Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

simply go find your super shotgun where it's floating in the hallway and walk through it to pick it up, wait for your front door to slide open sideways and then blast away all your nearby neighbours while a midi guitar riff plays on a loop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

kecske posted:

simply go find your super shotgun where it's floating in the hallway and walk through it to pick it up, wait for your front door to slide open sideways and then blast away all your nearby neighbours while a midi guitar riff plays on a loop

Lmao

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

kecske posted:

Stoned and picturing this and lolling

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

do you think 2039 will be as thrilling as this thread

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i'll be scavenging among the bodies for clean water

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Natalie Fartman posted:

do you think 2039 will be as thrilling as this thread

Unironically society - and therefore the internet - won't exist in 2039

Edit so what ratty said

ScottABoy
Mar 15, 2004
I AM A LIAR
not sure what food you're all enjoying but I ate some mdma, ket, coke, then dropped a tab of acid and went on a 10 mile hike to defrag my brain. it was really loving good tbh. something awful dot com.

Neurophonic
May 2, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

i'll be scavenging among the bodies for clean water

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

ScottABoy posted:

not sure what food you're all enjoying but I ate some mdma, ket, coke, then dropped a tab of acid and went on a 10 mile hike to defrag my brain. it was really loving good tbh. something awful dot com.

i don't believe you

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Poor no one back on the sauce again :(

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Hope you're having a good day no-one

Ghosty
Aug 13, 2020
Got a free tent today. Was walking the dog the other day and a packed tent was lying next to a bush and obviously had fallen off somebody’s bag so I put it on top of the gate at the entrance to the farm and told the farmer who made a note saying it’d been left by somebody. Two weeks later it’s still there so now I have a free tent.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

enjoy your bug filled tent

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

im only jealous because i want a free tent

Ghosty
Aug 13, 2020

Bobby Deluxe posted:

enjoy your bug filled tent

It’s a bit mildewy from obviously being packed wet but it’s nothing that won’t air out. I’m happy. Free tent.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I understand.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Bobby Deluxe posted:

The standards in your house hunt seem to have slipped considerably.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whew i can post again. free at last

woke up/came to with a stinking hangover this morning. vomited 3 times. have managed to choke down some wine so now i feel better. This morning I went to post itt about how bad my hangover was and i couldnt. There was a pink/purple message at the top of the forums to tell me I was a fuckup. It said my probe would end at 9:37am. so I waited until then and tried to post. I could not. gently caress you radium.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

whos ready to be thrilled by the greatest sporting event of this or indeed any year: the 98th FA Community Shield Footballing Sports Match 2020, brought to you with no crowd by McDonalds.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I'm hoping both teams achieve negative scores.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

kecske posted:

whos ready to be thrilled by the greatest sporting event of this or indeed any year
tour de france starts today

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

kecske posted:

whos ready to be thrilled by the greatest sporting event of this or indeed any year: the 98th FA Community Shield Footballing Sports Match 2020, brought to you with no crowd by McDonalds.

the thing about arsenal is they'll always try to walk it in

to the womens changing rooms

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

that was a joke about glinner please do not cancel me for transphobia i nedd this forum plleas

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

oh no computer posted:

Got my team ready.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
the only real sport is e-sport

fund me going to the world championships for either smash or street fighter v please, i swear i can do it coach, just give me a chance

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

oh no computer posted:

Djamolidine Mirgarifanovich Abdoujaparov was the best cyclist with the funniest name to say

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Fingerless Gloves posted:

fund me going to the world championships for either smash or street fighter v please, i swear i can do it coach, just give me a chance

covered

https://tipstertube.com/match/3737789

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Bobby Deluxe posted:

the thing about arsenal is

the north london arsenals will win today

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i have made the best sandwich

toasted buttered bread, fried chorizo, melted fried cheese, a fried egg and reggae sauce

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fingerless Gloves posted:

same except mario kart on my m8s snes.

I GOT PAST RAINBOW ROAD AND EVERYTHING

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

i have made the best sandwich

toasted buttered bread, fried chorizo, melted fried cheese, a fried egg and reggae sauce

Not sure this is a sandwich? Just all feels a bit warm to be a sandwich.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cyril Sneeer posted:

whew i can post again. free at last

woke up/came to with a stinking hangover this morning. vomited 3 times. have managed to choke down some wine so now i feel better. This morning I went to post itt about how bad my hangover was and i couldnt. There was a pink/purple message at the top of the forums to tell me I was a fuckup. It said my probe would end at 9:37am. so I waited until then and tried to post. I could not. gently caress you radium.

Good afternoon. May I suggest reaching out for some help with your drinking - my brother recently did, and he's doing really, really well and also looking a million times better even after only a couple of months. He used this: https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/other-services/Alcohol-addiction/LocationSearch/1805 and from there they were pretty good. It was cold turkey with a shitload of benzos for a week to counteract withdrawals, and after that some follow-up and group counseling stuff and it has worked for him.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Sandwiches can be warm. There's no rules!!

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

The best sandwich I had today was a ham salad sandwich while scrunched up in a heap at a bus stop in Catterick, having just walked from Richmond, which was far more than my legs are used to.

I was pathetically happy when the bus came.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

mrpwase posted:

The best sandwich I had today was a ham salad sandwich while scrunched up in a heap at a bus stop in Catterick, having just walked from Richmond, which was far more than my legs are used to.

I was pathetically happy when the bus came.

Google says thats a 77 hour walk so well done I guess. Even the bus back is over 8 hours.

And I was dreading the 25min drive to Toys r us I'm about to make.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
toys r us still exists?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Google says thats a 77 hour walk so well done I guess. Even the bus back is over 8 hours.

And I was dreading the 25min drive to Toys r us I'm about to make.

it takes you 25 minutes to accelerate your delorian to 88mph?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

that was a joke about glinner please do not cancel me for transphobia i nedd this forum plleas

we've identified your account, ms rowling. it's over.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Would love (though actually hate) to cut my rapidly growing grass if only the country would stop insisting on being so soggy

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Toasted sandwiches or paninis or whatever are a subset of sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
travelling around the US you could get really good sandwiches all over in a way that just doesn't happen here which is a shame