pay Lowtax anything, get a mod to blank it if you need to

I think someone here actually pointed it out to me (complete with link) - I remember that clearly, because I was really disappointed because I both liked "The Neverhood" and his music. I did some cursory googling and checked his Wiki but found nothing.

I dunno - someone else maybe help us out?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I will never vote for this loving sick nazis fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I’m voting for the lesser evil by which I mean Howie Homie in PA