Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MakaVillian posted:

How long has the Trump campaign sponsored a car? I mean it makes perfect sense given the majority of NASCAR fans but still :lol:

started in July iirc

driver loving hates it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

started in July iirc

driver loving hates it

Oh that's good at least

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

MakaVillian posted:

How long has the Trump campaign sponsored a car? I mean it makes perfect sense given the majority of NASCAR fans but still :lol:

About a month ago. Hilariously, the driver (Corey Lajoie) who was very active on social media pretty much quit it cold turkey the day of the announcement.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
They just released a die-cast of it and he allegedly asked to have his name taken off of it.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
lmao the Busch brothers are gonna kill someone in the pits

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

what a dumb wreck

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

I half thought when they showed Kyle doing the wrecked car 180 in the pits he was going out to the parked cars on the backstretch to have some words

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"ran out of talent" is my favorite racing insult.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
What a dumb race

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

That was a lot of near wrecks till 22 went stupid

Bubba Wallace was fun to watch those last couple laps

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

well at least Reddick got the karmic bite

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

lamentable dustman posted:

That was a lot of near wrecks till 22 went stupid

Bubba Wallace was fun to watch those last couple laps

Yeah I was impressed that they stayed straight as long as they did

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/Crushboy31/status/1299893338150182913

I love other athletes being into NASCAR

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Well, good on Reddick, I guess, not much else to say

Superspeedways should not be eliminators, I know none of this season was planned but it was just as dangerous when it was Talladega

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Clint Bowyer is fuckin beat holy poo poo that looked bad

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Poolboy U wins? Boooooooooooooooooo

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

GD_American posted:

Poolboy U wins? Boooooooooooooooooo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

absolute shitshow

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

fun race, bubba was loving charging at the end there

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

A Fun Race.

Put it back in July in 2022 tia.

There are some celebs/athletes who have become "fans" but really don't care.

Bernard is not one of them and it's been a ton of fun to watch how hardcore he's become in a few months. His enthusiasm is infectious.

Pinecone Sample posted:

Well, good on Reddick, I guess, not much else to say

Superspeedways should not be eliminators, I know none of this season was planned but it was just as dangerous when it was Talladega

Somehow didn't dawn on me until just now that they took Talladega away from being an Elimination race only to make Daytona one. How very NASCAR.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

still mad about logano causing a big wreck by driving like an utter moron

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

for future me reading this thread in 2025 he loving swerved from the top to the bottom TWICE in one lap

Beachbum30
Feb 13, 2006

by Pragmatica

MakaVillian posted:

racist commie!

Beachbum30
Feb 13, 2006

by Pragmatica

Peanut President posted:

for future me reading this thread in 2025 he loving swerved from the top to the bottom TWICE in one lap

yeh but your an rear end in a top hat so who cares commie

gently caress off nad die

:q:

Beachbum30
Feb 13, 2006

by Pragmatica

Peanut President posted:

still mad about logano causing a big wreck by driving like an utter moron

your a moron so who cares commie

:wave:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

I love this beachbum guy. Race was great, feel bad for Jimmy though.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Pinecone Sample posted:

I am curious, which track would you prefer to have an eliminator on? I am of course concerned for the safety of the drivers, but this was relatively tame compared to other superspeedway races this season. I honestly think that having a race with direct championship implications at a track where anything can happen is exciting, and good for the health of the sport overall. Imagine if Bubba or Reddick had won and snuck into the playoffs. It would be a top 5 sports moment in any year.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Just dawned on me that last night makes three straight years with a first-time winner in the 400.

If you wind it back to 2014, it makes four of the last seven.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Final 4 is Harvick Hamlin Truex Keselowski and I hang myself

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Hang on, Pnut is an rear end in a top hat?

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

He is but not for the reasons that guy is claiming

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i gotta admit i didn't have this guy pegged as a joey logano fan

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

in awe of this dude with his barely used, 14-yaer-old account coming right the gently caress out of nowhere to threadshit a nascar thread by calling people racist commies lmao

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

in awe of this dude with his barely used, 14-yaer-old account coming right the gently caress out of nowhere to threadshit a nascar thread by calling people racist commies lmao

Remember when DARE showed up here? That was weird.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

The guy may be a bizarre, massive tool ... but we arent overflowing with new fans so might aswell welcome him with open arms :shrug:

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Heck yeah that guy posted again

HELLDUMP NOTIFYBOT
May 3, 2007
GET YOUR ASS TO HELLDUMP, PRONTO

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

This thread has communist solidarity but we're hardly racist.

Also, we should let Gendo post here again

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

HELLDUMP NOTIFYBOT posted:

Also, we should let Gendo post here again

Nope

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CactusWeasle posted:

The guy may be a bizarre, massive tool ... but we arent overflowing with new fans so might aswell welcome him with open arms :shrug:

Ah, the Cyrano method of poster acceptance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
just watched the highlights. what a shitshow. i thought the liberty u policy was if someone is scoring just to watch, though