Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just did a poop and shat blood again. This is getting ever-so-slightly alarming now. I'm like 90%sure I don't have bowel cancer or anyfink tho.

The first time this started happening was when I was abusing codeine. But if I stopped taking the codeine, within a week or so my poops returned to normal/no more blood. I have not taken codeine for a few months now but my poops have not returned to normal. Still it is painful to pass and there is lots of fresh rose-red blood when I wipe.

Basically do not ever do drugs. lol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Just did a poop and shat blood again. This is getting ever-so-slightly alarming now. I'm like 90%sure I don't have bowel cancer or anyfink tho.

The first time this started happening was when I was abusing codeine. But if I stopped taking the codeine, within a week or so my poops returned to normal/no more blood. I have not taken codeine for a few months now but my poops have not returned to normal. Still it is painful to pass and there is lots of fresh rose-red blood when I wipe.

Probably haemorrhoids but it it Carrie's on go to the gp.

On a more serious note I am currently marinating some

PORK

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Lol autocorrect.

Also another double post to tilt ratty :argh:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

if it is bright ted and doesnt stop after a week call 111

if it is dark red or black call 111 immediately

if it is any other colour call the daily sport

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I'm surprised there wasn't more pushback against the TV license when Sky really got going. You have to pay for the installation and upkeep of a separate broadcast system, plus every channel is ad supported, but you still need to pay the BBC in full before you're allowed to watch them? Even more so once Freeview came in, and suddenly everyone had access to a couple of hundred other channels, also ad supported. And there isn't any concession to low income households other than the elderly or visually impaired, so it seems like a really crap model all round.

Rather like commuting to work in an office every day was the only possible mode of existence right up until suddenly it wasn't, I expect the BBC to collapse in the same abrupt manner, when everyone simultaneously realises that they're paying £150 a year to enable a bunch of shithead Establishment failsons to sneer at us nepotistically while pocketing our cash as fast as humanly possible.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Wait, this is dnd, right?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I only really look at my poop when it seemed impressive in transit.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Pistol_Pete posted:

Yes it is now here is my fanfiction on how corbyn actually won because

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
im gonna stuff a big mushroom

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I remember coming back up North from a holiday in Cornwall once and because my sense of direction is widely recognised as being rubbish, it wasn't until the third time I asked the driver if he was sure he was going in the right direction that he tersely queried why I kept asking.

"Because it's evening and we're driving into the sun".

You don't hate really Cornish roads until you've driven around them in all directions and had to pay a late fee to the car rental place for the privilege.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Cornish roads really do suck

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Unless they are coastal and you are on two wheels :sun:

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ui9umU0C2g tag you are selves.

I am the nerdy small guy who you see playing the kb a few times in this video.

I can't play lead guitar or bass, i do not have good enough rhythm to play drums. Also my singing voice loving sucks.

but show me what chords to play and I can do that plinky/plonk keyboard stuff.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

when i was university my flatmates got desperate after the umpteenth person dropped out and asked me to be in their band.

I think we had about half a practice and the band was then disbanded.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Pistol_Pete posted:

well one member of the party is bleeding out and there's an annoying DMPC who won't shut up so

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

my mushrooms sprung a leak

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

when i was university my flatmates got desperate after the umpteenth person dropped out and asked me to be in their band.

I think we had about half a practice and the band was then disbanded.

hehe, wat instrument were you trying to play xD

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

recorder

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

NotJustANumber99 posted:

my mushrooms sprung a leak

if it is bright ted and doesnt stop after a week call 111

if it is dark red or black call 111 immediately

if it is any other colour call the daily sport

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Codeine constipates you badly. You probably passed a concrete rugby ball at some point and it's wrecked your arsehole. It can take hemorrhoids a very long time to heal

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

you should probably tell a doctor person anyway though no?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
yeah it should go without saying i'm not a doctor just a person on the internet

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

youre probably thinking about it a bit more because of the famous black panther guy that rather shockingly died just now. Like its always a thing, angelina jolie saved however many thousands or people from breast cancer by making them think about it. And this guy the same.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Go to the doc Cyril.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

And maybe add some fiber to your diet.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i want to grab your nose and twist it to open your face like a door and then slam it behind me.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

NotJustANumber99 posted:

i want to grab your nose and twist it to open your face like a door and then slam it behind me.

Now you are also trapped in my head, sucks to be you!

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

That sounds quite painful.

I have had a doctor shove her finger up my arse before, for a good root-around. It was all kinds of awkward. I do not want that to happen again.

Like when it happened my shits had been coming out jet-black and I had been vomiting blood. It should have been obvious the bleed was higher up in my digestive system.

anyway the doctor came round to the part of the ward I was on, pulled the curtain round as if that would make a difference lol, and explained what she was going to do.

She was a good-looking doctor.

I remember thinking in a different setting... in a different place this might/could be in some way pleasurable. Maybe some Barry White on a stereo system, some soft candle light.

It was just awkward as all hell. It was just clinical. I felt so bad for her, having to shove her finger up my stinky rsol. She rooted around in there for a second or 2 and decided that I was not losing blood from there.

Then she pulled the curtain back around my bed and ALL THE OTHER 5 GUYS IN THE BEDS IN THIS PART OF THE WARD WERE STARING AT ME. fs

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

lol human body is a funny old thing. Been constipated for like a couple of days and right now, just whilst reading that post, poo poo myself.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Just got home from my first busy pub shift post lockdown loosening. Had to bollock a bloke at the bar for his use of the racial pejorative beginning with P. He seemed confused as to what I was upset and angry about. People completely disregarding social distancing. Just a horrible shift all round. Time for a cup of tea and some Warzone.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

loving hell. getting into a whatsapp argument at 1 in the morning before setting off the next day to round trip pick you and kids up from your dads and now ive got to be there by 12 for lunch because its all for me and im being inconsiderate if im late.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

loving hell. getting into a whatsapp argument at 1 in the morning before setting off the next day to round trip pick you and kids up from your dads and now ive got to be there by 12 for lunch because its all for me and im being inconsiderate if im late.

Familys can be brilliant and also suck at the very same time.

Like i think the last meal/solid food I ate was on wednsday. I do not have a dad-in-law, but if I did have one. I would accept his meal.

Cyril Sneeer fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 31, 2020

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

well one member of the party is bleeding out and there's an annoying DMPC who won't shut up so

wat is a dmpc?

I am on the internet right now, I could probably google this acronym.

but gently caress that.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

In D&D, a DMPC is a Player Character run by the DM.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Familys can be brilliant and also suck at the very same time.

I’m an only child, and growing up it sucked to not have siblings to play with. Now it’s great, I don’t have any extended family drama, and what little inheritance exists is all mine.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

She's like please do a good handshake, he judges people on that and im like im not shaking the fuckers hand anyway covid love.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Oodles posted:

I’m an only child, and growing up it sucked to not have siblings to play with. Now it’s great, I don’t have any extended family drama, and what little inheritance exists is all mine.

I grew up with a sister 9 years older than me, who moved out at 16, and has been reconciled to the family in adult life, so I get the worst of both worlds! Yay!

still love my sister though

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Drunk driver through the front of my 80 year old neighbours house last night.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Oodles posted:

Oh man. I got to have the worst of both.
I have siblings but they're both 10+ yrs older than me which meant I got to have a very lonely childhood with no one to play with but now as an adult I get to be involved in all the drama woooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Drunk driver through the front of my 80 year old neighbours house last night.

Maybe if he was sober he would have hit yours. :iiam: